Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Budzilla wrote:

I could. But rFire#Gibz is my clan mate and I and other clan mates revived him and he has a better KDR then TehMyke. What do you make of that?
This is about you, not your clan mate, you said he had a shit KDR and yours is nothing special either.

Fail more please.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6367

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

I could. But rFire#Gibz is my clan mate and I and other clan mates revived him and he has a better KDR then TehMyke. What do you make of that?
This is about you, not your clan mate, you said he had a shit KDR and yours is nothing special either.

Fail more please.
lol
Budzilla
+9|6191|Brisbane, Australia

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Fail more please.
This is the reply I was wanting. My KDR is not special. However his KDR is really special since it is supremely bad. Why the hell do I need to sift through another thread about some sub-average player re-installing the game? There are already enough good topics getting pushed off the front page which would be worth reading then having to go though with another re-installation topic which reads like some loser getting back with his ex and is already regretting it. ffs
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6481|P-way, NJ
Nobody told you to come back...
Surgeons

Budzilla wrote:

Why the hell do I need to sift through another thread about some sub-average player re-installing the game?
This isn't a prison, no one forced you to read it.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6367

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Why the hell do I need to sift through another thread about some sub-average player re-installing the game?
oops i dropped my soap , could you grab it for me lol

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-23 04:20:02)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6536|Internetfitlerland

This thread delivers.
Budzilla

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

There are already enough good topics getting pushed off the front page
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia

Budzilla wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Guess what? When you click on the "2" at either the bottom or top of the thread list, you can see all of the threads that have been recently pushed off the front page! Better still, if you click on the "3", "4" or any of the other numbers, you can access every thread that has been pushed off the first page!
Technology is an amazing thing, huh?

On topic: D/Ling 1.41 won't waste your bandwidth. As I understand it, theres only supposed to be an announcement, not the actual release.
Surgeons

Budzilla wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Oops, my bad, I assumed you would possess the intellect to check page 2.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6367

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

, but this topic is about DL 1.41, not a shitty poster/thread dump.
Budzilla

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

Yes, let's encourage mediocre threads. Soon people will be posting about BF2's shortcut position on their desktop, 99% view distance vs 100% view distance and other wonderful pointless shit. I can't wait until I see a thread asking if it is better to have BF2's program group under EA Games, Electronic Arts or a custom setup.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6707

Budzilla wrote:

But I am sure you can maintain your pro KDR without a squad of medics sitting behind a spawn point on Karkand.
indeed i kanz

im awsm guiz karma me naow
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6118|sweden
GONNAn DO IT NAO MYKE !!!!
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6367

TehMyke wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

But I am sure you can maintain your pro KDR without a squad of medics sitting behind a spawn point on Karkand.
indeed i kanz

im awsm guiz karma me naow
Karma Whore, i like it +1

but give me too

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-23 05:29:01)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire

Budzilla wrote:

Yes, let's encourage mediocre threads. Soon people will be posting about BF2's shortcut position on their desktop, 99% view distance vs 100% view distance and other wonderful pointless shit. I can't wait until I see a thread asking if it is better to have BF2's program group under EA Games, Electronic Arts or a custom setup.
I would say this is quite a "mediocre" thread topic, but guess what, you being a childish imbecile, what are you, 9? If you don't like this thread or have something against it, report it or just don't post in it.

Oh here's an example of your immaturity

Budzilla wrote:

Another shit player with a .4KDR starts playing the game again. I'm glad a thread was made about it.
Have you never heard of the saying "adding fuel to the fire" or one I like to use, "my, that's a mighty big hole you have dug there"
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6367

Tehremos wrote:

I would say this is quite a "mediocre" thread topic, but guess what, you being a childish imbecile, what are you, 9?.
wat, 9 is not mediocre.

off topic

"Barack Obama Forums
Is He Right For America? Find Barack Obama Forums With Twing
www.Twing.com"

These Google adds gets annoying by the minute!

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-23 05:38:56)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

I would say this is quite a "mediocre" thread topic, but guess what, you being a childish imbecile, what are you, 9?.
wat, 9 is not mediocre.
but at age 9, a person is quite immature, so it was a good age to say, really thought, the number doesn't matter, because I have met very mature 9 year olds that have to help look after ill/disabled parents.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6326|105 RVK

Budzilla wrote:

Another shit player with a .4KDR starts playing the game again. I'm glad a thread was made about it.
Cause your god-like stats are like none other

Last edited by Megalomaniac (2008-06-23 06:06:15)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire

Megalomaniac wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

what's even funnier is that budzilla has spent nearly 2000 hours playing while the other guy has spent 110 hours playing

Budzilla's medic time = 693:45:16

My total time (ex. a few hours on PR recently) = 693:05:41
Budzilla

Tehremos wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

wat, 9 is not mediocre.
but at age 9, a person is quite immature, so it was a good age to say, really thought, the number doesn't matter, because I have met very mature 9 year olds that have to help look after ill/disabled parents.
"Enemy joke spotted!" You have autism or something?

I would say this is quite a "mediocre" thread topic, but guess what, you being a childish imbecile, what are you, 9? If you don't like this thread or have something against it, report it or just don't post in it.
I called him shit because of this post from the other thread.  Johnny Sisko is a volunteer admin at a large network of BF2 and 2142 servers in his spare time, he shoutcasts games for BF2 and hosts the file out of his own pocket, he plays on servers and is a good team mate, then he chases up an interview with the company that develops the game this forum is based on. Then when he replies to queries about whether the interview was legit or not, we get Lilp-DeFiNeD to do a quote of a large post with what amounts to an empty reply.

You're telling me not to post?

I don't expect every player who plays this game to set the world on fire, but Lilp-DeFiNeD has played the game for at least 100 hours is probably a burden to anyone on his team and worse, he posts meaningless shit on forums, like that near-empty quote and this shitty thread.
Acme1234
+62|6107|Melbourne, Australia

Megalomaniac wrote:

Budzilla wrote:

He would pawn a scrub like you, me thinks.

All of you questioning nGR's announcement, should question yourself. Johnny Sisko pushed to get a interview for the BF community. How many other major gamesites are going to do that, when the game is 3 years old. Their not concerned with finding out about a game that old, but nGR is.

So thank your lucky stars some of the guys out there make a commitment to find out about shit.

Last edited by Acme1234 (2008-06-23 07:28:58)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6146|San Antonio, Texas
Have you already DLed 1.41? If so, I guess you already wasted time and bandwidth, unless there's an incremental patch for 1.5 from 1.41. That'd be nice.

Have fun, I say. Who cares about KDR? As long as the player is having fun doing his thing, and not moaning like a child, I see nothing wrong with getting back in the game.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

Budzilla wrote:

I called him shit because of this post from the other thread.
So, just a question...why are you razzing him in several different threads about the same thing?

on topic:

If the rumor of a new patch has re-sparked your interest in playing then it is not a waste of time.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia

Budzilla wrote:

I called him shit because of this post from the other thread.
First of all, I think he was referring to the two post made before him, not Sisko's.
Secondly, what does making a useless post have to do with stats? Call him out on not making a worthwhile contributer, sure, but theres no need to bring his KDR randomly into it.
Thirdly, why the hell are you crying about useless posts when you give someone shit about their KDR in a thread about downloading a patch? You're just as bad as he is.
Fourthly, you do realize this thread would be half as long and would be pushed off the first page of threads if you had kept your opinion to yourself and realized that we can't all be as 1337 as you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard