mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6809|Munich, Germany
so i just counted all the ppl who want to participate and so far i got:
-6 EU guys including myself
-11 from the US

i think i have to make a new date for the US crew since we can get the "more ppl" shots with them done and id like to make some nice little tricks and jokes with the EU possie.
i will be online during tonight, EU night actually, and maybe we can also pull off a US session to tonight cause i guess most of you have other things to do during your afternoon but you are still welcome

agent orange has a TS server that we can use but so far im not sure if i want to post it here, would like your OK for that apart from that we can have a pre meeting and briefing on xfire in a group chat since i guess most have it installed (i would also hand out the TS and server data there or whoever provides us with one ).

im still not sure where beeng and Miakai are from so i didnt count you yet to one of the crews.

tonight id like to recreat the "no-weapon" bug and do some nice shots with it related to either Titanic or Evita (thx to dave for that idea). another setting for the same bug would be that he picks up a gun/kit from an assaulter and starts to bunny hop and noob tube cause the bug makes him look retarded and i have some nice ideas about the comments for that.
another setting would be to do some flying but i dunno who are good pilots so we have to check that out. id like to do that with the EU crew since only a few can fly even though we could have a 2nd set where ppl work on the bug recreation and some bunny related stuff.
next scene would be a house inspection on Sharqui with some ladder sliding.

i also have a more massive setting on karkand in mind with loads off ppl hopping and noob tubing on the central plaza ending in an arty strike. [cut] all those ppl sit in a circle and talk about their bunny hopping problem, arguing about the "tube" and maybe the argument gets to hot and we have a massive knife fight ending in another arty strike with an off voice saying "ye shall not hop like a bunny, ye shall use bullets to kill in close range" something like that.

its still a work in progress but i also think some things will just develop when we get together and have some brainstorming over the possible settings.

so ill see you guys at 20:00 german time
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany
well, if you still need people for some fun..... count me in.

send me a pm if you need me.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6757

woo

yeah im from canada, eh.
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany

mort4u wrote:

so far i wanted to do some funny stuff mixed with nice action shots. but i shouldnt have watched the "mine" movie cause since then my mind is kinda blocked i also thought about using monty python for the spoken parts but that is no option anymore cause it will just feel like a rip off. so im searching for some other funny stuff wich is kinda hard since they are the best. i also considered that some of us speak the things that will have to be said but we will have to figure that out.
you guys could help my out of this by sending me your ideas to [email protected] so i can assemblem them and get out of this blockage in my brain
what a about sounds from futurama or simpsons, or scrubs
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6777|The planet Tophet
ill help i cand do some stunts with jets like airshow stuff
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany
btw: depending on what you want, i can be your man for sound mixing.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6809|Munich, Germany
yeah andrew join us and good that some1 knows some sound mixing would be great if you could help.

and you are welcome to join us.
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany
roger that,
affirmative,
ten-four,

<iraqi-babbl> ^^

edit: @mort4u: tjo, hab auch en kleinen Webspace mit 400 freien Megabyte... zwar is der Traffic begrenzt, aber wenns nur ma um das austauschen von en paar Files geht, könnte man den mitnutzen. Traffic is limitiert auf etwa 14 GByte pro Monat, also en richtig "öffentlichen" webspace kann ich ned bieten, nur für die "interne" gruppe um so z.b. das hin und her schieben, aktualisieren, etc. von soundfiles zu ermöglichen. könnte auch FTP-Accounts dafür einrichten.

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-09-30 10:46:36)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6808|Finland
Whens this gonna happen? I can do it at all times this weekend if my computer allows it... It sometimes COMPLETELY freaks out and doesnt let me join any servers and shuts itself down and such...But ill be there if i can.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6809|Munich, Germany
ok all who want to participate get on Xfire and contact me "mort4u" then we will have a little warm up and hope that agent orange shows up with his server.

i think i should have made an extra thread so all know it and i will do before the next time always hard to get ppl together on the net

Last edited by mort4u (2005-09-30 10:45:07)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6808|Finland
k just downloaded xfire and added you mort. But is it going to be like this weekend or did it go already? im completely out of this...
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany
i would like it if a mod/admin could make this a sticky

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-10-01 04:47:19)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Stickied, and I've setup a Battlerecorder enabled server on the BF2S.com server.

Connect to: bf2s.com@19567 password: bf2s (real tough one there)

The player limit is 12 and the demo quality is 7 (rather high). I didn't get a chance to test the VOIP, but you'll probably want to use  Ventrillo or TS for that anyway.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6812|Missoula, MT
When's the next attempt going to be?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6804
ARRRHG! is there still room for lil ol me? and what time are the sessions for eastern???

I added you to xfire, mort.. I dunno if you added me.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
I think you are about 2 days late for this Slayer. His post for 9/30 and it's now 10/3.

I'm sure if he will do another session that needs our help he will post again.

I just hope its on a day I can actually log in and do this and not have to be a work.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6808|Finland
Wtf it already went? Maaaaaan, im totally out of this Well, better luck next time then...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland
Sounds like fun guys! I know I cant participate, but if you need a Beta tester to watch your movie. I'd love to give my honest opinion! GO BF2 MOVIE MAKERS <3
Sharken
+0|6783
Good luck on the movie, cant wait to see the result when its done.

Meanwhile heres another BF2 movie while we wait for mort4u

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfis … 2fMine.wmv

Last edited by Sharken (2005-10-03 15:59:05)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Sharken wrote:

You're lucky you edited that before I could.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6778|Lake Constanze, Germany

Sharken wrote:

Yeah, we all know this oldie....thx....

Greetz,
Agent
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6804

kilroy0097 wrote:

I think you are about 2 days late for this Slayer. His post for 9/30 and it's now 10/3.

I'm sure if he will do another session that needs our help he will post again.

I just hope its on a day I can actually log in and do this and not have to be a work.
Considering you CANNOT do a whole movie in a couple days With everyones' different schedules, time zones, and just time itself, I'm pretty sure it's still a work in progress... Infact.. if you read his post at the top of this page he says exactly that, "it's a work in progress"
I'm pretty sure there will be more filming. unless it's a very short movie.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6809|Munich, Germany
sorry but i was kinda busy the whole weekend so i didnt update the thread, thx for the sticky btw

anyway friday wasnt really productive since only 3 ppl showed up and we spent most of the evening sorting out some tech probs and gaming on pubs, no big use of a 3 man recording.

i think i have to organise this a bit more military style   and maybe friday isnt the best day for things like that since a lot still have a social life or whatever is out there
i think it would be good if all who really want to participate send me a PM at what times they can so i can make out a day where we can get most ppl together. i would say post it here but that would make the thread even longer. anyway do one of these things and also state where you are from so its easier to overlook the timezones.

lets try to get somethibng together at the end of this week, maybe thursday so RL doesnt intervene to much, and i think i will also be able to go with the US guys since im not working so i dont go to bed before 3am anyway (9pm US time).

report in soldiers
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6808|Finland
Post a PM? whats that? Anyways, thursdays fine with me, at any time. CEST is the same time i have so if youre gonna do it at 3am, im not coming. But like at 9pm CEST time, youre on. Just put the IP here to help everyone (and me) find the server.
Ravlen
+0|6751
I'll be around for sure... I get off work at 9pm EST, so that matches up well for me. I've got a couple stunts I wanted to try, but I can't fly a plane and needed a hotshot pilot to try a few tricks (I'll tell everyone what I had in mind when we're on the server, so as not to spoil the surprise.

Ravlen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard