Benzin
+576|6152

maef wrote:

Well, at least this time the defeat was deserved.
Of all three games so far, this one annoys me the least. Sure, it was the match that decided it all, but this time the opponent deserved to win. We were playing along fairly well, but honestly, we wouldn't have deserved a victory. We could have gone to the quarter finals after the first two games, but we're simply lacking a reliable scorer.

Seeing as Austria was one of the youngest teams in this tournament, the disappointment could be much worse. We proved we can actually play football at a decent level and I think we'll do fairly well at the World Championships in two years. Of course I'm not gonna say we'll go anywhere near winning the tournament, but I see good times coming towards us.
Shame we're out of the Euro for now, but it can only get better.

Now that we're out, I'm supporting the Netherlands. Not because they did a great job so far, but I've always liked their national team.

I wish everyone great fun and good times for the rest of the tournament.
As long as the fans of the remaining teams come to Austria to celebrate, I'll be having a great time as well.

See you in two years.

(Please excuse any incoherences, I'm fairly drunk by now.)
Yea, I rather enjoyed last night's game. The ref missed a few calls, but there was nothing that was overly revolting other than Austria's poor scoring performance.

Comparing Austria's performance to their last game against Germany, Austria has come a long way. Germany has also fallen a bit of a ways in their typical performance, but Austria gave them a hard time quite a few times. I would say Austria has got their defense game down solid, they just need to work on their offense. Unfortunately, Hickersberger won't put a reliable scorer on the pitch because of a personal beef, but I am sure that will change. I expect to see Hickersberger losing his job now and a new trainer to come onto the scene after the Euro.

I'll be supporting the Dutch the rest of the way, too. My friend likes them and the Dutch (like the Austrian team) don't cry like little pussies whenever they get knocked down. They don't roll around and cry. They get back up and get back to work.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6892|The Hague, Netherlands

CameronPoe wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

so tomorrow The Netherlands again, probably with the B team against Romania, match that doesn't matter anymore for us...

but looking forward to Italy - France, both teams have to!
Romania will go through because the Netherlands won't field a team. Italy-France will be meaningless.
true, but seeing both matches will begin at the same time, they can't play like "Romania is going to win anyway"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
kptk92
u
+972|6562|tc_london
Tonight, FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY, I'd like Romania to win.. that way France and Italy are both out
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6775|London, England
I think Italy will beat France and Romania to draw with Ned B Team
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

Aapje wrote:

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you. I made a bet for Romania and they will own dutch faces, just because the Netherlands don't care. I guess they just wont be top level tonight. Also, mek, gtfo with italy. They will NOT GET PAST THE GROUP ROUND.
Lets not assume anything just yet.
kptk92
u
+972|6562|tc_london

Aapje wrote:

Raphi D:
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you. I made a bet for Romania and they will own dutch faces, just because the Netherlands don't care. I guess they just wont be top level tonight. Also, mek, gtfo with italy. They will NOT GET PAST THE GROUP ROUND.
What the fuck is he doing still browsing these forums I thought he died or something D:<
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6964|Nårvei

Italy always goes past the group phase and they will do just that tonight with a little help from the Dutchies ... Oranje
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

lol even Van Der Sar doesn't play...

more like a D team now.

(if I heard it right a sec ago)
kptk92
u
+972|6562|tc_london

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

lol even Van Der Sar doesn't play...

more like a D team now.

(if I heard it right a sec ago)
I heard Van Der Sar was injured..?
zeidmaan
+234|6569|Vienna

Here are 2 interesting stats. Yesterday (Austria - Germany, Poland - Croatia) the fan zone in the Vienna city centre was covered with 32 Tons of garbage after the games. And during half time and right after the end of the game, water usage more that quadrupled to 33.000 liters per minute!!!
Too many people are pissing during half time that they can barely sustain the water pressure....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Game over. Abidal sent off, Italy 1-0 up. France playing shit, If France win this game it'll be a better comeback than Turkeys one.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

almost fell a sleep during Netherlands - Romania...

fact that Robben should have scored.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6607|The Twilight Zone

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

What was the score? I was working so i couldn't watch.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6910|Scotland

.Sup wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1-0 to Netherlands.

2-0 to Italy.

Meh, so Spain - Italy next.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
France, how the fuck did they qualify?

Italy won't beat Spain, Italy have shitty strikers who can't score whilst Spain have probably the best two forwards in the tournament.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-17 13:25:19)

GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|6083|NY/CT

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Italy won't beat Spain, Italy have shitty strikers who can't score whilst Spain have probably the best two forwards in the tournament.
what shitty strikers are you talking about...
CameronPoe
+2,925|6709

GCFC wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Toni
.Sup
be nice

Zimmer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1-0 to Netherlands.

2-0 to Italy.

Meh, so Spain - Italy next.
Thank god Italy won. They deserved to win more than the French.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6964|Nårvei

Varegg wrote:

Italy always goes past the group phase and they will do just that tonight
Forza Italia
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|6083|NY/CT

CameronPoe wrote:

GCFC wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Toni
do you know that strikerS is plural
he doesnt suck he just gets too anxious
he won the game for us vs ukraine with two goals so you dont know what you're talking about
plus he scored a goal last game the refs were just too retarded to give it to us
.Sup
be nice

GCFC wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

GCFC wrote:

Toni
he won the game for us vs ukraine with two goals so you dont know what you're talking about
plus he scored a goal last game the refs were just too retarded to give it to us
No need to get upset, just tell Cam Ireland is a city.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

won 2-0 (both matches)

boring game with Holland tho, (expected)
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|6083|NY/CT

.Sup wrote:

GCFC wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Toni
No need to get upset, just tell Cam Ireland is a city.
isn't it?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6886|St. Andrews / Oslo

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

won 2-0 (both matches)

boring game with Holland tho, (expected)
meh, I watched the Italy France game instead, very entertaining and extremely dramatic. And also two great keepers!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6627|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ooo, I hope Holland get's to pwn Sweden next. It will be like Marv (Holland) behind the wheel; "I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard