PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Pumas.They are the best when it comes to comfort.
Could I get a link? I can't seem to find any on their site.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

doc martens or crocs
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5992|The Mitten

jsnipy wrote:

crocs
ohgodmyeyes

But you're right. They're damn comfy.
EE (hats
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6563|USA
get a good pair of nike running shoes. your feet will feel good. really, any kind of running shoes.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

And they need to be straight black. >_<
chittydog
less busy
+586|6827|Kubra, Damn it!

Can you drop a note in the company suggestion box saying it's a good idea to be open Sundays? Us heathens like to eat chicken too and the only time I ever think about it is Sunday.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

chittydog wrote:

Can you drop a note in the company suggestion box saying it's a good idea to be open Sundays? Us heathens like to eat chicken too and the only time I ever think about it is Sunday.
Nope, company tradition. Come to the one in Fort Worth, near my house. I'll hook you up, son.
chittydog
less busy

PspRpg-7 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Nope, company tradition. Come to the one in Fort Worth, near my house. I'll hook you up, son.
No shit, which one? I live in Bedford.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

chittydog wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

No shit, which one? I live in Bedford.
Fer skerious? I can't really hook you up...The only free food I get is when I go on break. (as long as it's under 5.50).
Thorax
Banned
+77|5796
https://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/security2020_2004_13187728

Good for work and play.  Very comfortable, very durable.  I work in IT and I wear these to work.  I wear them hunting, I wear them paintballing, I wear them fishing, I wear them shopping, I wear them to weddings and funerals.  I wear them during sex.
chittydog
less busy

No big deal. Like I said, I never think about going except on Sundays. I drive past the one on 121 and Glade all the time. I don't need a hookup anyway, just thought it would be fun to come in and shout some BF2S lingo. "Would you like to supersize? email ur reply back asap" "I dunno lol"
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6664|UK
Just get some nikes air running shoes for cushioning. Make sure they made out of fabric so your feet can breathe.

or if you're feeling like a champ:

https://www.geekologie.com/2007/08/29/glove-shoes.jpg

Last edited by m3thod (2008-07-03 14:28:55)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6768
Samaba indoors soccer shoes, tuey are the most comfortable you can find

https://getaroundbetter.de/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/adidas-samba.jpg

I luv em.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

Thorax wrote:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ … 4_13187728

Good for work and play.  Very comfortable, very durable.  I work in IT and I wear these to work.  I wear them hunting, I wear them paintballing, I wear them fishing, I wear them shopping, I wear them to weddings and funerals.  I wear them during sex.

That too?
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6349|CA, USA
irregardless of the shoes you buy, there are still some things you can do to help foot pain while standing for long periods of time.  i used to have a sales job where i had to wear dress shoes and be on the sales floor pushing customers to buy things all day long.  what i did was to try to elevate one foot slightly than the other for a little bit - then switch.  i did this when i was say behind a counter or had an opportunity to put one foot on something about 3 inches high.  there were shelves behind the counter so i could rest my foot there for a bit.  suprisingly this worked for me.  Also, try not to lock your knees while standing.  partially flex your knees.  if you do lock your knees, you run the risk of hyperextending the knee and in addition it is very fatiguing.  best to keep moving all day long so you don't think about it.  eventually over time you will get used to it and find a rhythm.  hope this might be of some help to you.

good luck with your new job!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

chittydog wrote:

No big deal. Like I said, I never think about going except on Sundays. I drive past the one on 121 and Glade all the time. I don't need a hookup anyway, just thought it would be fun to come in and shout some BF2S lingo. "Would you like to supersize? email ur reply back asap" "I dunno lol"
It's off on hulen street, if you know where that is. AHHS?
Thorax
Banned
+77|5796

Poseidon wrote:

Thorax wrote:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ … 4_13187728

That too?
Especially that.
chittydog
less busy

PspRpg-7 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Yeah, it's kinda far just to go harass you though. I'll try to mention chittydog or bf2s somehow if I make it so you'll know it's me.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

chittydog wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Yeah, it's kinda far just to go harass you though. I'll try to mention chittydog or bf2s somehow if I make it so you'll know it's me.
Just say something like "I'll take a battlefield egg, I mean bacon egg and cheese." or something sneaky like that. I'll be on Saturday from 2-10pm.
Or say something like my DOG has to take a CHIT really loudly. Don't go drive thru though. I won't be tharr.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2008-07-03 15:38:52)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
Get some Addidas Superstar 2s, they are so comfortable and mine have little blue stars on them
#rekt
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6634|7th level of hell

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6160
Because nobody has said them yet:

https://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/archives/crocs.jpg
chittydog
less busy

MGS3_GrayFox wrote: