aib73412
+0|6731|im from idaho but liven in MD

Stealth42o wrote:

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/Insaneaa.wmv

I must say that is the coolest bug I have ever seen.

Gotta get rid of that, because I would just spend the whole round watching the funny missles.
that video was freaking cool laughed my bum off
Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands
I think you can add this one too..

- Not being able to watch battlerecorder files without having them crash to desktop in a very short time.
It's getting common: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=15074

Anybody had this too?
FFOLKES
+39|6764
On Gulf of Oman when you get out to repair the SAM on the carrier and then enter again after repair there sometimes is a noise bug that will not stop until you exit and re-enter.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6735|cairns australia
Community Update - 2/22/06

Good day soldiers, We want to let you know that we have been making great progress on patch 1.21 and are happy to share with you some of the issues that are being addressed. The patch will be tested in a limited beta starting the end of this week. We're working around the clock to minimize your wait on the release of 1.21 but at the same time want to make sure that the patch is thoroughly tested before it goes out officially.

Below is a list of the current confirmed fixes

* Crash bug when using Hummer with TOW in the Special Forces expansion pack has been fixed
    * Screen capture is now working
    * Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed
    * Server browser can now filter by map name
    * Claymores - the number that can be dropped at any one time has been reduced to 2

Once again thank you for your patience and see you all on the Battlefield!

The team at DICE and EA
CC-Marley
+407|6830
I hpoe there will be more fixed.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

dont know if this has been said but sumone killed me with a P90 and it said:

xxxxx[KILLED_MESSAGE_FNP90] [Derish]

sumthing like that.
-|NF|-Sir007*.*
Heavy Assault Officer
+0|6784|Beersel, Belgium
Sorry if this was said before, but Battlerecorder crashes now after a few seconds to desktop.
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6713
this occasionally happened pre 1.2 but now it's really really bad

when you knife somebody, puff comes up, but nothing happens

usually you could've killed the enemy with next stab

but now, you can stab an proned still enemy 5 times and nothing happens

but w/e now i just got my expert knife woo
Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6695
I have also noticed that I seem to just randomly explode when flying...

This happened to me twice at Wake Island, and Once at Oman, where I was just flying around, and I suddenly exploded - The kill message was "Goose_MP[TBG] is no more". I was at about 150m, and suddenly exploded - no AA, no enemy fighter... very annoying.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
I read through half of the posts here, but I have seen another bug that pisses me off.

Every so often after spawning I am unable to sprint.  I try, but it never takes my bar down (just sprints for about a half second then stops) and I just have to walk around for ~10 secs until it fixes itself and I can run again.  This sucks big time when you want to get away, revive someone, or run to a vehicle. 

Never had this happen before 1.2.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6790|England

terrafirma wrote:

I read through half of the posts here, but I have seen another bug that pisses me off.

Every so often after spawning I am unable to sprint.  I try, but it never takes my bar down (just sprints for about a half second then stops) and I just have to walk around for ~10 secs until it fixes itself and I can run again.  This sucks big time when you want to get away, revive someone, or run to a vehicle. 

Never had this happen before 1.2.
Thats already listed:

"2) Half the time it is impossible to run in special forces."

Ive had this bug ever since I got special forces. Very anoying.
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

ryan_14 wrote:

sumthing like that.
No, that's one of the new unlocks.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

DSRTurtle wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

sumthing like that.
Oh rly?

I guess the point is:
should be
xxxxx [P90] [Derish]

Unless Ryan has been tweaking his own game beyond repair, this would classify as a bug... (maybe someone confirm this, no offense ryan; but perhaps your mom deleted the wrong files)

R
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6836|Deutschland/Germany
Kobrakai you forgot one old bug: the voting bug

I m sure you already know about it though. Someone will start a kickvote against someone else. It will fail (as usual). But from now on every time a new player connects he will automatically start a new kickvote against the same guy. This bug occurs very very often........it s not that important but it s still annoying.

Next point:
You already wrote about how you sometimes hear a never ending resupply sound. I know when you get this. You are injured and kill a medic/have no ammo and kill a support so you decide to pick up his kit, throw a medbag/ammo bag, change back to your kit and pick it up. You will ALWAYS get a sound loop if you do this too fast. You need to wait until you are completely healed or resupplied (until the sound ends) until you pick up your kit to avoid this bug. Due to this annoying bug it lasts longer to heal or resupply yourself with an enemy kit and I got killed pretty often because it takes more time if you avoid the bug.

Last edited by ArMaG3dD0n (2006-02-28 03:18:14)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Goose_MP[TBG] wrote:

I have also noticed that I seem to just randomly explode when flying...

This happened to me twice at Wake Island, and Once at Oman, where I was just flying around, and I suddenly exploded - The kill message was "Goose_MP[TBG] is no more". I was at about 150m, and suddenly exploded - no AA, no enemy fighter... very annoying.
UAV... You can hit them now...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
Nope thats not always it, can happen sometimes. this weekend i crashed at operation clean sweap just behind the noncap base.. sudden stop BOOM
computermash
+7|6665
i get the worst no firing noise with enemy APCs, u can sometime see that they are not shooting you as there is no sound or animation but whan u look at ur vehicle health, its going down!!!
schakl
+21|6690
There is also a small bug with ranks. If you are not First Seargent and have more than 20000 points the progression bar is full and next rank is First Seargent. Thats wrong.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6702
Im not sure if these have been mentioned yet, but

1. players standing next to either gun on the essex will recieve a suicide if the gun is destroyed. On any other vehicle it would be a kill for the person who destroyed it. (I.E person A is inside the turret, person B is standing next to it. Person C destroys the turret with a missile, resulting in person C killing person A, and person B getting a suicide.)

2. Throwing medpacks at someones feet will result in the medpack falling through the floor about half the time. I'd have to guess this is because of some collision bug... its very annoying as a medic.

Ill get video on these 2 things when.... well, when i feel like it.
Username II
+3|6635
Occasionally I get this bug where I reload my weapon (or run out of ammo and reload) but as soon as I've finished "reloading" the weapon is still empty and I have to reload again!
DSRTurtle
+56|6687

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

DSRTurtle wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

sumthing like that.
Oh rly?

I guess the point is:
should be
xxxxx [P90] [Derish]

Unless Ryan has been tweaking his own game beyond repair, this would classify as a bug... (maybe someone confirm this, no offense ryan; but perhaps your mom deleted the wrong files)

R
Most like your right about the kill message being wrong.  I know I have been killed by the new sniper unlock.  The P90 is the AT unlock.  So the new unlocks have been available since 1.20 was released.
Digger1969
+3|6738|Toronto, Canada
Dropping supply boxes as Commander....clicking to drop supplies, nothing happens but the meter resets.  Nothing actually gets dropped.  Happens to me at least once a round....
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

Digger1969 wrote:

Dropping supply boxes as Commander....clicking to drop supplies, nothing happens but the meter resets.  Nothing actually gets dropped.  Happens to me at least once a round....
Oh, thanks for posting that... I had that recently, but was so preoccupied with the rest of commandeering, that I discarded it for my own stupidity...

So it is yet another bug.

R
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

Digger1969 wrote:

Username II wrote:

Occasionally I get this bug where I reload my weapon (or run out of ammo and reload) but as soon as I've finished "reloading" the weapon is still empty and I have to reload again!
i get both of these - the reloading thing totally sucks ass since it commonly results in being killed when youhad the upper hand. bloody bugs! arrrrrgggghhhh.

oh yeah, also been having a new one for me lately (though by the sounds of things its been around for awhile): it keeps happening at the train wreck on karkand. i fire the TOW, but no missle leaves the launcher, teh hud doesn't get the red circle. then about two seconds later (an eternity when a tank/apc is bearing down on you) the missle leaves the launcher! wtf? there's a delay of liketwo seconds between firing (+the firing noise), and the actual missile flying. arrggghhhh.

some-bug-advantaged-guy[M1A1]oberst_enzian

fuck that

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-02-28 17:20:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard