Aldaris37
+1|6730

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

i like to react on point 6. of the original poster :

planes are not to powerfull !

The fact that they dont have to land   to reload again  makes the game unbalanced !

Having to land for a reload would make a plane powerfull ONLY in the hands of good pilots,because they would have to use their payload wisely instead of bombing friend and foe regardless....
The time a plane takes now  to reload is faster than changing a clip in a pistol, which is just ridiculous.
I 100% totally agree with you Major!

I played on some maps where there was planes and those pilots having fun blasting everything without been or rarely killed. It sometimes removes us the fun of playing. What can we do against that when you're most of the time on your back and can't walk 5 to 10 feet when they're coming back after a too ridiculous fast reload? When there is a map where there are really good skilled pilots (especially when one side have both sides planes, stealers), the game is too infernal and unfairly balanced, especialy when there is no AA vehicules. 

Like Major said, all pilots should land their plane to reload. It doesn't make sense that it is quicker to reload a plane than a pistol. All maps that have planes and heli's should have AA vehicule too.

It's my opinion, period.
Silentkillr69
+6|6177|Chicago

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

i like to react on point 6. of the original poster :

planes are not to powerfull !

The fact that they dont have to land   to reload again  makes the game unbalanced !

Having to land for a reload would make a plane powerfull ONLY in the hands of good pilots,because they would have to use their payload wisely instead of bombing friend and foe regardless....
The time a plane takes now  to reload is faster than changing a clip in a pistol, which is just ridiculous.
I totally agree. Also i think that the rearming of choppers and repair of helos is too fast. Many time i have had a heli down too 3 bars but he then dives away and repairs to 1/2 health and returns before i get there. And yes i am a good pilot...so dont give many of that get better stuff.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5982|Perth, indian ocean
Ha ha great post i agree with every point you made.
hintakaari
+113|5938
some were true. But baserape is never allowed!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
Please refrain from bumping topics.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard