Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
I've connected 15-20 different times tonight due to haveing "a problem with my connection". Everything is working as it should modem and pc wise.  The times I do get prolonged play it is constantly interupted by freezing and "problem with your connection".  Anyone else have similar issues? It is rather annoying.

Especially at peculiar times like my APC rolls up past the wall to take out the TOW and soldier mounted with it, only to get a freeze and "problem with connection".

Un-freeze:  Guymountedtherewithfrezebutton (TOW) Mason

Pisser this evening.
lambo
+2|6645
yea i get the same thing sometime. i lost my connection 5 times today. it sucks hope the new patch will fix it.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
Geez man I have cussed this thing up and down. I had a single complete game though i had to logg back in several times. It saved my score and I ended with a 75 or something so I was glad to not lose the points but its really ridiculous. You move a few steps and freeze over and over. I tried both SF and Vanilla with same results. Everything else works fine though with the pc. CoD2 and such.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6690|Enon
I get that once in awhile, but not 15-20 times a day. Dont know if its a patch issue or not.
siciliano732
+202|6655|New York
i am constantly having that problem where now i cant basically play the game before 11 pm becuase "i have a problem with my connection" its really pissin me off....
Nitaro02
+0|6668
There was something similar like this posted a week or so back (?), and we figured out that if you disable the VoIP service it'll pretty much stop giving you these messages.  I have cable internet at my house, and I was getting these problems as well until I disabled VoIP.  Give it a shot and see if it works for you like it did for me.

Last edited by Nitaro02 (2006-02-28 19:11:56)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
Hmmm....

Maybe a traffic thing. I am a bit rural compared to some but I dont think it should perform like that. 8-11 would be prime game hours for me so i imagine a bunch of otheres would consider it also judging from full servers.

No ryhme or reason other than that I can think of.....seems far fetched though to me.

How do I disable my VOIP?

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2006-02-28 19:12:56)

smefeman
+0|6756
its in the sound options menu i think... there is a check box that you can unselect..
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6687|S.E. United States

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard