shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
Okay so right now I have 5 of my friends sleeping at my house. it is 8:23 AM.

/background story

Last night was basically a party at my friends house. We watched AVP (alien vs. predator) at about 11 and when it was over I crashed. My friends on the other hand, didn't.
I was sleeping in an armchair/recliner thing and I was using the footrest for none other than my feet (imagine that right?). So despite the fact that I fell asleep due to a massive splitting headache I got the honor of waking up to one as well. Two of my friends thought it would be "humorous" to yank the footrest out from under me as fast as possible causing the entire lower half of my body to go crashing to the floor below. They ran back upstairs and with one huge thrust (and all the energy I had at the time) I stood up and followed them. When upstairs we attempted to wake up the last person that was still asleep which wasn't that hard.
So having everyone awake we decided to take a field trip to chic-fil-a (5:56 AM). So we piled into the mustang and the acura and took off toward breakfast. We sat outside chic-fil-a until it opened, at a great meal (chicken biscuits) and went immediately back to my house.
Now remember how I was the only person who got any sleep? ( two people got 30 minutes of sleep a piece) Well my friends just decided to crash. We were in my backyard and they started yanking the coushins off the furniture and sleeping on the ground, so I make a video. After a while I come back inside and about 10 minutes pass and my back door opens up because someone decided to use their brain and sleep inside. A few more minutes go by and as I decide to take blankets to everyone (being the nice host I am) I run into another friend coming inside.
So now 3 outside and 2 inside. Right as I begin to type this a third friend walked into my room to use my bed (nobel prize for best idea right?).

Just thought it was a kind of somewhat interesting story.

Last edited by liquidat0r (2008-06-12 07:44:22)

cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
uh, wow.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6190|Canada

Why the hell did I just read that for?

Actually, it was a pretty useless read. but hey it did make the time pass by a little quicker!

Last edited by Phatmatt (2008-06-12 06:43:49)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

Phatmatt wrote:

Actually, it was a pretty useless read. but hey it did make the time pass by a little quicker!
Well this is the everything else section soo... sorry? lol
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
https://www.seattlechoralcompany.org/Images/applause.jpg
https://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w262/gator_momma/Applause.gif
Bravo.

Last edited by Bert10099 (2008-06-12 06:46:07)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

Not really that interesting...
Drawn on their face, cut hair and eyebrows.

Here's a pic of me cutting my mates eyebrows while sleeping about a year ago - I was of my face so ignore the clowny redness smile.

https://file045a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/18/18/4185917163a7487327487l.jpg

I cut along his long fring (about 3") to his HAIRLINE! But only half way, so half his fring was gone, the other half by his eyes.
He was so pissed it was stupid.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-06-12 06:51:32)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6190|Canada

shadowcell_01 wrote:

Phatmatt wrote:

Well this is the everything else section soo... sorry? lol
Don't be sorry. It was still kinda fun to read. lol
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5985|Perth, indian ocean
Hoorah for sleepovers.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
Why the fuck did I even read that?

There was absolutely NOTHING good in that, sorry.
#rekt
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I like the way he puts "hmmmmmm" in the title to entice us in like some kind of trap.  Tricking us into thinking "Oh that sounds interesting", it wasn't.  Well, I took the bait, I was trapped and wish I wasn't. 

One of those situations where you have to be there to appriciate it?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
Wow, and it says it was edited by a mod, too.
too_money2007
+145|6309|Keller, Tx
Worse. story. ever.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

wait wait wait ................... this is a story about a bunch of GUYS sleeping over ( or lack there of )

if a sleepover story does not consist of nothing but hot girls trying on each others underwear then you've destroyed my interest
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead
What a thrilling escapade.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
I guess he forgot the part where they all pile into the tub for a gang bang.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

AWSMFOX wrote:

I guess he forgot the part where they all pile into the tub for a gang bang.
He also forgot the "Very exciting sleeopver story" bit aswell.

He should go into politics.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
Last night i was at a party too, except this one was a real party unlike yours. Me and my friend split a handle of captain and finished it off. There were drunk people jumping off the roof into a pool, and the 5 hottest girls in my grade were all drunk and decided to flash everyone all at once, and i made out with one of them. About 30 of us went to graduation practice this morning hungover. Were doing it again tomorrow night.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

Bert10099 wrote:

Wow, and it says it was edited by a mod, too.
I changed the title to something more appropriate
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

too_money2007 wrote:

Worse. story. ever.
Worst, spelling, evar?

Oh and I really don't care what all of you think. Negative criticism doesn't affect me socially...at all... which means sorry but I am not going to cut myself because of your responses. I actually thought your responses were hilarious.

Last edited by shadowcell_01 (2008-06-12 09:20:15)

Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6496|Sydney, Australia
OK story about sleeping, speaking of which I should get some myself, g'nite everyone.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
Sleepovers are cool, and luckily none of my friends are assholes

Although the last one I went to, I didn't get any sleep... But ended up with a damn pretty girl in my arms ^^
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?

FFLink13 wrote:

Although the last one I went to, I didn't get any sleep... But ended up with a damn pretty girl in my arms ^^
I was scared to wake up actually. I went to a mirror once I got to my house just to make sure there was no sharpie on my face
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

shadowcell_01 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

I was scared to wake up actually. I went to a mirror once I got to my house just to make sure there was no sharpie on my face
Heh, I know once one of my friends fell sleep at my my other friends house, and he managed to draw three penis' on his face before he woke up
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
Nothing beats drawing penises on peoples faces, tbh.
13rin
+977|6480
I thought you were going to post something like this:
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard