cam420
+1|6655
I was looking at my stats today and i got to wondering about sniper rifle accuracy, is there people who have 100% or close. I mean it wouldnt be that hard to do u would just have to hit someone everytime u shot your rifle(which isnt hard with the sniper rifle), i got 53 and i've missed so many shots. So does anyone got 100% or somthin really high(above 70)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6775|AUS, Canberra
yeh not hard at all........

the highest iv seen is 52
jakethepyro
+7|6637
i have bad accuracy cuz i spend most of my time shooting propane tanks with the .50
pohoudini
+1|6649
I've got 51% and not being cocky at all thats the highest ive seen. You have to consider that this can only count for veteran players, i have expert pistol,knife,and sniper, so i believe i have maintained pretty damn good accuracy for that time.
cam420
+1|6655
I've got 53 and i've seen 60 somthin
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6746
lol just getting 60% acc to me is like a hack i mean every hit you gotta hit the damn guy and cant miss 1 bullet so dont give me that crap that you got 40- 60% acc
zerobeast33
+4|6683|Steel City
My buddy's is above 60%.
He put in a decent share of time too.
It's not like he only played for an hour.
http://bf2s.com/player/s1l3ntex0dus/
Is he stats.

It'll all depends. I think if you start out on a mission for a high % accuracy,
you'll get it. But, most people don't have time to think about that.
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6746
i dont know smells kinda of fishy like if someone didnt wash the tuna.............
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6775|AUS, Canberra

monkeyhunkeytunkey wrote:

lol just getting 60% acc to me is like a hack i mean every hit you gotta hit the damn guy and cant miss 1 bullet so dont give me that crap that you got 40- 60% acc
um 60% is not every bullet, its almost half of you shots are a hit.

my mate has 52 and i have 44 i could easil improve mine but i dont care about it and take wild shots at running targets all day long.
Maj.Do
+85|6756|good old CA
i have 41%  : ).  I like shooting random things alot.  idk i have the old cs feeling.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6793|England
I have 50%, although I don’t know how since im always firing off random shots not aimed at anyone in particular.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6756|Toronto, ON
59 and rising.

On a side note, my new *TEST* account has 62 so that means my main honest account will be approaching that in about a month.
Alpha as fuck.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6677|A sunburnt country
I have 52% and I work hard to maintain good accuracy.  I have seen some guys in the 60's (check out the leader board for sniper rifles in BFHQ) which is pretty damn good IMO.
Nitaro02
+0|6667
Mine could be higher (I'm at like 49.92%), but it could be higher if I just took shots when people are either running towards me or away from me, not side to side.  I've been trying to get better at sniping with the M95 at moving targets by leading them, and that definitely lowers my accuracy.  But whatever, it's just a game and I love shooting those guns and capping people, and if it works, great, if not, reload and retry.
.|microphage
+4|6637|Vancouver, BC
i use to hvae 60% acc with snipers...but then i started firing randomly
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6740|Houston, TX
I have noticed I don't always get hit confirmation on far targets all the time. Like on Oman. I have had crosshairs resting and shot distant targets with no kill but, then watch a teammate finish him off and get a kill assist. I fell like I miss alot too but, my accuracy is climbing quickly. The new rifle is helping. Lot o' head shots.
wingman358
The Original
+11|6659
I used to have 100% but then I thought that maybe I should give people a chance.
Clibby
+0|6750
I've got 46% with sniper, but I also have 70% with the defibrillator!!!
Kwalken
+1|6642
I've seen someone with 62% of accuracy. I was amazed..
Now mine is 56.38%. These days I've tried to hit 60% but somehow bit tough..

my stats here
http://bf2s.com/player/kwalken/

Last edited by Kwalken (2006-03-01 04:35:04)

EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6656
49% and rising, I had a drop in accuracy when I went from the M95 to the L96. Mostly with moving targets, i'd gotten used to hitting them with the M95 sight. I'll probably get above 50% soon.

I'm pretty accurate with most weapons, yesterday on Karkand I decided to play with the PKM for the first time since the 1.2 update... goddamn, I was out sniping snipers with the PKM.. scary.

EDIT: On a sidenote, has anyone else noticed an oddity with the L96? For example, long range sniping. I aim ever so slightly above the head and am usually gifted with an instant kill or an injury in which case I quickly finish them off. However, it'll occasionally miss altogether.. which seems odd. I mean, it must hit some part of the body?

Perhaps it's because i'm killing them at practically the edge of the draw distance.

EDIT2: Perhaps this should be a new post but how did the people who got the knife badge get it?
I've yet to get it, the most knife kills i've gotten in a round was probably 4. I'm trying like mad to get it at the moment.
Did you just play an entire round with the knife only? Or did you get a friend to agree to let you knife them 7 times? (i've asked a few people ingame and this is what some people have done, stat pad just to get the knife badge)

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-03-01 06:09:02)

Barrakuda777
+86|6741|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
I have 53% (over 80 hours I think – cant check my stats at the moment..).
I do think that for new accounts created by expert snipers (no learning curve)and with the improved guns of the new patch an accuracy of 75+% would theoretically be possible to sustain... may create a new account just to prove (or not) my theory.

Kooda
cam420
+1|6655
as long as u never fired randomly and only took shots where u were fairly certain it would be a hit
FUBARhavoc
+0|6808
My accuracy with sniperrifles is 55.58% and still slightly increasing. I've used them for over 30 hours and really love the new sniperrifle, since the crosshairs are so thin.

Having an acuracy above or way above 70% would be possible, but to maintain this you could only take the shot you were very sure of you would hit em. the drawback is that this way you would miss out on a lot of kills, since risky shots can kill the guy aswell. I recently changed my sniping style a bit: I used to try to keep as much distance between myself and the target, because that way there is a only very small change your target kills you first, even if it is another sniper since he has to locate you first.

These days I like to be a fair bit closer for a few reasons: Headshots are no longer heavely dependant on luck like when you can just see the guy on the horizon. Now you can really aim for the head, and not just a silouette. secondly the fact that you can use your pistol to finish the guy off after our first shot hit. Thi results in a dramatic increase in the amounts of kills you get as a sniper. Usually after the first hit your target starts to run and jump and head for cover while you have to reload your rifle. when you switch to your pistol you are able to get a bullet in their direction MUCH faster then when you would use the rifle a second time.
harleyds
+0|6682
I've got 46% and I don't try that hard. I only play sniper when I see there is only last flag to be captured and then enemy can only spawn there and they are pinned down.  Then it is easy pickings!

My Defib stat is 61% but my ratio is horrible cause I get killed trying to revive people.
Corrupt
+0|6845
I have an alternate account with 100% Accuracy (Admittedly the account has like 2 min playtime and 3 shots with the M24 as its total so it doesnt really count)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard