cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

The exam is way too easy in USA, and it really shows, at least in Massachusetts. I swear every hour I'm on the road, somebody almost hits me. People running stop signs, turning where they can't, going straight where they can't. At this point I'm so close to running them off the road because I've had enough of their crap. I wish they'd bring harder tests back, I'll admit I wouldn't have gotten my license if they were harder but it only makes you a better driver.
lel, boston drivers

some of the worst in the country, tbh
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

cowami wrote:

The exam is way too easy in USA, and it really shows, at least in Massachusetts. I swear every hour I'm on the road, somebody almost hits me. People running stop signs, turning where they can't, going straight where they can't. At this point I'm so close to running them off the road because I've had enough of their crap. I wish they'd bring harder tests back, I'll admit I wouldn't have gotten my license if they were harder but it only makes you a better driver.
lel, boston drivers

lel asian drivers
don't get me started
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
1 hour!?! My driving test was 14 hours long with oral tests while driving. And that's not including the written tests. Still got like a 98 overall though.

Mutantsteak wrote:

lel asian drivers
don't get me started
"How much turn signal I need to cut across 8 lane? None? I turn now! Good luck everybody else!" - Family Guy

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2008-06-11 18:34:44)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
They don't need harder drivers tests. They just need to have them every time you renew your license.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-06-11 21:40:08)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Mutantsteak wrote:

cowami wrote:

lel, boston drivers

lel asian drivers
don't get me started
Oh christ...that reminds me. One time I was in a Dave & Busters (a more upscale gaming/restaurant place for you non USA'ers) and playing some racing game based in Tokyo...there was an Asian woman next to me.

She was driving the wrong way and into oncoming traffic.

(probably cowami's mom)
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6541|USA
you shouldn't mess anything up. if you do, keep your driving alone and against provisional to a minimum so you don't kill somebody. jk, congrats.
link52787
+29|6492
well, congrats on the license buts also a blessing and a curse.

Once you pay for gas and insurance, well, your parents will help for a while but when you do, its gonna suck.

3.80 /gallon where I live, gone up again today.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

SenorToenails wrote:

Sydney wrote:

A bunch of fail, and he still passes?
Obviously none of the 'bunch of fail' was anything serious, or else he would not have passed.  I don't see how that warrants snide comments about nationality.
because every little thing Americans say or do is wrong apparently
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6813|England

link52787 wrote:

You couldn't ship some of that over the the UK for me could you?

£5.26 a gall here! Thats $10 a gallon
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

henno13 wrote:

Americans
Indeed.

Teamsreth wrote:

link52787 wrote:

€5,29 a gallon here. That is about 7,50/8,00 dollar.

That means, no more SUV driving for you Americans! Buy a VW.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Bernadictus wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Americans
Indeed.

Teamsreth wrote:

link52787 wrote:

€5,29 a gallon here. That is about 7,50/8,00 dollar.

That means, no more SUV driving for you Americans! Buy a VW.
we dont have a SUV, barely anyone I know owns an suv

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard