CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509
I think a serious look over of the members signed up on this needs to take place so no bullshit like this happens again.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6481|Sheffield-England

Canadianloser wrote:

I think a serious look over of the members signed up on this needs to take place so no bullshit like this happens again.
Agree
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

stkhoplite wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Agree
thirded
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

max wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

Agree
thirded
I was so close...
max
Vela Incident

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
anyone seen him online recently?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
is it that difficult for people to drop off a package in the mailbox?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

anyone seen him online recently?
Last post:
    1 week ago
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6417|Norway | Unkown
1 week, 2 days ago..

Right now I doubt it will be sent.. It doesn't take a week for it to be sent to Ireland...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
A lot of post gets sorted at the weekend, so I'll see if anything arrives tomorrow - if not, I'd say the chances look pretty minimal. If it isn't posted, that's pretty annoying, but tbh the Royal Mail aren't exactly the best shipping carriers in the world. They have more strikes than I do on a bowling alley.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

kylef wrote:

A lot of post gets sorted at the weekend, so I'll see if anything arrives tomorrow - if not, I'd say the chances look pretty minimal. If it isn't posted, that's pretty annoying, but tbh the Royal Mail aren't exactly the best shipping carriers in the world. They have more strikes than I do on a bowling alley.
That's only because you suck at bowling mate.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
stkhoplite
Banned
I think this is the end of the road
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

kylef wrote:

They have more strikes than I do on a bowling alley.
That's because the last time I went bowling I did something to my muscle / ligament (can't remember now, it was quite a while ago) and ended up not being able to pick up or put pressure on my left hand. My hand that I use for everything!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

kylef wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

kylef wrote:

They have more strikes than I do on a bowling alley.
That's because the last time I went bowling I did something to my muscle / ligament (can't remember now, it was quite a while ago) and ended up not being able to pick up or put pressure on my left hand. My hand that I use for everything!
Shut up about bowling...

I give him a week, then public address posting.
A week being generous for his personal information
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

No personal address posting. We can handle this the mature way can't we?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

DeathUnlimited wrote:

negative no sir no way man.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
stkhoplite
Banned

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Yup
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

DeathUnlimited wrote:

What way?
The guy has had chances, and he bit back.
He accepted the fate and said he'd post - which so far is seeming unlikely.

Ban him? yeah - that will get the CD en-route won't it.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
This is getting absolutely ridiculous. There is NOTHING short of the apocalypse that could stop someone from having something sent.

Especially when you KNOW there are people relying on you to do it.

Re-fucking-diculous.

I also second the idea that we need to adjust the members so this shit doesn't happen again. People who are renowned through the community.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-06-29 15:17:17)

Lai
+186|6153

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Mature,.. does that involve kneecaps and my good old friends mr. Black & mr. Decker?

Mind you that whith an internet project like this, with people living across the world not knowing eachother IRL. there really aren't any mature measure available for us to take. He knows that, he relies on that. That I find really immature and he who breaks the code shouldn't be protected by it.

Give him some more time for now. If he doesn't even send it without providing a proper reason, I've absolutely no problem with taking 'immature' measures.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
No sign of it
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

kylef wrote:

No sign of it
lets just tell david.p this guy is an american hating muslim infidel.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
You guys can only blame yourselves for this. I remember telling you guys right when this idea was a mere discussion, not to include random faggots, but you did. Oh well.
max
Vela Incident

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You guys can only blame yourselves for this. I remember telling you guys right when this idea was a mere discussion, not to include random faggots, but you did. Oh well.
from now on everything is to be approved by mek
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Yes.

(and Zimmer)

mainly Zimmer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard