cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6701|NJ
A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all.

http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/arch … ns-ra.html

These are some main problems of politicans petty Bull shit. Seriously with someone trying to make something into a raciest comment probably to smoke screen failure in their job should be handled with a fireing.. We need a stop to this guareented 2-4 year election bit, hire and fire people on the spot..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

It's black.. it's a hole. It's a black hole. Scientist (especially astronomers) are not the most creative when it comes to naming celestial bodies. Astrophysics is complicated enough.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index … yson-pt.-1
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.
/facepalm

Why don't we just outlaw the word black from any meaning, and let's take away dark too. Then we have to find something else to describe something dark, no wait, that COULD be associated with race, so we must never talk about anything dark again EVER.

seriously, just /facepalm
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
They should just eliminate the words "black", "dark", and anything other than "African-American" from the dictionary, as to not offend.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."
haha

Epic comeback tbh. This kind of bullshit by people needs to be stamped out of society. This black guy isn't helping anyone by being a prick like this.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6498|N. Ireland

The hole absorbs light. The opposite of light is dark? aka White / Black - some people take things waaay too far.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6848|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Poseidon wrote:

They should just eliminate the words "black", "dark", and anything other than "African-American" from the dictionary, as to not offend.
Beat ya
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Possible new names:

"Black Hole, but-not-in-the-racist-sense way, you know, just a hole that is black"

"Non-Color Specific Sucking thing" (My Ex)

Also relevant (not to my ex you perverts)

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2008-07-10 12:09:19)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6834|Grapevine, TX
John Whiley Price one of the biggest racists I have ever seen, and hes publicly elected, no wonder Dallas is so fucked up in many ways... This isnt the first time hes been  in the spot light, FFS I cant stand  people that fail and error code  I D 1 0 T.

Here is a video is this jackass
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

"Non-Color Specific Sucking thing" (My Ex)

First time I've lol'd at a post in here for a while. +1 when I get my karma meter recharged.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

Sydney wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Beat ya
However for them to be African American wouldn't that imply being born in Africa? They are Americans of African descent... but then again aren't we all?

Just a European American trying to demonstrate how silly this is..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6483|Communist Republic of CA, USA

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

John Whiley Price one of the biggest racists I have ever seen, and hes publicly elected, no wonder Dallas is so fucked up in many ways... This isnt the first time hes been  in the spot light, FFS I cant stand  people that fail and error code  I D 1 0 T.

Here is a video is this jackass
Look at the Poll.  1200 votes, 97.42% say it's not a racist word.  That guy also thinks "Angels Food Cake" and "Devils Food Cake" are racist.  what an Idiot.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6452|Chicago, IL
race card anyone?

https://img342.imageshack.us/img342/632/racecard5nm.jpg

That would be the best result of Obama being elected, he is more immune to this shit than a white politician.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6555|CH/BR - in UK

Hahahaha, nice
Just call it "swirly holey thing" - although that might offend religious people

-kon
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6547|Texas - Bigger than France
I have serious problems with african american prostitutes in space.

Last edited by Pug (2008-07-10 13:00:59)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
lol

"central collections have become an African-American hole"

I'm guessing this is what this black guy wanted?

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-07-10 12:39:51)

The#1Spot
+105|6545|byah
https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJqmsP6FnPGq0AEQ2AUYTzIIU5ztdFcM1pg
lulz
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6188|Ireland
Fucking stupid black politicians.  I would like to see the fucking morons that elected those winners.  Is it really that hard to find a black man to elect that isn't a fucking idiot?  Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Sheila Jackson, and these two nameless twits.  Where are the Condi Rice and Collin Powells?  Is it just the morons that run for orfice?

Edit:  Ummmm, I mean ain't those Texans fucking stupid.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-07-10 12:59:03)

PureFodder
+225|6290
I'm going to put a lot of thought into this one, I may even write notes on my 'chalk' board while sipping my 'coffee without milk'.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6701|NJ
Where do these ads come from.. And how come that young black man has rape in his eyes? that's raciest.
Mavik
+22|5781|Germany
Oh yes, google ads is very efficient it seems. ^^
13rin
+977|6484

PureFodder wrote:

I'm going to put a lot of thought into this one, I may even write notes on my 'chalk' board while sipping my 'coffee without milk'.
So you are going to drink it "Black" then? DoH!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

let's rename it to nigger hole
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6188|Ireland
Once you go white you never go back, I think I heard that once somewhere.  It looks like he found the " white hole " from the article.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-07-10 13:10:02)

d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6458|Ontario, Canada
couldnt even spell racist
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard