Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead
To clear up some of the arguments.

Will happily make other videos if people want other methods shown/tested.

Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland
Is that a mod? With the gamepad, or the knife in the sleeve? I've not played in a while.
Just saw your other post, niiiice.

Also, good video.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-06-13 16:15:32)

SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

Funky_Finny wrote:

Is that a mod? With the gamepad, or the knife in the sleeve? I've not played in a while.
check the skins thread yo
kptk92
u
+972|6407|tc_london
Poor Teek lol
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead

kptk92 wrote:

Poor Teek lol
I know, he didn't even know I was making a video. He's just not very good.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6380|Bromley, London

Peter wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poor Teek lol
LIES
kptk92
u
+972|6407|tc_london

teek22 wrote:

Peter wrote:

kptk92 wrote:

Poor Teek lol
LIES
No he is speaking the truth. LAWL
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead

kptk92 wrote:

teek22 wrote:

Peter wrote:

LIES
No he is speaking the truth. LAWL
You'd think in a server with only two players he would have realised the guy on his team walking towards him was probably a spy.
David.P
Banned
+649|6273
Nice! But do tell how do you make your backstabs register so nicely? When I go in for a backstab I usually get pushed back a few feet or it registers as a regular stab.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5973|England

David.P wrote:

Nice! But do tell how do you make your backstabs register so nicely? When I go in for a backstab I usually get pushed back a few feet or it registers as a regular stab.
lol
Eldu
+62|6106|Belgium
Damn, my pc sucks so hard, I could not do this as such I think, if I go invisible I will get hit and most likely killed because ma pc is so darn slooow .
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
Did they update the cloak thingy awhile ago?

I swear I was walking through the enemy base without a disguise, but with my cloak on, and I got ripped apart by the SG..

Oh and if that video is supposed to serve somewhat as a tutorial:
If you know there's a engie nearby, you can use your gun to fire at the SG while it's being sapped, to destroy it quicker.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

David.P wrote:

you and only you
David.P
Banned
+649|6273
I wish it was only me, Because then I wouldn't be so fucking pissed at Valve for fucking up the backstab hit registration.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

David.P wrote:

I wish it was only me, Because then I wouldn't be so fucking pissed at Valve for fucking up the backstab hit registration.
Do you ever stop complaining about Valve?
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5833|Australia

David.P wrote:

whine war in 3..
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

David.P wrote:

But you're the only one on BF2s/In game that I've ever heard complain about backstab reg.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

David.P wrote:

But you're the only one on BF2s/In game that I've ever heard complain about backstab reg.
I've had bad backstab reg a few times, but nothing to complain about.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6459|UK

David.P wrote:

He does have a point. it's because the animation has to finish before its counted as a backstab.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

oh, silly me.  i was under the impression the stab+cloak was in FRONT of a sentry.  you cannot do that, that's why i loled.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
weasel_thingo
+74|6325

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

David.P wrote:

Lies, I think I have.
The backstab reg is terrible, and it's just great when a heavy and medic and a soldier see you so you just run at them head on and stab them all in the faces (as you are going to die anyway) and you get backstabs.

and it's also coz of what Wah said, the animation has to finish before the backstab actually happens, so if you are stabbing someone who turns there is nothing you can do about it and you will die (usually), this is why they should make it instantly or back the way it was before (if you are facing the back when you start it doesnt matter where the knife hits the person, this would often make the victim think they are being face stabbed, which is why valve "fixed" it, what they need to do is fix the actual face stab problem which is what i mentioned before)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard