ssonrats
+221|6646
i recentley downloaded one of my battlerecorder files and played it, 5 minutes through it crashes to desktop, i have tried other battlerecorder files and all do the same thing. Anyone else having the same problem
qtipwax
+1|6640
Same thing happening here.  I looked at another forum and they are having problems also.  I have not used it in  quite some time, so I do not know if the problem is a "patch" isssue.
shellshox345
+4|6694
whenever i try to download a file it says that th server refused the download
Dr_3V|L
+51|6726|Twente, The Netherlands

shellshox345 wrote:

whenever i try to download a file it says that th server refused the download
Leave the server after a few rounds and immediately start downloading the files. It should work fine.

ssonrats wrote:

i recentley downloaded one of my battlerecorder files and played it, 5 minutes through it crashes to desktop, i have tried other battlerecorder files and all do the same thing. Anyone else having the same problem
Yeah. I wanted to play an ownage round and then it crashed. Tried it 3 times after that, and still no succes. Even after restarting my pc and bf2, I couldn't play my battlerecorder file properly without having it crash.

Perhaps it's ANOTHER new bug added with 1.2? I'm getting pretty tired of it...
Sondar
701SQ Commander
+0|6717
well thats exactly what i had today too bad cuz i wanted to see how my victims died to my claymores   hows this... its a bug with the patch 1.2?
pasngr
+50|6646
I'm having the exact same problem.  I got my basic and vet knife badge in the same round today (because I hadnt gotten 7 kills IAR until after I got 50+ global knife kills) and I tried to download the file but it crashed about a minute after I started playing it.  I thought maybe the file got corrupted during download, so I deleted it from the pane on the right and tried to re-download it, but now its not even listed in the pane on the left.  ARRRGHH!!!
I'm using an ATI video card with the cat 6.1 drivers.  Is this to blame?  Should I update the drivers to 6.2?

Last edited by pasngr (2006-03-04 16:02:09)

smokingun
+2|6697|Houston, Texas
I have a good computer but still after 10 secs playing on a battlerecorder file it crashes into my desktop, is anybody even have it working now if not than EA makes huge problems after their patches and im sick of it. Why could they make a perfect patch and just stop making more problems on the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard