FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
I'm in Acre now.

Man this city sucks, just one big run down dump.

WITH ARCHERS ON EVERY FUCKING ROOF.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue

FatherTed wrote:

I'm in Acre now.

Lul. You'll get used to the archers. They're easy to take out too. When you're running towards them, they'll just warn and aim at you. You can practically walk up to them and assassinate them. They're also really easy to take out with throwing knives.

Last edited by Goven (2008-01-25 15:32:17)

Archer
rapes face
+161|6424|Canuckistan

FatherTed wrote:

I'm in Acre now.

Haha, motherfucker.

Last edited by Archer (2008-01-26 05:27:09)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Archer wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I'm in Acre now.

Haha, motherfucker.
kptk92
u
+972|6408|tc_london

The Sheriff wrote:

Archer wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I'm in Acre now.

Haha, motherfucker.
x2
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Goven wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I'm in Acre now.

Lul. You'll get used to the archers. They're easy to take out too. When you're running towards them, they'll just warn and aim at you. You can practically walk up to them and assassinate them. They're also really easy to take out with throwing knives.
Yep, running high profile hidden blade kills ftw.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
All this game does is suck ass.

Uncharted is better, I guarantee.
#rekt
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6752|Estonia
check this out bored AC-fans: life of ancient assassin, Altair. Will he be able to attempt assassination without attracting attention in this bustling Jerusalem marketplace   i almost gagged myself by laughing, too damn hilarious
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

check this out bored AC-fans: life of ancient assassin, Altair. Will he be able to attempt assassination without attracting attention in this bustling Jerusalem marketplace   i almost gagged myself by laughing, too damn hilarious
Haha that's incredible! +1
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5974|England

@ the video
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
In other news, i lent this game out ages ago (for PGR4 and Forza2), and i'm going to get it back soon - i hate having games i don't complete!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK

FatherTed wrote:

Well, i've played a grand total of about 20 minutes on this game, and it bores me feckless.

Same for anyone else?
I played it at someones house just couldn't get into it too many unskippable cutscenes.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6443|California
I thought it was awesome. Too bad I had to wait months after the console versions came out to get it. The only thing I didn't like about it was that after you complete the game, theres no reward like a hidden memory block where you have every weapon and can do whatever you want. I just don't like to have to start at the last memory block and listen to the cut scene in the beginning. Also I heard there was no reward for collecting all the flags which I thought was extremely lame. I mean theres hundreds of flags and you don't get diddly squat when you get them all?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6439|Brisbane, Australia

RandomSchl wrote:

I thought it was awesome. Too bad I had to wait months after the console versions came out to get it. The only thing I didn't like about it was that after you complete the game, theres no reward like a hidden memory block where you have every weapon and can do whatever you want. I just don't like to have to start at the last memory block and listen to the cut scene in the beginning. Also I heard there was no reward for collecting all the flags which I thought was extremely lame. I mean theres hundreds of flags and you don't get diddly squat when you get them all?
Agree 100% RandomSchl.

I really enjoyed it, I'm not sure why so many people were like "wah its boring"...sure it could be improved, but as far as a first game goes it is brilliant.

Imagine the climbing system coupled with an Oblivion-esque do whatever you want roleplaying system, and an improved combat system...and you have an amazing game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

Agree 100% RandomSchl.

I really enjoyed it, I'm not sure why so many people were like "wah its boring"...sure it could be improved, but as far as a first game goes it is brilliant.

Imagine the climbing system coupled with an Oblivion-esque do whatever you want roleplaying system, and an improved combat system...and you have an amazing game.
IIRC, it's going to be a trilogy, so maybe we'll see stuff like that in future versions!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TimmmmaaaaH

Hopefully. Although it seems the next two wont be in the same time period, which was kind of what made it so unique.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Hopefully. Although it seems the next two wont be in the same time period, which was kind of what made it so unique.
I think if they keep the style the same, it'd work wherever it was set.

They did a very good job of setting the mood and tone of the game (not to mention the visuals) and that's very important for a good game.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TimmmmaaaaH

FatherTed wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

They did a very good job of setting the mood and tone of the game (not to mention the visuals) and that's very important for a good game.
I guess. Swords and throwing knives were always much "cooler" than sniper rifles for me. In saying that I love the Hitman series.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

I guess. Swords and throwing knives were always much "cooler" than sniper rifles for me. In saying that I love the Hitman series.
As long as he keeps his hidden blade, i'll be happy!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TimmmmaaaaH

eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Has anybody got The Darkness? I heard that there's these 2 snake-like demons hanging around your shoulders that like devouring hearts and stuff like that + a plot to do with the supernatural and the Mafia. It's currently going for less than £18 here in the UK.
Wrong thread for that, and the description you just gave explains its price
Not really the wrong thread. After all you did say you're bored with AC...so why not try that game? And just cos it's going for less than £18 doesn't mean it's crap. It's got above average reviews and Rainbow 6 Vegas is also going for less than £18 - and that's not a shite game!
lol i thought his name was farthead instead of father ted lol. sry.

Last edited by eaglecorps (2008-06-29 14:37:13)

Swope
+55|6169|Germany
https://www.gameplay.md/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/20071123_jaderaymond.jpg

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
I feel somewhat less safe after reading that.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

..the world is a scary place
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
To be fair, she is hot (if youve ever seen her in the release vids)

Annoying voice though.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard