Havazn
+39|6695|van.ca

Devolant wrote:

What the.. wasn't EF supposed to be a free booster pack?
HA, where have you been?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

cabracke wrote:

I bought it in a small shop in my hometown, not from a large retailer like EB-Games. Inside the package, there is only one little piece of paper with my serial number on it. I had to go to http://downloader.ea.com/codes/de/bf2euro , go check for yourself, if you still don't believe me. I would never post anything about this, if I hadn't obtained it officially!
Hmmm... if you "lent" us your code... could all of us download the pack using the option saying that we downloaded and lost it. 
Just wondering...
[pib]xenium
+0|6651|Netherlands
Uhm Why Buy If They Still Didn't Fix Al The Bugs ....
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6731|Beerville, USA
Well if the fuckers at EA are going to make it available through download only then they need to get off their ass's and make the downloader 64bit compatible for us XP 64 Pro users. 

They better be releasing that shit via stores or I'm going to put a flaming bag of dogshit on their front step!!!!
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6741
No because it asks for u gamespy account name. Once u use it once for one account u can download it with another account. Also if u download it on one name but u have two names on ur comp than only one will be able to play the maps. Yah. I know that is not cool.
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio

Parnit wrote:

you guys misunderstood i mean can i pay for it in a store and use the code thing to download it but not have to pay online
it would appear to be the case in germany.  however, i don't believe EA has any intentions of making a store front product anywhere else.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO
uhhh damn that's retarded... so to use it on my 3 accounts i have to purchase 3 damn copies? the hell is that crap... can anyone verify this? cabracke?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

cullenjackcullen
+0|6669|Richmond VA
those SS look like shit.  i like the blury one of you getting shot, or the other blury one of the sky.

oh and to all the kids that don't have credit cards, find some way to buy it 'cause i'm gunna need targets.
dan500
+57|6848

cullenjackcullen wrote:

those SS look like shit.
And here is the guy who wins ass-hat of the year

This person is nice enough to post SS, answers any questions and you say that..
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
So is it avabaile in the US or just Germany?
doxy
+74|6791|Nevis
germany, US probably only via downloader
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

i believe.
cullenjackcullen
+0|6669|Richmond VA

dan500 wrote:

This person is nice enough to post SS, answers any questions and you say that..
well they do look like shit

i thought "ass-hat" was pretty funny.
NO LIFE NITRO
Banned
+0|6640|Sydney, Aus
lol nice one what are you a beta tester?
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6650|Hong Kong
so what language do the EURO guys speak???
german?
french?
italian?
Rutnab
+15|6648
those screenshots are fucking terrible
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
neat screenshots
F.Rabshaw
+37|6683
remember the dude that got SF like 3 days early and it was his job to answer a million questions. It happening all over again.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6696|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

NO LIFE NITRO wrote:

lol nice one what are you a beta tester?
lmfao, read the whole topic noob
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
im not going to buy it...only 3 new maps anyway.
btw, ea is only after peoples money making this so-called "booster-pack".
wonder can you unlock the weapons in EF?
F.Rabshaw
+37|6683

FrEaK wrote:

im not going to buy it...only 3 new maps anyway.
btw, ea is only after peoples money making this so-called "booster-pack".
wonder can you unlock the weapons in EF?
most companies want peoples money... or else, they wouldnt be a company?
_oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_
+-1|6724|England
can you use the EF weapons in standard BF2, like you could with the SF ones?
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6652|Spokane, Washington

_oO.WasTeD.TimE.Oo_ wrote:

can you use the EF weapons in standard BF2, like you could with the SF ones?
i will just answer this now even though i dont own EF yet........no, none of the EF guns are unlocks except the P90 and the L96A1, EA said long ago that those were the unlocks and no others, the rest of the guns are unique to the Euro army.
cabracke
+5|6634|Germany
OK, I will try to answer all your questions.

First of all, I am not a beta tester nor am I in any way related to EA or DICE.

- Screenshots: yes, they are in fact not very nice. This was the first time I did ingame shots, so no wonder they aren't perfect. The guys I was on the maps with seemed to know the maps very well, it was my first time. So I guess I was lucky to get some kills at all. Besides, I did them as a proof for me killing the enemy on EF-maps. That was because of my other topic last night where I was called a liar and that guy wanted a ss of me killing somone as a proof that I didn't steal the screenshots from some website.

- Language: Spoken language is English with foreign accent.

- Usable with all my accounts?  Well, I haven't tried, I will verify as soon as I get home from work today. Please have patience for another 13 hours... But, I suppose it will work perfectly, the "booster pack" just installs three new maps in the ..\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\levels -folder.

- Where did I buy it? I won't give the name of the store to the open public. I come from Braunschweig in Northern Germany. If any of you German guys want the info, please PM or mail me for details.

- Only three maps? Yes, right. But these maps are just awesome. I played vanilla BF2 for some hours on every map, but these new maps definitely rock all of the vanilla maps. If you ask me, don't even think about 10$/€ and just buy it, it's worth it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard