Nihil
+15|5805|Malaga, Spain
Songhua is cool. Stalking through the dense, steamy jungle with an AK-47 in your hand, can't see enemies past 20 metres because of the mist and the terrain. GLing boatloads of unsuspecting foes. Ambushes. What more could you possibly want?

Mashtuur is fun, except when it turns into a stagnant sniperfest accross the great divide.

Last edited by Nihil (2008-07-03 06:05:19)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X
Its agreed,

Sharqi 32 + Kark 32 + Songhua 32 IO is the most amazing rotation ever.

Maybe mash 16p.

But really, keep it to 2 maps TBF.

Don't want overstimulate the randiez.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

AWSMFOX wrote:

Its agreed,

Sharqi 32 + Kark 32 + Songhua 32 IO is the most amazing rotation ever.

Maybe mash 16p.

But really, keep it to 2 maps TBF.

Don't want overstimulate the randiez.
Noes.

I have to talk to LiGa, he has BF2cc, not me. It could become Kark 32 and Sharqi 32, but I don't know. :\
#rekt
Nihil
+15|5805|Malaga, Spain
I've never played Sharqi 32, but isn't the Alleyway flag critical to the attacker's strategy? With fewer flags to defend it gets much easier for the defenders. Just patrol the coastline off Hotel with an SRAW and erect a massive wall of snipers at City Entrance.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

Nihil wrote:

I've never played Sharqi 32, but isn't the Alleyway flag critical to the attacker's strategy? With fewer flags to defend it gets much easier for the defenders. Just patrol the coastline off Hotel with an SRAW and erect a massive wall of snipers at City Entrance.
Snipers = all faggots.
#rekt
elmer_42
Sanford and Son
+22|5900|California
When I first saw the topic I was thinking, "Lol, this is going to be a joke topic cuz of all those ppl advertising their server in teh forums." But then it wasn't. =/

You couldn't tell this from my stats, but Sharqi is my favorite map. If you can get Sharqi on their regularly with enough people it will be a triumph. There aren't too many good Sharqi servers that are close to me. Where is the server based?
Nihil
+15|5805|Malaga, Spain

Mint Sauce wrote:

Nihil wrote:

Snipers = all faggots.
That's the problem. 32 Sharqi promotes faggottry more so than 64, imo.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5935|New York
I like how everyone is "OOO I WANT THIS MAP" meanwhile they either A) Live on the other side of the world and won't play on it or B)Will prolly be on the server for 2 min. or C)Will be the only ones to go on it.
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6118|sweden
K, maps in rotation are Karkand, Sharqi and Mashtuur, all maps are size of 32.
Ip: 84.49.16.172:16567, if you want admin on server just ask me.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de

Mint Sauce wrote:

Lol guys, it's a server, why do you care about anti cheat? It's admined by myself and LiGa
hm... we do care about anticheat - one of the reasons, why our server is always populated... and it takes more than two admins, to keep a server up and running...

https://module.game-monitor.com/85.17.14.174:17567/image/default/bf2-03.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Do we really need more Karkand 24/7 IO servers? In my opinion it is the worst server configuration.
Weflect
wut?
+30|5929|Finland

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Do we really need more Karkand 24/7 IO servers? In my opinion it is the worst server configuration.
QFT

24/7 Gulf Of Oman would be better.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Weflect wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

QFT

24/7 Gulf Of Oman would be better.
All maps would be best IMO
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Lol guys, it's a server, why do you care about anti cheat? It's admined by myself and LiGa
hm... we do care about anticheat - one of the reasons, why our server is always populated... and it takes more than two admins, to keep a server up and running...

http://module.game-monitor.com/85.17.14 … bf2-03.png
I'm banned from your server. I seem to remember I was banned for baserape, but I can't quite remember.

And also, if someone is hacking, and it is obvious, they will get kicked..
#rekt
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de
What Nick did you use? I can´t find you in our banlist.

And believe me.. there are many hackers out there, who know how to look like legit players.. we prefer protection...
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5935|New York

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

And believe me.. there are many hackers out there, who know how to look like legit players.. we prefer protection...
dude shut up; stop trying to make excuses to kick the good players.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno
MY SERVER IS BETTER KTHX JOIN 64.34.211.105 24/7 Sharqi 64 player with vehicles good pings for everyone no lag.
HaawwK
+31|5984|Bolton
please not 32 size mashtuur, thats just running around to find 2 people every 5 minutes, pretty shit
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6524|dunno

The_Killer wrote:

MY SERVER IS BETTER KTHX JOIN 64.34.211.105 24/7 Sharqi 64 player with vehicles good pings for everyone no lag.
Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool
At first I saw "kick for clay spam" and I was liek

And then I figured it was in Europe and I was liek

I might stop in once in a while and kill you with super lag h4x
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6652|pimelteror.de

CommonSense wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

dude shut up; stop trying to make excuses to kick the good players.
no u

we do not kick the good players. we kick those, who break the rules or those who cheat. and by the way.. who asked you?
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
.....another Karkand 24/7 IO server.......like 99% of all karkand servers aren´t like that....
GREAT
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

.....another Karkand 24/7 IO server.......like 99% of all karkand servers aren´t like that....
GREAT
Did you read the first post?
#rekt
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5790|Dublin, Ohio
no nade spamming = kick?  wtf is nade spamming?
Chou
+737|6790
Ooooh bad admin telling me I cannot use clays and nades

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard