Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6418|Somersetshire
is it better then POE

(i was thinking of DL whatever the latest version is)
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6312
Hell yeah it is better than POE.

And there are like 6 or 7 servers that are constantly full and a bunch of smaller servers IE 40 or 50 people.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6418|Somersetshire

Bull3t wrote:

And there are like 6 or 7 servers that are constantly full and a bunch of smaller servers IE 40 or 50 people.
ok DL now

Whats with the "core" files and "level" files, couldn't they just package it all together?
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6312
Down the client core, And then download the level core or w/e it is called.

Install the core and then the maps.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6189|Wisconsin

Tehremos wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

ok DL now

Whats with the "core" files and "level" files, couldn't they just package it all together?
To save file space I bet, I don't really know... it seems pointless.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6158|San Antonio, Texas

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

ok DL now

To save file space I bet, I don't really know... it seems pointless.
People may have to download it in intervals. DLing xxx gigabytes might be too much at one time for some. Splitting it makes it easier to download.
firebolt5
+114|6165
Plenty of servers out there:
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? … mp;num=100
Plus it's not really if it's, "Better than this mod or that," it's more of what your play style is and what you prefer.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6418|Somersetshire

firebolt5 wrote:

Plus it's not really if it's, "Better than this mod or that," it's more of what your play style is and what you prefer.
well I want to play with actual team work lol
firebolt5
+114|6165

Tehremos wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

well I want to play with actual team work lol
That's the spirit!  You read the manual?  Make sure you get a good read out of it
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6474|cuntshitlake

I hate the newest version. The "shaking" screen when hit near sucks as a whole and disabling squadleader spawning increases running for targets tooooooooooooo much.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
firebolt5
+114|6165

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I hate the newest version. The "shaking" screen when hit near sucks as a whole and disabling squadleader spawning increases running for targets tooooooooooooo much.
Suppressing fire.  Well, it's the squad leader's responsibility to create a rally point...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478

DeathUnlimited wrote:

PR has, imho gotten worse as it has been patched. Removing the minimap and the new uniforms for the armies (which are all very similar) makes teamkilling happen more often than regular killing. Also the decrease in places you can spawn just adds to the amount of time you spend walking, which is already >90% of the game.
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5946

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

PR has, imho gotten worse as it has been patched. Removing the minimap and the new uniforms for the armies (which are all very similar) makes teamkilling happen more often than regular killing. Also the decrease in places you can spawn just adds to the amount of time you spend walking, which is already >90% of the game.
yeah, kinda true, BUT u have to take into consideration the fact that you WILL check twice IRL to be sure of who ur shooting at and you DONT have minimaps IRL that show you where the enemies are...
apart from this i have to agree with you about the running which totally ruins the mod and the suppress-fire effect that is EXTREMELY taxing on lower end computers.  they have said to have partially fixed this for PR 0.8, especially for close-quarters combat.

Last edited by MirindoR (2008-06-25 09:22:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard