The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6827|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Another good nights football last night.  Since the weekend I have been suffering with a cold which has been giving me headaches and such (aww bless, cards and well wishes to 27.com, I'm fighting my way through it, soldiering on and due to being really busy have come back to work when really I should still be at home, but hey, I don't want to keep on about it or seem like a hero).  I watched the French and Italians last night.  Highlight of the first half was the worlds 3rd best national anthem.  "The Italian One".  Sang with a passion but 10 out of the starting 11.

I laughed as Luigi Toni missed chance after chance during the match then laughed even harder when the French fella got a straight red when perhaps a yellow would of been better.  Unlucky for Rubbery to get crocked last night, he's been Frances only player so far apart from Coupet the keeper.  Then Nihas came on, the fella got sent off so due to tactical changes he went back off again Gutted.

My Daughter commented during the anthems "Dad how come they are all Dark Lads" so I tried to explain that "This isn't Arsenal playing love but Africa and France have connections", probably sounded a bit "Gangster'ish" as she didn't ask any more questions.

I thought the ref was bunk, he was too inconsistant and didnt offer Henry enough protection, still he can put his feet up now and rest his aches and pains.  Just like Turkey the other night it seemed that only when they were looking at defeat did the French start playing but with 10 men it was always going to be an uphill struggle and one to big to overcome.

Nothing went the way of the French (hurray, ok you can stop clapping now) even down to the deflected free kick that whislted in.  Bufoon was excellent in goals for Italy again making another remarkable save, I don't think he had his gay looking neck scarf to help him this time though.

It's a shame France have gone but tough shit, thats life and the group of death for you.  It's a pity Cannavaro and Viera didnt grace us with their presence on the pitch.

Italy have been fairly poor so far, you watch them reach the final now !!

Well done to Holland for qualifying and another win.  Why couldnt the Portugese go and win their last group game as to keep me at the top of "My Works Euro 2008 Sweepstake Winner takes all competition" (catchy name eh?) like the Dutch did last night.  I'm still sticking with the Dutch to win this thing but due to financial reasons hope Portugal do.

Did anyone see the footage of the Dutch bench with all the players holding there shirts over their noses because Van der Vaart did a fart?  BBC Showed it and it made me laugh.

Mrs's birthday today/tonight so I doubt I will get to watch any football today but to be honest Sweden v Russia (my other works team) dosen't excite me too much.  The only thing worth watching in that will be the female Swedish fans.

Other highlights of the competition so far is: Ballacks face when scoring that free kick the other night, Slaven Bilic nipping off for a fag every 20 mins or so (I smoked 10 inside Wembley during the fa cup final - fuck the rules), Croatia's passion, France going home early and the fact we haven't been blasted with stories about English Hoolies causing havoc.  They are leaving that up to the Polish, Germans, Dutch and Russians.

I know now that not too far away will be getting Euro 2008 withdrawel symptons as when we leave the group stage we end up with 1 game every 3 days or so.  Before we know it, the final would of been played and attention returns to domestic football.

Hollands boss Marco Van Basten better start planning now for next season as his first task in his new job (Ajax Boss) will be to bring his team to Cardiff to play us on August 1st.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6709
USSR v Sverige

Place your bets...
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6886|St. Andrews / Oslo

Sweden.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England
England Russia

Actually I think it'll be a draw

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-18 03:59:52)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6964|Nårvei

Jenspm wrote:

Sweden.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6602

Russia
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6864|Sweden

Varegg wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Sweden.
I`m quite anxious about his game but i truly hope we squash the Russians but deep down i think they take it.. otherwise we´ll get our payback on Holland i´ve been a half man for 4 years soon i might be complete again.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6786

1927 wrote:

My Daughter commented during the anthems "Dad how come they are all Dark Lads" so I tried to explain that "This isn't Arsenal playing love but Africa and France have connections", probably sounded a bit "Gangster'ish" as she didn't ask any more questions.
Oi!
maef
+67|6837|Tulln, Austria

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

France, how the fuck did they qualify?

Italy won't beat Spain, Italy have shitty strikers who can't score whilst Spain have probably the best two forwards in the tournament.
OK, so they're underperforming in this tournament, but shitty strikers? The hell are you talking about?
One of them is top-scorer in the German Bundesliga and the other one in the Italian Serie A. That doesn't come out of nowhere.

And I'm not saying that because I'm a fan of Italy by any means. In fact, I pretty much loathe their whiny asses.

maef wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

France, how the fuck did they qualify?

Italy won't beat Spain, Italy have shitty strikers who can't score whilst Spain have probably the best two forwards in the tournament.
OK, so they're underperforming in this tournament, but shitty strikers? The hell are you talking about?
One of them is top-scorer in the German Bundesliga and the other one in the Italian Serie A. That doesn't come out of nowhere.

And I'm not saying that because I'm a fan of Italy by any means. In fact, I pretty much loathe their whiny asses.
Italian strikers have been missing chances that you'd expect the best strikers of those respective leagues and World Champions to put away.  Thats put away with there eyes closed, hands tied behind there back and feet tied together.

Same can be said for that German guy the other night.  I swear to god he was crying in the dug out before Ballack rescued him and the rest of the nation.
An interesting video showing how Micheal Bollack's ball control isn't what it's cut out to be.  Bigger than the boys head though.

Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6545|fåking denmark
Russia will win tonight!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6892|The Hague, Netherlands

Sweden will go through

they only have to draw

+ got Zlatan up front, something Russia doesn't

would be fun to have Russia - Netherlands tho, with Guus Hiddink as coach of zhe russies.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6602

Told you so.

They're playing pretty well tbh.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Sweden will go through

they only have to draw

+ got Zlatan up front, something Russia doesn't

would be fun to have Russia - Netherlands tho, with Guus Hiddink as coach of zhe russies.
Well I bet you look like a right fool now don't you Mr.Postman

I have a song for you to cheer you up:

(dumb ass youtube guy got it wrong though, it's not from carter 3)

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-18 13:02:27)

madmurre
+117|6864|Sweden
jesus fucking christ we were´nt bad we were outreageus worthless i´m sincerly glad we lost now though i can´t imagine what Holland would have done to us..

But most of all these are the times i´m happy i´m only half-blood fuck Sweden. And i thank a higher power i work graveyardshifts this week otherwise i had been wasted now too.

Russia was great, they play a true fun offensive fotboll i wish them luck but meh the game should have ended 5-0 or something.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

With Arshavin back, it was clear Russia was going to win. Ibrahimovic is an overrated asshole.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6886|St. Andrews / Oslo

that could easily have ended 5 or 6-0
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6786

Zimmer wrote:

With Arshavin back, it was clear Russia was going to win. Ibrahimovic is an overrated asshole.
Arshavin = Arse Shavin

Ibrahimovic is a really good striker imo. Big and Strong, and he can shoot.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

Gooners wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Arshavin = Arse Shavin

Ibrahimovic is a really good striker imo. Big and Strong, and he can shoot.
No. Pavluychenko is better than Ibrahimodick. Arshavin is incredible.

Well, he was shit in this game, shit against Spain, and shit against Greece. Should we expand more?
madmurre
+117|6864|Sweden

Zimmer wrote:

Well, he was shit in this game, shit against Spain, and shit against Greece. Should we expand more?
You could put any star player in Sweden and they would turn out shit.. playing with players with a far lower level will affect your game as well, agree slightly though he is a tad bit overrated but i don´t think it´s fair to compare Ibra to the Russians you mentioned they aint the same type of players Ibra is a target player they are speedballs put a speedball next to Ibra think Villa and you would have a killer striker team.

btw were´nt you from Spain? i thought you were Zim working in Scotland?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

I am from Spain.... where did that not come across? I am happy about todays score, but I didn't really care. I was glad that Guiza proved himself.

Ibra and Villa just wouldn't work. Torred and Villa would work and do work better.
madmurre
+117|6864|Sweden

Zimmer wrote:

I am from Spain.... where did that not come across? I am happy about todays score, but I didn't really care. I was glad that Guiza proved himself.

Ibra and Villa just wouldn't work. Torred and Villa would work and do work better.
aa dunno it says Scotland under your name, good luck in the Quarter. The eventual semifinal against Holland will be one hell of a game
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|6083|NY/CT

Aapje wrote:

Raphi D:
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you. I made a bet for Romania and they will own dutch faces, just because the Netherlands don't care. I guess they just wont be top level tonight. Also, mek, gtfo with italy. They will NOT GET PAST THE GROUP ROUND.
really...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6654|so randum
Germany to win overall.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard