Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome
+18|5939|Taking your pants
Howdy All,

I have only just started to notice that other people I know seem to have access to more folders in their Call of Duty 4 folder that I don't seem to have. Two folders I have noticed that others have that I dont have are the Screenshot folder and the Profiles Folder. I have done searches for them but they have come back with nothing. I have also noticed that with my mods that I can only download them through the game, otherwise my COD4 will not seem to be able to find it, and the mods that I do download don't seem to appear in the mods folder. If any1 would be able to advise me as to what to do to fix this then Karma shall be awarded By the way I am using Windows Vista Home Basic.

Cheers
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6270
I use Vista too just make the Profile folder. Are you sure your taking screenshots? Don't know about the mods folder.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6362|Troy, New York
When you download the mods, you need to put them in the Mod folder (C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods)
If your already doing that, then I'm not sure.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Make sure the option to show hidden files\folders is turned on.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DaMaster
+7|5835|USA, WV
Have you tryed taking screenshots? The screen shot folder may only come up after you take a SS. Also, like TheAussieReaper  said, make shure hidden file and folders, system folders, etc.. are not hidden (to do this, control panel, folder options, vew, then find the options and enable them, hit apply.)

Edit: This is where my profile folder is for cod4 (im running vista also), its where the installer put it, i didint change a thing, serveral folders to get to it are hidden, so, unless you unhide stuff, i dont know if you could find it or not:  C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players

Last edited by DaMaster (2008-07-07 08:34:28)

Shamrockoz
Is Mr.Awesome
+18|5939|Taking your pants

DaMaster wrote:

Have you tryed taking screenshots? The screen shot folder may only come up after you take a SS. Also, like TheAussieReaper  said, make shure hidden file and folders, system folders, etc.. are not hidden (to do this, control panel, folder options, vew, then find the options and enable them, hit apply.)

Edit: This is where my profile folder is for cod4 (im running vista also), its where the installer put it, i didint change a thing, serveral folders to get to it are hidden, so, unless you unhide stuff, i dont know if you could find it or not:  C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players
Ahhhh Legend! Thank you sooooo much. Strange how Vista decides to install stuff in random places

Once Again Thank you!

Karma is on the way
DaMaster
+7|5835|USA, WV

Shamrockoz wrote:

DaMaster wrote:

Ahhhh Legend! Thank you sooooo much. Strange how Vista decides to install stuff in random places

Once Again Thank you!

Karma is on the way
Yea, vista is strange some times. Glad i could help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard