Lego StarWars complete Sage
Lego Indiana Jones

Great games and very very phunne
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN

Ender2309 wrote:

@zimmer: what's wrong with halo 3?
Nothing is wrong with the game it self its the people that play it that make it bad.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6227|S.A. Australia
Dead Rising's a killer in my opinion, worth a look.
Serious Flex
Mattimus
Wardimus
+16|5817

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Dead Rising's a killer in my opinion, worth a look.
Love that game, nothing beats smacking out endless zombies with random objects
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

GTA IV, Mass Effect and Gears of War.  All worth it.  I agree about Halo 3.  Totally overrated.  I haven't played that franchise since the original Halo back in 2001.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
-fail-

I never knew my TV was HD! HDMI cable already ordered (currently using all teh other ports and have no splitter) so I'll be gaming in HD soon Is the difference noticeable?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

kylef wrote:

-fail-

I never knew my TV was HD! HDMI cable already ordered (currently using all teh other ports and have no splitter) so I'll be gaming in HD soon Is the difference noticeable?
Yeh.

Ive played on a mates SD tv, and its ok.

I play on my HD, and it's like *sexwee*
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6439|Amsterdam‫
A friend of mine was gaming SD on his HD tv, I wa thinking the whole time WTF is with the grafix  then I looked and I saw it was at 420P instead of 1080P
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

menzo2003 wrote:

A friend of mine was gaming SD on his HD tv, I wa thinking the whole time WTF is with the grafix  then I looked and I saw it was at 420P instead of 1080P
Must have been ugly.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
Halo 3.

Don't listen to Zimmer, he's broken.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2008-07-02 15:04:40)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
I have a HDTV, but it's downstairs and I like to play whenever I want, not whenever someone else lets me cos they're not watching their shitty Big Brother programmes.

I'm looking at getting a nice 720p 20" Widescreen TV for me room
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

Took you long enough.
Nu7
Banned
+12|6399
A kick ass pc is worth it you allready get free internet other than paying the provider for it. And you can bootleg all your games and music for free..
Qrite
sup g
+79|6167|Ohio
fifa 08 is a pretty tight game. that and cod4 but i stopped playing that a while ago. GTA gets really old pretty quick.  live is definitely worth it, without it , the 360 would be a pretty boring imo

Last edited by Qrite (2008-07-02 19:54:06)

killer21

kylef wrote:

-fail-

YES!.  Hell yes...in full hd anyway.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

Nu7 wrote:

A kick ass pc is worth it you allready get free internet other than paying the provider for it. And you can bootleg all your games and music for free..
He already has a good PC, and this isn't a thread for debating which is better.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6749|Hell, p.o box 666

killer21 wrote:

kylef wrote:

-fail-

YES!.  Hell yes...in full hd anyway.
Playing games like GTA4, Forza2, PES on my 42" Plasma in FullHD is really noooooooooooooice!!
Mattimus
Wardimus
+16|5817
I hate having my 360 Elite plugged into my crappy little CRT TV. Makes me sad tbh
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York

kylef wrote:

-fail-

Meh, my 360's hooked up via HD AV Component Cables while my PS3's hooked up via HDMI, and I barely see a difference. Not in games, atleast...but I don't use my 360 for movies, I use my PS3 for it.

HDMI's pretty win though. I wish my 360 was HDMI-abled so I could have my cable box, PS3 AND 360 hooked up through HDMI...but my TV only has 2 HDMI ports anyways.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6432|Brisbane, Australia

I tried my PS3 with shitty component first (the yellow cable, with two audio ones) and it looked worse than my PS2 I swear.

Then I plugged it in with HDMI...omg the difference is ridiculous. The 1080p projector helps
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6749|Scotland

Meh. Halo 3 campaign was a huge disappointment.
killer21

Poseidon wrote:

HDMI's pretty win though. I wish my 360 was HDMI-abled so I could have my cable box, PS3 AND 360 hooked up through HDMI...but my TV only has 2 HDMI ports anyways.
I am lucky because my 1080p HD TV 42" has 4 HDMI ports.  Luckily it does because I have the 360, PS3 and my cable box all hooked up via HDMI.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6227|S.A. Australia

Zimmer wrote:

Meh. Halo 3 campaign was a huge disappointment.
So maybe it wasnt all that great, but I still think you need it for when you have mates over.  Nothing beats a good old Halo match
Serious Flex
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6100|Birmingham, UK
Um, you should get BF:BC, GTA IV, and some sort of racing game.

And get Live, its worth it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard