kiteboarderni
+62|6703
ok guys. ive just been promoted and got the PKM. i ve one more unlock so should i wait until euro force or get the scar-l P90 jackhammer (what i am consideringmost) or the second supprt gun.

ive bin told that you dont need unlock to get the euro force guns?? could someone clear this up for me!! thx guys
M730A2
+45|6717
Enemy boat spotted
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6732|Germany
Guys, we need a much bigger search button....
sheggalism
+16|6765|France
Just one thing : why the Mk.3A1 Jackhammer in BF2 has a 7 shells magazine instead of 10 like in real-life ?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6774
Because BF2 is a game.? Is it?
kiteboarderni
+62|6703
guys stick to the topic

link me to another topic the cus i didnt get one to answer my problem

Last edited by kiteboarderni (2006-03-01 11:20:21)

Rizen_Ji
+41|6758|200m out and smiling at you.
u need the tier 1 unlock to get the euroforce ones, and they count as SF unlocks but since u can get the scar and mg36 i'm assuming u have SF or have logged on to SF. but u need the DAO-12 and M95 to get either the L96A1 or the P90
kiteboarderni
+62|6703
ive got SF. but i dont undersand all this crap about the euro force unlocks. will i need to use the unlocks to use the euroforce guns on normal BF just like in sf?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6774
There are NO Euroforce unlocks. P-90 and L96A1 count as a SF unlocks.
Swainy
+1|6675|UK, England
There isnt any planned unlocks for Euro Force.
Depending on what you play more as, either get the Jackhammer or the MG36 Support.
kiteboarderni
+62|6703
dead on. well ive onli got the PKM and from wat ive seen and heard its very good so ill not get the new support gun yet. jachammer it is then. thx for the help guys.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6797|Noizyland

How big do you reckon we could make the search button before it starts interfering with the other layout of the site? I suggest a flame job - people always like a flame job - because then people will notice it and use it.

Oh! And make it shiney! Ooh! Shiney!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6774
If we will have really small search button, people will use it more often
Jarheadz
+2|6656|Austin, Tx
heres my own opinion, unlocks the L96A1 its one hell of a sniper rifle, its basically a combo between M24 and M95 with better accuracy. the P90 is one hell of a gun also. that gun is accurate on semi-auto fire and has lots of ammo (it has 50 bullets per clip) but to unlock these babies, u gotta get at least 2 unlock points. example: u unlock the M95, then on the 2nd unlock point u can unlock the L96A1 which is the tier 2 guns. this also apply to anti-tank kits also for the P90
1stLt.MikeUSAF
+3|6657
Jackhammer sucks ass!
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6763|Clinton, MD, USA

1stLt.MikeUSAF wrote:

Jackhammer sucks ass!
Not in my hands it doesn't!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
I like the jackhammer alot better than the regular shot gun or the dreadful mp-7.
Chowley
+1|6708|Ireland
enemy pigeon spotted!

<3 jackhammer btw, go for it.
the_ubernoob_
+8|6766
I say we double the size of the search button...and shrink the "create new thread" button while renaming it something random (Chuy could post a thread explaining to people how to create new threads now...and people would be forced to learn how to use the search to find the thread that lets you learn how to make a thread)
Chowley
+1|6708|Ireland
Well threads like these could be made official spam threads where idiots like me could roam free
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6723
I think the "post new topic" button should lead directly to the search screen.
kiteboarderni
+62|6703
WOW SEARCH IS SOOO COOL!!!!...any way on topic. i got the jackhammer and the PKM. So far the PKM has been my best unlock sine the newest sniper and the jackhammer is pretty damm gd. Although runs outta ammo REALLY quickly.
thejez
+0|6679
maybe if the search didnt take 9 hours to return a result people would use it.

search is teh useless
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6732|Germany

thejez wrote:

maybe if the search didnt take 9 hours to return a result people would use it.

search is teh useless
* smashes his head on the table*

Yeah, creating a new topic, getting flamed for the next 2 hours and maybe get a valuable
result to your question like 4 hours later is SO MUCH FASTER, right ?

Whatever....

Last edited by HellHead (2006-03-02 09:49:41)

JP3
+8|6692|Grammar Land

sheggalism wrote:

Just one thing : why the Mk.3A1 Jackhammer in BF2 has a 7 shells magazine instead of 10 like in real-life ?
In real-life? 

Does the jackhammer really count as a 'real-life' weapon.  One or two partially working prototypes doesn't fit the bill for me.

If you really want to get hardline about realism in this game, then we're gonna need some mailboxes placed on all the maps, so that when you're done firing the ammo cassette in the jackhammer, you can priority express it back to the factory so they can reload it for you.

Last edited by JP3 (2006-03-02 09:55:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard