TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
I finally have more hours as spetz & now have a russian pic   I know this may not seem like a big deal, but since sf came out I've been trying for it which was no easy task as I played the crap out of bf2 163 hours on the US side, which made it a very daunting task.

Have any of you had the same trouble removing your US pic ? Are you even playing this anymore lol ?
This is the best time to squeeze the game for more worth, after a good break from it I'm re-focused & will work on the rest of my awards.

I'll be on thursdays, fridays & sat now, look for me & we will kill them all. SF servers of course.
https://static.bf2s.com/game-images/soldiers/5_2_8.jpg
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6303|The | Netherlands
it looks nice. I've always wanted the MEC soldier, but I'm always on US side for the F35 so that won't happen.
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
For a long time my US and MEC times were within an hour of each other, so it would switch back and forth quite often. Now I have about 26 more hours in US than MEC D:
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6369
I've always had the feeling I was more MEC than USMC, stats tell the other way.
https://www.gamersnet.nl/previews/de_blob/inky_angry_lores_quality.jpg

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-23 03:18:11)

specops10-4
+108|6743|In the hills
I've had a chinese dude ever since I became a wake whore, now I'm trying to get an American...
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6148|San Antonio, Texas
I'd love an Insurgent. When I check out some people's stats, they have an Insurgent Medic or Sniper. That's so But mine's a USMC medic. Too much Kark I suppose.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!
I wanted mec medic, which was easy cause I play mec medic more than anything else. so it's all good.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6107|Birmingham, UK
I love my SAS man. Always been SAS, always will be

I remember my first online game, half a round of Ghost Town. I went for commander and when i didn't know how to play people were swearing at me over VOIP

Anywho i didn't realise you could go on BF2, because i ONLY went on SF. I found BF2 by accident
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6244|TEXAS
I <3 my engineer USMC or not.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
I want mine to change to an MEC medic, because I much prefer it.
#rekt
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool

Mint Sauce wrote:

I want mine to change to an MEC medic, because I much prefer it.
You only have a difference of ~15 hours, just whore MEC for a week
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

I want the EU medic...but thats gona take a lot of work
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
Yeah the EU side is probably the most rare player pic except probably in the EU...
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6685|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
USMC Sniper favorite class favorite country
duffzk47
+3|5936|North Yorkshire
US sniper, happy with that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard