Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6327|105 RVK

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

if you guys think Iran is such an easy country to take down why the fuck cant you handle Iraq and Afghanistan properly?

Stop poking into shit that doesn't concern you USA.
We ran over Iraq twice in a matter of weeks.  kthx.
Why not just leave the country then and stop wasting troops/lives there?
kthx.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london

Megalomaniac wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

if you guys think Iran is such an easy country to take down why the fuck cant you handle Iraq and Afghanistan properly?

kthx.
so we wont have to do it a 3rd time.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio

Megalomaniac wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

kthx.
Not up to me.  And I agree.  We have a history of rebuilding nations.  F that.  Wam bam thank you ma'am.
kthx
Megalomaniac
+92|6327|105 RVK

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

kthx.
Not up to me.  And I agree.  We have a history of rebuilding nations.  F that.  Wam bam thank you ma'am.
kthx
Yea, Iraq was none of your concern either, why cant you just leave other countries alone ?

You cant really call it rebuilding, you destroy the country and the least you can do is clean up your own mess.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio

Megalomaniac wrote:

You cant really call it rebuilding, you destroy the country and the least you can do is clean up your own mess.
lol....retard.
Megalomaniac
+92|6327|105 RVK

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

lol....retard.

Well while were going at it, Dumb american.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio
yes saddam never did anything to provoke a war at all.  damn americans.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
naive iceland person
Megalomaniac
+92|6327|105 RVK

usmarine2 wrote:

9/11 was an inside job, just an excuse to attack countries with "Weapons of mass destruction"

(This should get things started)
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5791|Dublin, Ohio

Megalomaniac wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

9/11 was an inside job, just an excuse to attack countries with "Weapons of mass destruction"

9/11?  are you a mental midget or just bored?
Megalomaniac
+92|6327|105 RVK

usmarine2 wrote:

Megalomaniac wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

9/11?  are you a mental midget or just bored?
Bored, but srsly US should just stay out of this, let the Jews pay the price of attacking insane Iranians
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

PureFodder wrote:

FEOS wrote:

For those of you wondering...THOSE are threats. Offering to help Iran develop peaceful nuclear power is NOT. Just to clarify.
They aren't threats, they are statements of intent of self defence. They make absolutely no mention of doing anything to any Americans who aren't attacking Iran.
Oh, I see. When Iran rattles the sabers, it's "statements of intent of self defense" but when anyone else does, it's "warmongering" and "threats".

Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
When Iran rattles the sabers, it's "statements of intent of self defense" but when anyone else does, it's "warmongering" and "threats".
No, when a country is threatened and responds in kind its a statement of intent of self-defense.
When a country unilaterally threatens military action against another thats warmongering and threats. (Its only the US and Israel threatening military action as far as I know.)
When has Iran threatened the US except after being provoked?

Countries are allowed to defend themselves against unwarranted aggression.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-06-26 01:13:19)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
PureFodder
+225|6285

FEOS wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

FEOS wrote:

For those of you wondering...THOSE are threats. Offering to help Iran develop peaceful nuclear power is NOT. Just to clarify.
They aren't threats, they are statements of intent of self defence. They make absolutely no mention of doing anything to any Americans who aren't attacking Iran.
Oh, I see. When Iran rattles the sabers, it's "statements of intent of self defense" but when anyone else does, it's "warmongering" and "threats".

Got it.

Iran says, if you attack us we will defend ourselves. The US says, if you do something we don't like we will attack you. Big difference.

It's the difference between saying 'if you illegally enter my house I'll shoot you' and 'If you piss me off, I'm coming round to your house to kill you'.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6490|Menlo Park, CA

PureFodder wrote:

I'm sure the US military just collectively wet themselves at this realistic threat.
Umm. . . . .

The US military is perfectly equipped with dealing with these assholes! The only thing our military is doing is waiting for the call so we can shut up these shitheads once and for all!

Wetting ourselves. . . .  lol! Hardly pal! The US, Britain, and Israel will demolish these arrogants pricks in the blink of an eye!

Wait till we completely dismantle their anti air capability (in about a day) and can take "pot shots" at every military installation inside their country for weeks on end!!!!  The Iranians have no fucking clue who and what they are messing with!

Sanctions arent gonna work. . . . . .talking aint gonna work. . . . . Its obvious what these pricks are up to, and the EU needs to grow some testicles and support a unified strike on ALL military/nuclear facilities NOW inside Iran.  Iran is a fanatical, intollerant, racist regime that is not a model member of the world community.  A regime that ACTIVELY supports and outsources terrorism worldwide, as well as harbors terrorist within its borders.  They claim they are taking the worlds most dangerous element and simply harvesting it for engergy only?? THEY DONT NEED ENERGY, THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST OIL DISTRIBUTERS IN THE WORLD!! They have energy coming out their fucking ears!! THEY WANT THE BOMB!!!! And any responsible, right minded individual can see that. . . . its time to fucking tap that ass!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2008-06-26 01:45:55)

PureFodder
+225|6285

fadedsteve wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

I'm sure the US military just collectively wet themselves at this realistic threat.
Umm. . . . .

The US military is perfectly equipped with dealing with these assholes! The only thing our military is doing is waiting for the call so we can shut up these shitheads once and for all!

Wetting ourselves. . . .  lol! Hardly pal! The US, Britain, and Israel will demolish these arrogants pricks in the blink of an eye!

Wait till we completely dismantle their anti air capability (in about a day) and can take "pot shots" at every military installation inside their country for weeks on end!!!!  The Iranians have no fucking clue who and what they are messing with!

Sanctions arent gonna work. . . . . .talking aint gonna work. . . . . Its obvious what these pricks are up to, and the EU needs to grow some testicles and support a unified strike on ALL military/nuclear facilities NOW inside Iran.  Iran is a fanatical, intollerant, racist regime that is not a model member of the world community.  A regime that ACTIVELY supports and outsources terrorism worldwide, as well as harbors terrorist within its borders.  They claim they are taking the worlds most dangerous element and simply harvesting it for engergy only?? THEY DONT NEED ENERGY, THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST OIL DISTRIBUTERS IN THE WORLD!! They have energy coming out their fucking ears!! THEY WANT THE BOMB!!!! And any responsible, right minded individual can see that. . . . its time to fucking tap that ass!
Apparently your sarcasm-o-meter hasn't warmed up yet today.

Good pointless, ignorant, agressive rant though, top marks. It's nice that you know more about Iran that the rest of the world combined, you should present you rant findings to the UN and prove Iran's intentions to the world.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
America is a fanatical, intolerant, racist regime that is not a model member of the world community.
Fixed.
THEY DONT NEED ENERGY, THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST OIL DISTRIBUTERS IN THE WORLD!!
Has it occurred to you maybe they have a plan slightly longer than the next fiscal quarter?

BTW If Iran is attacked you can bet the Shia in Iraq will erupt.
Notice how the US supply lines go through Southern Iraq?
Think you've had it tough with a few IEDs from a few radicals?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-06-26 02:38:12)

FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

PureFodder wrote:

FEOS wrote:

PureFodder wrote:

Got it.

Iran says, if you attack us we will defend ourselves. The US says, if you do something we don't like we will attack you. Big difference.

It's the difference between saying 'if you illegally enter my house I'll shoot you' and 'If you piss me off, I'm coming round to your house to kill you'.
Since the US hasn't threatened Iran with attack, I guess Iran is threatening us.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Since the US hasn't threatened Iran with attack, I guess Iran is threatening us.
The US is constantly saying 'The military option is on the table'.

Bush said it.
McCain said it.
Obama said it.
Jesus H Clinton said it.

Thats a threat of an attack, plain and simple, exactly mirroring the rhetoric against Iraq.
FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bush said it.
McCain said it.
Obama said it.
Jesus H Clinton said it.

Thats a threat of an attack, plain and simple, exactly mirroring the rhetoric against Iraq.
No. It's not.

I have a gun in my house.

Was that threat?
― Albert Einstein

PureFodder
+225|6285

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bush said it.
McCain said it.
Obama said it.
Jesus H Clinton said it.

No. It's not.

Was that threat?
No it's not, but the US didn't announce that they have soldiers. They said that military options are on the table if Iran doesn't do what the US wants.

The equivalent of your situaltion would be telling someone that if they don't do what you want, you refuse to rule out the option of getting your gun and shooting them. Very different.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bush said it.
McCain said it.
Obama said it.
Jesus H Clinton said it.

No. It's not.

Was that threat?
So you would agree Agmdinnerjadawhatever miss quoted threat to "wipe Israel off the map" is the same?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Feos wrote:

Was that threat?
In most countries you would go to prison for saying that. You'd certainly forfeit your gun license.

'You'd better do what I tell you, oh and I have a gun in my house - which I'm just reloading from dealing with the last guy who didn't do what I told him.'

I'd take that as a threat.

I think in those circumstances most people would be reasonably justified in replying - 'Set foot on my land there'll be consequences. Attack me or my family and there'll be consequences'.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-06-26 06:28:39)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England

FEOS wrote:

Course they have. Israel has said even more. And anything Israel says goes, can't be going against the will of the big G now can you. Course the Iranians will say it's big Al that's telling 'em to get rid of Israel, both sides are too stupid to realise they're the same person

big G...big Al.....i'm onto something here...

Big Gay Al!

/banned
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Big Al, Big G.....

Ali G is God?
I did it, I found the Holy Grail - behold it's bling!

So you would agree Agmdinnerjadawhatever miss quoted threat to "wipe Israel off the map" is the same?
He didn't even say that, he said Israel should be wiped from the pages of history.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-06-26 06:32:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard