ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Because earlier last week i ordered one (Which was supposed to be my 1st one) but the order confirmation failed because of details i put in was incorrect....fine...ill try again and this time it worked, and it came saturday....awesome :p

But now they send me another confirmation today saying the re-tried my old order and it worked and now are sending me another fucking card!!
Thats another £260 ($500) inc delivery out of my bank account.

Yes i want to go SLI but not this fast!

So yea, its been a expensive weekend for me.

So yea, i will be ringing ebuyer up tomorrow telling them they can have their card back and i want my money back. ... unless i can be convinced to keep it

Last edited by ELITE-UK (2008-06-30 11:58:15)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

return both and get a 4870X2 instead.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Get your money back, sell your original 260. Buy a 4870. Then you'd have saved yourself about...  £300
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Get your money back, sell your original 260. Buy a 4870. Then you'd have saved yourself about...  £300
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

When i mention the GTX 260, i suddenly hit a flaming wall of 4870 fans
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

ELITE-UK wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

When i mention the GTX 260, i suddenly hit a flaming wall of 4870 fans
Yeah, that's BF2s for you. You could've gotten the card for free and you'd still be bashed for it.

Although I'd do what Jenspm said - get a 4870x2.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-06-30 13:54:00)

r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

This card is too expensive, let alone two. Either keep one of them  or return them both and get what they suggested above. Seriously, I don't see any game that is currently out that will need two of those cards. Pft Crysis, but who cares?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6424|The Twilight Zone

r'Eeee wrote:

This card is too expensive, let alone two. Either keep one of them  or return them both and get what they suggested above. Seriously, I don't see any game that is currently out that will need two of those cards. Pft Crysis, but who cares?
QFT
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

.Sup wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

QFT
DId you read the 1st bit...ahh nvm .

I think this card is definately worth the money though, i can max out any game so far, and can max crysis out but with no AA.
.Sup
be nice

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

QFT

I think this card is definately worth the money though, i can max out any game so far, and can max crysis out but with no AA.
No, don't give me wrong, its cool you got that card for the price of 280GTX I'm just saying I would never buy that card since its so expensive.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

QFT

No, don't give me wrong, its cool you got that card for the price of 280GTX I'm just saying I would never buy that card since its so expensive.
£250 is not expensive, its what..£30 or so more that the 4870 lol
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

That actually isn't bad, Overclockers are selling cards for £550 ffs. Maybe that's the 280GTX. In that case, I would stick with your current card, and return the other one.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

£50.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.Sup
be nice

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

260GTX is 250 GBP = 372,36 EUR 4870 is 215 EUR = 144,35 GBP (and I know you got the 280GTX). More like 100 pounds more.

Last edited by .Sup (2008-06-30 14:15:06)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

260GTX is 250 GBP = 372,36 EUR 4970 is 215 EUR = 144,35 GBP (and I know you got the 280GTX).
In UK 4780 is 200GBP
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.Sup
be nice

DeathUnlimited wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

260GTX is 250 GBP = 372,36 EUR 4970 is 215 EUR = 144,35 GBP (and I know you got the 280GTX).
In UK 4780 is 200GBP
He should order it from Germany then.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back

.Sup wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

.Sup wrote:

In UK 4780 is 200GBP
See before posting SUP read a bit more carefully, yes its like £50 more than the 4870 (I didnt see the cheapest one at overclockers) its not that expensive with only a bit more to pay for the GTX 260...jeeez

Calm down people....
.Sup
be nice

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

In UK 4780 is 200GBP
See before posting SUP read a bit more carefully, yes its like £50 more than the 4870 (I didnt see the cheapest one at overclockers) its not that expensive with only a bit more to pay for the GTX 260...jeeez

Calm down people....
Ye but 4870 is better than 260GTX. And you save a lot if you order it from Germany, after all we are in EU right?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Calm down people....
Ye but 4870 is better than 260GTX. And you save a lot if you order it from Germany, after all we are in EU right?
That doesn't stop them from basically killing all non-Finland import to this fucking island...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
.Sup
be nice

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Calm down people....
That doesn't stop them from basically killing all non-Finland import to this fucking island...
Ye your island is an exception.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Hell of a hassel aswell.  But I think it still stands he is paying atleast £50 more for a slower part :\

Martyn
.Sup
be nice

Bell wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

But I think it still stands he is paying atleast £50 more for a slower part :\

Martyn
Yep exactly.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6167|Winland

Bell wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Hell of a hassel aswell.  But I think it still stands he is paying atleast £50 more for a slower part :\

Martyn
Yes, it does.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard