Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Where I live it would probably be my neighbours who are the ones breaking into my house. Fucking chav scum
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

lowing wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

The "Im so kick ass non gay tough motherfucker yeah baby bring it on biatch...." people never sease to amaze me.

also, Iran executes a criminal and and people call them filthy stupid backwards ignorant Muslims... but when its done buy a guy in US of A than that guy is a hero to the same people
Waittttttttttttt a second....................I do not have a problem with executions in Iran, for CRIMINALS.....But to compare this to stoning a woman for looking at another man? C'mon now.......NOT the same thing

Leave to a bunch of bleeding hearts to be saddened over 2 pieces of shit getting killed while attempting a criminal act.....I do not give a flying fuck about criminals who get killed stealing from law abiding citizens....Maybe future criminals will choose carefully as to which house to B&E. They would be wise to pick a liberals house, since there is nothing worth "taking a life" for in a liberal home, and they probably will help YOU pack THEIR shit and load up your truck for you, and make sure the nieghbor is a liberal as well, so you can be sure you will get full cooperation.
With that first line, I thought we were going to agree on this. But if you think that any random citizen should be able to carry out capital punishment, you're no different than the ones stoning women for bullshit reasons.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

The "Im so kick ass non gay tough motherfucker yeah baby bring it on biatch...." people never sease to amaze me.

also, Iran executes a criminal and and people call them filthy stupid backwards ignorant Muslims... but when its done buy a guy in US of A than that guy is a hero to the same people
Waittttttttttttt a second....................I do not have a problem with executions in Iran, for CRIMINALS.....But to compare this to stoning a woman for looking at another man? C'mon now.......NOT the same thing

Leave to a bunch of bleeding hearts to be saddened over 2 pieces of shit getting killed while attempting a criminal act.....I do not give a flying fuck about criminals who get killed stealing from law abiding citizens....Maybe future criminals will choose carefully as to which house to B&E. They would be wise to pick a liberals house, since there is nothing worth "taking a life" for in a liberal home, and they probably will help YOU pack THEIR shit and load up your truck for you, and make sure the nieghbor is a liberal as well, so you can be sure you will get full cooperation.
With that first line, I thought we were going to agree on this. But if you think that any random citizen should be able to carry out capital punishment, you're no different than the ones stoning women for bullshit reasons.
Unless cops are supposed to be everywhere all the time it is up to citizens to look out for each other...This guy was not just defending his nieghbor, he was defening his nieghborhood.........Gee, if only the nieghbors got more involved living next to Jeffery Dahlmar
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

lowing wrote:

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

Unless cops are supposed to be everywhere all the time it is up to citizens to look out for each other...This guy was not just defending his nieghbor, he was defening his nieghborhood.........Gee, if only the nieghbors got more involved living next to Jeffery Dahlmar
I bet you'd have loved to live in the wild West!?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

IRONCHEF wrote:

But hey..that's par of the course in Texas!  Bigger and better, right?  lol
I know you're jealous.

Of course the property itself isn't worth a life, and it isn't worth throwing away your life to defend it. However, the blatant malice it takes to intentionally take someone else's property removes all worth to their life during and arguably after the act.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Why because I value the lives and hard earned property of a law abiding citizen over a piece of shit criminal??
chittydog
less busy

lowing wrote:

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

He did look out for his neighbor when he called the police. Dahmer's neighbors could've done the same. He also could have stopped them with a warning shot and held them there until the cops showed up.

How about this? Would you think it's appropriate to shoot and kill someone who's speeding through a residential area where kids play? He's breaking the law by speeding and potentially endangering children.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

chittydog wrote:

He did look out for his neighbor when he called the police. Dahmer's neighbors could've done the same. He also could have stopped them with a warning shot and held them there until the cops showed up.

How about this? Would you think it's appropriate to shoot and kill someone who's speeding through a residential area where kids play? He's breaking the law by speeding and potentially endangering children.
Yup, I would rather that guy get killed over an innocent child, everyday of the week and twice on Sunday............How about you, who would rather get killed?
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

lowing wrote:

Why because I value the lives and hard earned property of a law abiding citizen over a piece of shit criminal??
Ok so burglary is enough for execution. I would like to know where do you draw the line? Whats the hardest criminal act that shouldnt be punishable by death?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

lowing wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, shoot first and ask questions later.  The typical conservative mantra.  How long will it be before some gone toting conservative kills an innocent because he was sure their neighbors house was being burglarized.

Do I think the guys doing the B&E are scum?  Absolutely!  Did the neighbor whose house was not being burglarized nor in any danger have the right to become judge, jury, and executioner?  Not under the US legal system.  Our system is designed to let the punishment fit the crime, and taking physical possessions is not grounds for being murdered.

This would basically be the same as you getting a ticket for running a red light, and rather than having the ability to dispute it, they just revoke your license and confiscate your car because you're a danger to society.
No this is the equivelent of a man who is looking out for his nieghbor and gets involved........You guys would be cscreaming what a piece of shit this guy is, if it had been found out that the homeowner and his little girls were murdered inside and the nieghbor did nothing but watch....Fuck PC, 2 criminals were killed in their attempt to harm a law abiding citizen, SALUTE!!  ( oh and if you think getting robbed is harmless then you have never bee nrobbed)
No asshole, as a matter of fact there was an attempted burglary of my home back in May, and the neighbors who were watching out for their neighbors called the police and got descriptions of the scumbags that broke into my house and were caught by the police.

As for weather the neighbors in the house next door were dead or not, chances are they would have been dead before the neighbor got involved.  The guy that shot them didn't have any idea of what was going on and no one should be making that assumption.  If that guy wanted to be a good neighbor he should have gotten as much information as he could about the people he saw and called the police.  That's what neighbors do.  If he wanted to be stupid and go out with a gun and hold the men there until police arrived, OK that's his prerogative.  However, he had absolutely no right, none, zero, zip, to shoot them in the back for a B&E.  That fucker should be sitting on death row, waiting for his appeals to run out and hope he dies of old age before they execute him; Texas likes that kind of stuff.
chittydog
less busy

lowing wrote:

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yup, I would rather that guy get killed over an innocent child, everyday of the week and twice on Sunday............How about you, who would rather get killed?
Is that what you do when people speed down your street? How many speeders have you killed, then? Personally, I'd rather no one get killed. I'll go out there and stop the guy without committing murder. Then report him to the police. You can solve problems without resorting to killing people. Isn't that what separates us the terrorists wahhabis?

Edited for better example.

Last edited by chittydog (2008-07-01 14:03:54)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

Hakei wrote:

Parker wrote:

Snake wrote:

For once, common sense seems to have prevailed.
common sense?

so, property is equal to a persons life?

this right here gentlemen, is inexperience talking.
Yeah, it is. You're stupid enough to enter someone's house and steal from them, expect getting shot. They shouldn't have done it in the first place.

You can give as much "Human life no price blah blah blah" Bullshit, but at the end of the day if you're stupid enough to go stealing from people, expect that somewhere, someday you're going to get fucked right back.

Play with feathers, you get your arse tickled.
oh boy, watch out for the internet tough guy!

again, inexperience talks.

ill put money of the fact that you dont even know your own states gun laws well enough to make a decision in that situation.

it would serve some of you well to see the damage from firearms, firsthand.
Flaming_Maniac

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Is that what you do when people speed down your street? How many speeders have you killed, then? Personally, I'd rather no one get killed. I'll go out there and stop the guy without committing murder. Then report him to the police. You can solve problems without resorting to killing people. Isn't that what separates us the terrorists?
Well that last statement is really dumb, trying to call this guy a terrorist. 20 years ago you probably would have tried to label him as a communist.

How do you guys feel about "trespassers will be shot" signs?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

zeidmaan wrote:

lowing wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Ok so burglary is enough for execution. I would like to know where do you draw the line? Whats the hardest criminal act that shouldnt be punishable by death?
Nope  burglarly is enough to get killed!!. Big difference..........Instead of saying, why kill a person over property, why are you not asking, why is property worth risking getting killed over?

If you infringe on another person or thier property..........expect the consequences, whatever that may turn out to be in real time....NOT disected in a court
Parker
isteal

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

Is that what you do when people speed down your street? How many speeders have you killed, then? Personally, I'd rather no one get killed. I'll go out there and stop the guy without committing murder. Then report him to the police. You can solve problems without resorting to killing people. Isn't that what separates us the terrorists?
Well that last statement is really dumb, trying to call this guy a terrorist. 20 years ago you probably would have tried to label him as a communist.

the taking of human life isnt necessary unless YOUR OR YOUR FAMILIES LIVES ARE AT RISK.

thats it at the end of the day.

no amount of TVs or stereos or couchs or even pictures of your fucking children should warrant you taking someones life.
chittydog
less busy

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

chittydog wrote:

lowing wrote:

I'm not calling him a terrorist. OK, that was a bad example and I should have said extremists or wahhabists. I'm saying that we have laws and due process for a reason. It's not acceptable for citizens to carry out death sentences at their own discretion, especially for crimes that don't warrant it anyway. Anyone who condemns Sharia governments for their extreme punishments but supports extreme punishments from citizens is a hypocrite, pure and simple.
Flaming_Maniac

Parker wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

chittydog wrote:

the taking of human life isnt necessary unless YOUR OR YOUR FAMILIES LIVES ARE AT RISK.

no amount of TVs or stereos or couchs or even pictures of your fucking children should warrant you taking someones life.
not necessary, favorable side effect

When someone steps uninvited onto someone else's property, especially with poor intentions, they forfeit their right to be treated as a human being. They're like a stray dog, completely at the mercy of whoever they just stumbled upon. If they get turned in to the police, fine, if they get shot, fine, if they die, no sympathy. If anything they are worse than a wandering dog, at least the dog doesn't know any better and the owner is at fault. The so-called human on the other hand made a conscious decision to break the law. Completely unacceptable.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6327|CA, USA
personally, i would not be killing some guy who broke into my neighbors house - i'd call the cops. 

however, if i found a guy breaking into MY house, watch out!
Flaming_Maniac

chittydog wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

chittydog wrote:

I'm not calling him a terrorist. OK, that was a bad example and I should have said extremists or wahhabists. I'm saying that we have laws and due process for a reason. It's not acceptable for citizens to carry out death sentences at their own discretion, especially for crimes that don't warrant it anyway. Anyone who condemns Sharia governments for their extreme punishments but supports extreme punishments from citizens is a hypocrite, pure and simple.
1) They take extreme punishments into practice after due process of law - we have the wonderful eighth amendment.

2) We have laws that should be upheld, and as the jury in this case just determined they were upheld. This man was completely within his rights, so though there is discretion left to citizens at the time of a crime, there are still limitations.

3) You say they don't warrant it. Many people and institutions, including the only one that matters here, the State of Texas, disagree.
Parker
isteal

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Parker wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

When someone steps uninvited onto someone else's property, especially with poor intentions, they forfeit their right to be treated as a human being. They're like a stray dog, completely at the mercy of whoever they just stumbled upon. If they get turned in to the police, fine, if they get shot, fine, if they die, no sympathy. If anything they are worse than a wandering dog, at least the dog doesn't know any better and the owner is at fault. The so-called human on the other hand made a conscious decision to break the law. Completely unacceptable.
im still not sold.

ive seen the inside of someones head, and i would not want that on my conscience for them taking a wrong step onto my property.

heres the thing.....Texas has about the most lax laws when it comes to protecting your property.

all you wanna be bad asses that dont live in Texas, would be going to prison.
thats how it works. if you or your immediate family is not in danger.......well, ill save the good parts for you guys to either learn on your own, or with the law helping you

good luck, and heres hoping you are a better shot than they are
chittydog
less busy

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

1) They take extreme punishments into practice after due process of law - we have the wonderful eighth amendment.

2) We have laws that should be upheld, and as the jury in this case just determined they were upheld. This man was completely within his rights, so though there is discretion left to citizens at the time of a crime, there are still limitations.

3) You say they don't warrant it. Many people and institutions, including the only one that matters here, the State of Texas, disagree.
1. You don't like the eigth amendment? So you'd be fine with getting beaten the next time you get pulled over for speeding?

2. Shooting people in the back who haven't threatened you or stepped foot in your property is not within your rights.

3. The state of Texas didn't disagree. Nine of his peers disagreed. By your reasoning, retailers should be shooting people for shoplifting.
Flaming_Maniac

Parker wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Parker wrote:

im still not sold.

ive seen the inside of someones head, and i would not want that on my conscience for them taking a wrong step onto my property.

heres the thing.....Texas has about the most lax laws when it comes to protecting your property.

all you wanna be bad asses that dont live in Texas, would be going to prison.
thats how it works. if you or your immediate family is not in danger.......well, ill save the good parts for you guys to either learn on your own, or with the law helping you

good luck, and heres hoping you are a better shot than they are
Yep, I bet in any other state this guy would have sadly been convicted.

The great thing is if you don't want to shoot the guy, you don't have to. If you don't think you could handle it, just call the police and be done with it, no one will ever blame you.

I would imagine most of the people attacking this guy here have never lived in a bad neighborhood. I know in the same situation my grandfather, who lives in a not-so-great part of Dallas,  would have done the exact same thing if he was as old as this guy and in better health. He has problems like this all the time, and if he ever did catch one of these animals I know he would have no qualms shooting them if they were not completely submissive to him.
Flaming_Maniac

chittydog wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

chittydog wrote:

1. You don't like the eigth amendment? So you'd be fine with getting beaten the next time you get pulled over for speeding?

2. Shooting people in the back who haven't threatened you or stepped foot in your property is not within your rights.

3. The state of Texas didn't disagree. Nine of his peers disagreed. By your reasoning, retailers should be shooting people for shoplifting.
That was not sarcasm. The eighth amendment is a good thing.

I refer you back to the jury who just ruled that it was Mr. Lawyer.

Nine of his peers, as selected by our jury process upheld state law. They did not see whether they agreed with his actions or not, they judged him against the law of the land.

Yeah, they should. Some do.
Parker
isteal
this thread is basically saying that its OK to condemn robbers to death.

well what if they are underage? what if they are a woman? what if they only have your TV, and not your fucking Blu-Ray player?

and what if someone steals a pack of cigarettes?
should they die cause they knew they shouldnt have done that?

and what about speeding tickets?

i mean, this will put an entirely DIFFERENT spin on "getting pulled over".

can someone now pull me over and shoot me if they feel like im going too fast?

ya, theres a reason the public doesnt take the law into their own hands......
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530

Hakei wrote:

Parker wrote:

Snake wrote:

For once, common sense seems to have prevailed.
common sense?

so, property is equal to a persons life?

this right here gentlemen, is inexperience talking.
Yeah, it is. You're stupid enough to enter someone's house and steal from them, expect getting shot. They shouldn't have done it in the first place.

You can give as much "Human life no price blah blah blah" Bullshit, but at the end of the day if you're stupid enough to go stealing from people, expect that somewhere, someday you're going to get fucked right back.

Play with feathers, you get your arse tickled.
There's this group of white kids always hanging outside my lawn. Sometimes they fuck around and litter it and shit. Now if I come home and they are there I'm popping a 357 slug in each one of those fuckers cuz I'm being trespassed on. Thank you Texas for making me realize my rights to kill lawbreakers. Woot and I'm Mexican. Think about how that story would fly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard