bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

.Sup wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Dunno if you tried it but a friend of mine is working for Import/export company that imprts/exports snus. Its a salty thing you have in your mouth. People who want to quit smoking take it. This thing comes from Sweden and i think a really large population of Swedes uses it.
http://www.swedish-snus.com/
dude that stuff gives you cancer way faster than cigarettes
Rly? Who told you that?

@ebug its not tobacco and you don't chew it

Site wrote:

Swedish Snus is a moist to semi-moist, ground, oral tobacco product which is used behind the upper lip.
You can't tell me that's not tobacco.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

.Sup wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Dunno if you tried it but a friend of mine is working for Import/export company that imprts/exports snus. Its a salty thing you have in your mouth. People who want to quit smoking take it. This thing comes from Sweden and i think a really large population of Swedes uses it.
Rly? Who told you that?

Right from the site:

1.What is Swedish snus?

Swedish snus is a ground tobacco product dating from the late 1700s. Even at that time, Swedish snus, which is used orally, was distinctive from the nasal snuff products used in many other countries.
Looks like dip to me.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

ebug9 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Rly? Who told you that?

Site wrote:

Swedish Snus is a moist to semi-moist, ground, oral tobacco product which is used behind the upper lip.
You can't tell me that's not tobacco.
Ok my bad then, I was sure my friend told me its not tobacco.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

.Sup wrote:

ddenholm67 wrote:

I think the best way to stop is to cut down. Try to ration your cigarettes when you think you need one. Keeping a target also helps your motivation to stop and always try to reach that target
Ye thats what i said. Helps me.
i already said that ive tried that before. im an all or nothing kind of guy. i dont even really smoke that much; less than a pack a day for sure. its just fucking disgusting, and i hate it.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

dude ive tried that before. does not work at all.

its basically all or nothing for me
Hell no.. there´s no real evidence supporting cancer from snus hence why they had to remove the stickers on them claiming so. Sure it´s not good for you but compared to ciggaretes it´s a big difference.

On another note i would never start with snus instead. You might stop smoke but you´ll end up getting 2-3 more nicotine in your system with snus. Personally i think snus is more addictive than ciggaretes been using snus for the last 10 years.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ddenholm67 wrote:

I think the best way to stop is to cut down. Try to ration your cigarettes when you think you need one. Keeping a target also helps your motivation to stop and always try to reach that target
i already said that ive tried that before. im an all or nothing kind of guy. i dont even really smoke that much; less than a pack a day for sure. its just fucking disgusting, and i hate it.
Dip's nasty. Fucking. Nasty. My brother does it and I just don't get how. It's sickening.
.Sup
be nice

madmurre wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Hell no.. there´s no real evidence supporting cancer from snus hence why they had to remove the stickers on them claiming so. Sure it´s not good for you but compared to ciggaretes it´s a big difference.

On another note i would never start with snus instead. You might stop smoke but you´ll end up getting 2-3 more nicotine in your system with snus. Personally i think snus is more addictive than ciggaretes been using snus for the last 10 years.
You must be from Sweden amirite?
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

Poseidon wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Dip's nasty. Fucking. Nasty. My brother does it and I just don't get how. It's sickening.
for sure. chew is worse too
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6526|Scotland

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

What age did you start smoking cigarettes?
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

ddenholm67 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

first cig i had was in 3rd grade--probably 8 yrs old. i didnt get addicted til probably 13 or 14 yrs old. im 22 now and have been smoking about a pack a day for more than 6 years.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

8 years old?

Me:
  • Smoke-Free
  • Alcohol Free
  • Meat Free

I Am A Martian

Last edited by Gooners (2008-06-17 14:10:42)

.Sup
be nice

Gooners wrote:

8 years old?
thats how it is in da hood
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6680|Sweden
You sir are correct Sup.

Good luck Eye quitting is hell i quit with snus once did´nt take any for a half year then got back again.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6526|Scotland

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

ddenholm67 wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

first cig i had was in 3rd grade--probably 8 yrs old. i didnt get addicted til probably 13 or 14 yrs old. im 22 now and have been smoking about a pack a day for more than 6 years.
Gonna be tough to stop. I`ve only been smoking for a year and im 18. If you have friends that smoke, ask them to smoke away from you coz you might be tempted. good luck man.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

8 years old?
lol. my friend brought one over and we went to the woods. i didnt want to at first and told him smoking was bad blah blah blah. called him up a few hrs later and he came back and we smoked it. i loved them ever since.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

8 years old?
lol. my friend brought one over and we went to the woods. i didnt want to at first and told him smoking was bad blah blah blah. called him up a few hrs later and he came back and we smoked it. i loved them ever since.
Not trying to be a hippy here, but don't you ever think about the consequences?
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

Gooners wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Not trying to be a hippy here, but don't you ever think about the consequences?
of course i do. ive wanted to quit for a while. just been too much of a pussy to do so.
.Sup
be nice

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Gooners wrote:

8 years old?
Haha i Was joking Can't remember my first smoke, i think it was when i was in second grade of high school. I refused inhaling cigarettes when i was 12 when someone offered them to me, i remember that.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

I've been offered weed, alcohol and cigarettes. I haven't touched any of them.

Good luck ig.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

ebug9 wrote:

Good luck ig.
ty

so sad that i could quit smoking weed much easier than cigs. cigarettes dont do shit either!!!!!!!!! im gonna murder my kids if they try to smart smoking the damn things.
.Sup
be nice

ebug9 wrote:

Good luck ig.
Tried/used all of those, even hard drugs. I'm not proud but cigarettes are the only drug I'm addicted of.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

.Sup wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Good luck ig.
Tried/used all of those, even hard drugs. I'm not proud but cigarettes are the only drug I'm addicted of.
yup. all my friends are alcoholics and addicted to cigarettes. watching them makes me want to quit even more.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Good luck ig.
yup. all my friends are alcoholics and addicted to cigarettes. watching them makes me want to quit even more.
Well That's a good thing...   I guess... Good Luck Man. You always have BF2s to support you
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6102|Carnoustie, Scotland
What to do is don't buy any. Steer clear of any stores. Stay at home for lots. Tell the guy at your local store not to sell you them. If you don't have them then you can't smoke them.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

Gooners wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Well That's a good thing...   I guess... Good Luck Man. You always have BF2s to support you
nah it's not a good thing really. it's annoying as hell after a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard