CameronPoe
+2,925|6565
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20080708/ … 5ae06.html

The Czech government have signed a deal with the US to allow the US to build a radar station on their soil. 68% of Czechs are against such a brazen compromise of sovereignty, irrespective of whatever financial benefits the station will entail. Yet another example of the fallacy of 'representative democracy' in the EU. I hope for their sake that their parliament blocks it when it goes to the floor. The only saving grace is that the ruling party have only 100 of the 200 seats.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-07-08 12:06:08)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6484|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
I think its already been posted on the forums already.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5871
Now the U.S have a missile system in our faces coming soon, as i was saying it doesn't seem long now before Europe is attacked by the U.S for their campaign for world domination. If a nation refuses to bend over facing west they will be now bombed.

Russia should once and for all end this campaign of terror by the U.S
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565

ELITE-UK wrote:

I think its already been posted on the forums already.
The Russian response has been posted - this is more to do with the erosion of democracy in Europe. It is an extension of the response to Ireland's rejection of the Lisbon Treaty.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6488|Communist Republic of CA, USA

rammunition wrote:

Now the U.S have a missile system in our faces coming soon, as i was saying it doesn't seem long now before Europe is attacked by the U.S for their campaign for world domination. If a nation refuses to bend over facing west they will be now bombed.

A Missile system designed to stop ICBM's from the Middle East threatens Europe how?

And where do you get this notion that we're going to bomb European countries that don't support us?  You're more paranoid of us than all of the Islamophobes combined.

You're also calling for our destruction, and a coalition against us.  Doesn't it sound just a tad odd?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
It's their country, let them do what they want. Although I wonder what the Czechs got, if anything, in return ... is proportional democracy the same as proportional representation?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

rammunition wrote:

I lol'd
icecold2510
+31|6303

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

rammunition wrote:

I lol'd
you may be laughing now but you won't be soon!
Whats going to happen?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

icecold2510 wrote:

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I lol'd
you may be laughing now but you won't be soon!
Whats going to happen?
plague will spread, blah blah blah.

typical rammuntion bollocks.

Last edited by FatherTed (2008-07-08 12:58:05)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CameronPoe
+2,925|6565
Rammunition, try not to derail this thread.

PS Did you see what Russia did to Chechnya? Reign of terror much?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6300|Éire

rammunition wrote:

The Russians are as bad as everyone else. Worse in many cases.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5871

CameronPoe wrote:

yes, don't get me wrong, i don't support Russia or anything but will defend their stance on this issue
FallenMorgan
+53|5924|Glendale, CA
It's not Europe specifically.  Over here in America, the people don't really matter much at all.  The government does a lot of stuff without our permission.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

rammunition wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

yes, don't get me wrong, i don't support Russia or anything but will defend their stance on this issue

rammunition wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Russia seem to be the only TRUE Europeans left, they are standing up for OUR FREEDOM from this plague.....We should be standing side by side with Russia ,in using force if necessary, to protect our freedom

rammunition wrote:

i laugh at this plague which kills people from nations that are poor, then think they own this planet, only if Russia/China/Iran annihilate this plague (kill the source and the world would have peace)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Soviet_propaganda.jpg/400px-Soviet_propaganda.jpg

Last edited by Major.League.Infidel (2008-07-08 14:40:15)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK
Is it me or does the guy on the far right look like young BUSH?!!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f0/Soviet_propaganda.jpg/400px-Soviet_propaganda.jpg
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

m3thod wrote:

Is it me or does the guy on the far right look like young BUSH?!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … aganda.jpg
Dammit M3thod, why do you have to reveal the Government's secrets!?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York

rammunition wrote:

LOL, and you talk about the US's atrocities? How about Joseph fucking Stalin?

Just another example of your "it's ok for everyone else to do it, but when others (including MY country) do it, it's fine, no matter how long ago or recent" hypocracy.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6208
I wonder how the US would react if Russia was building a radar station on the island of Cuba.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

I wonder how the US would react if Russia was building a radar station on the island of Cuba.
They'd strike a deal with the Russians that they would remove their secret bases from Turkey if the Russians GTFO of Cuba.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6694|United States of America
It's a radar station, not a missile silo, not a chemical weapons factory, not even a base...
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6232|Escea

Come now we all know what its truly for, a cover base for the development of Metal Gearrr!

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK

rammunition wrote:

Dude, ever heard of the Gulag? It was bigger than the Nazi death camps, millions more died there than the Nazis killed.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

DesertFox- wrote:

It's a radar station, not a missile silo, not a chemical weapons factory, not even a base...
whatever it is...it's just a little too close to home for comfort.

How about a tie a man eating tiger outside your house?  And you have to walk past it every day as you leave and enter your home.

(you have no backdoor, windows or chimney)

edit

or coal chute

Last edited by m3thod (2008-07-08 14:53:23)

God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6353|tropical regions of london
you know the cold war ended a little less than 20 years ago.  The US has had a strong military presence through out europe for more than 50 years.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

God Save the Queen wrote:

you know the cold war ended a little less than 20 years ago.  The US has had a strong military presence through out europe for more than 50 years.
shush you.  Take your facts to someplace where they would be appriciated.

This is ignorance central.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard