you could start off by paying your parents for the repairs on the car
Best thing to do.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6534|South Florida

Mitch92uK wrote:

kylef wrote:

TrollmeaT wrote:

one out of 4 will die in an automobile accident.
You are telling me that in my class of 32, 8 are going to die in a car accident? 25%? Those odds seem far too high.
Yeah I can't really see that myself.
I just took my 5 hour automobile safety coarse (New York mandated)
I know you have a 40% chance of getting in an accident in your first year of driving (could be fender bender, could be fatal)
15 more years! 15 more years!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

I would cry if I was restricted to 130kph. Fortunately whenever I need to go somewhere of distance, I'm heading through Germany. 200kph+ FTW!
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

Pay for the repairs, or just get your own car.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5941|CA
Buy your Mom a vacuum and sex your Dad up.
GR34
+215|6554|ALBERTA> CANADA
hit them with you car
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6572

Ayumiz wrote:

Just because i scrapped a wall in a carpark, when i went at 130kmh without problems. Crap, how do i convince them to let me drive alone?
Get them drunk. Then, they'll be easy prey for you & would be more likely to let you drive alone.
SealXo
+309|6545
Im good at driving 125 on the freeway but i suck at backing out...
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6572

SealXo wrote:

Im good at driving 125 on the freeway but i suck at backing out...
That's why whenever I'm in a parking lot, I back into my parking spot instead of pulling straight in it. Much easier to see when I leave the spot cause I'm facing outward.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6520|Gold Coast

Ty wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

when i went at 130kmh without problems.
Your parents are right and you shouldn't drive alone if you're that arrogant. Honestly I'm sick of the people that think "Hey I can drive well at 130km/h or 150km/h so I'm a good driver" - that's bullcrap. If you think that you're not mature enough to operate a car.

You're not a good driver just because you can drive fast.
/thread

Its because of people like you that think they're top shit, but in fact they're going to wrap the car around a pole or something at 150kmph with your mates or whatever in a few years time. Dont be a jackass.

How old are you btw?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6743|Singapore

KuSTaV wrote:

Ty wrote:

Ayumiz wrote:

when i went at 130kmh without problems.
Your parents are right and you shouldn't drive alone if you're that arrogant. Honestly I'm sick of the people that think "Hey I can drive well at 130km/h or 150km/h so I'm a good driver" - that's bullcrap. If you think that you're not mature enough to operate a car.

/thread

Its because of people like you that think they're top shit, but in fact they're going to wrap the car around a pole or something at 150kmph with your mates or whatever in a few years time. Dont be a jackass.

How old are you btw?
just 19?
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado

bennisboy wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

kylef wrote:

You are telling me that in my class of 32, 8 are going to die in a car accident? 25%? Those odds seem far too high.
Yeah I can't really see that myself.
I'm pretty sure those were the odds for being affected by cancer, not being hit by a car
Just ask the your car insurance for statistics, its why teens pay ungodly amount on insurance here & they can't drive alone until a certain age.
Defiance
+438|6680

Ayumiz wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

Ty wrote:

/thread

How old are you btw?
just 19?
What do you mean just? Supposedly you have a license, supposedly you've taken the classes you need to (or read the book enough) to pass the test, so why are you using age as an excuse?

Driving unnecessarily fast is stupid, and here's a protip:

My parents won't let me .......... just because .............

They are your parents, anything after just because is not just. It's very significant. They're old enough to see reasonably and it may be saving your life in this scenario.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA

S.Lythberg wrote:

130 on an open road at midnight is not as bad as 60 in heavy traffic

anyone can go fast, it takes an expert to maneuver through tight spots

Just drive properly for a while, and they'll get bored, and drop the issue
Heh, that's the not case in Massachusetts. You can be the best there is and you still won't be able to maneuver through tight spots since everybody's going to cut you off if you try to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard