Poll

The most humiliating death in bf2 for you?

Knife kill11%11% - 22
Shock paddle kill38%38% - 73
Vehicle drove-over kill6%6% - 13
Aircraft gun kill [when on foot]2%2% - 4
Artilery on locked base kill0%0% - 1
Teamkill4%4% - 9
Other (please tell us what is it)35%35% - 67
Total: 189
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6206
Getting killed by Irishpride in a dogfight
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6190
i was messing around on the carrier at wake... FF was off, so i put a bunch of AT mines on the deck for the hell of it.  The Black Hawk chopper spawns, sets off the mines, kills me and 4 other teammates.  Banned.
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6471
Sliding down the side of a steep cliff - cant slow yourself down - You are no more!

Or when you see a damaged heli - that someone else has left or been shot out of - you think "I ave that" - and the it slips and slides all over the place until you hit a tree!
Zoeff
+5|5808|The Netherlands
Going to cap a flag, only to see a gaymore right next to it.
"NO. NOT THIS TIME!!!"

*A bit later*

You've got flag capping points!
"Yey, on to the next one."
Zoeff [Gaymore] someasshat

-.-
Phaytal
+20|6160|Engarlandd
I got hit with a jet whilst parachuting...
Nihil
+15|5812|Malaga, Spain
The scene was Devil's Perch. The SEALs take the asylum, so six of us MEC hombres jump in a RIB and make a bee-line for the rear cliffside staircase. After an interestin' encounter with a boat full of SEALs en route (lots of shooting, a chase among the rocks and firey death for the SEAL party) we arrive at the shore and jump out ready to hit the asylum and kick some ass. Then I suddenly die pathetically under the parked RIB by somehow glitching between its nose and the rocks. And I wasn't the only one either, two other members of the party did exactly the same thing.
pasngr
+50|6652
On Dragon Vallley, I was hiding from an attack chopper beside a rock on the bank of the river north of woodyard.  The pilot lands the chopper, gets out and knifes me, then gets back in and flies away.
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5943|CANADA
haha, I was playing Wake as china in a jet, and america capped all the points. I was the ast one alive, and tickets were dropping. All the people on the team were like 'CAPP YOU FUCKHEAD!!' so i bailed over airfield. I flew up into the air, bailed, and landed. started blazing with my MG-36,
but then my plane falls on me. EPIC FAIL!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality

Weflect wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

or typing wwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddssssssssssssssaaaaaasddddddddddddd

into the team chat, and then dying
Classic.
QFT!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality

Wallpaper wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

getting knifed by someone who is 5-18 and their only previous kills are claymores
That

Flying a plane into the stupid ass invisible wall on Dragon Valley (about as high as the building to the west of it)

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/1 … alley2.jpg
It is actually invisible water. Drive an apc out there and it will start climbing. Unfortunately it is just out of bounds so you can't stay out there.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
thepilot91
+64|6242|Ă…land!
either some highranked player colonoel or higher killing me with nades or medicrifle bunnyhoping , or a newb who gets a "one on a milion" shot standing with the m249 spraying
kptk92
u
+972|6414|tc_london
Getting hit with an enemy medic back into the back of my head.

I tell ya, if it ever happens, I will cry :<
Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|5909|MN
parachute from team mate while trying to glitch on karkand
HSG
+23|6480|British Columbia, Canada

DrunkFace wrote:

When I crash a plane/chopper.
link52787
+29|6528
I threw a nade, bounce back and killed myself.  My team lost that round, I was trying to cap the flag so people can spawn.  (Mashtuur City)
HSG
+23|6480|British Columbia, Canada

{UK-US}Scotty wrote:

Sliding down the side of a steep cliff - cant slow yourself down - You are no more!

Or when you see a damaged heli - that someone else has left or been shot out of - you think "I ave that" - and the it slips and slides all over the place until you hit a tree!
lol indeed.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5920|...

link52787 wrote:

I threw a nade, bounce back and killed myself.  My team lost that round, I was trying to cap the flag so people can spawn.  (Mashtuur City)
lol...so your team was probably spectating you too...lol
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6700|Ireland
I dunoo why get TK'd would be humiliating...
Nintendogamer
+72|6593|Chelmsford, UK
aircraft wreckage landing on my vehicle. nuff said.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6744|Great Wall
Running over AT mines with my APC/jeep while a few team mates are on board. It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen I feel like an idiot
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6584|Columbus, OH
Supply crate lands on a rail or fence and it starts shaking; I went near it to re-arm and it killed me.

Last edited by loubot (2008-06-20 20:49:03)

Wallpaper
+303|6000|The pool
Oh, I remember one from a year ago or so when I was a nubby sergeant:

On Jalalabad in the alley thing southwest of Mosque, the UAV came up, and I saw almost the entire US team on it, pull out my grenade to clear path, throw and... It bounces off of the building, kills me and 6 other teammates
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6720|Purplicious Wisconsin
While having a knife duel my opponents teammate shoots me(it is a dishonorable thing to interrupt someone's duel).

Last edited by War Man (2008-06-21 11:09:13)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Nihil
+15|5812|Malaga, Spain

War Man wrote:

While having a knife duel my opponents teammate shoots me(it is a dishonorable thing to interrupt someone's duel).
That happens a lot, dishonourable or not. Amusingly, I saw an enemy of mine suffer a pretty humiliating death in a knife fight. We encountered each other, ran out of ammo, pulled out our pistols and unloaded them at each other, survived (!), and then pulled our knives. We were ducking and dodging around each other, unable to land the killing blow, when one of the guy's team mates fired into our duel, mised me, and tk'd my adversary. I escaped.

Last edited by Nihil (2008-06-21 11:43:01)

hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5800|sweden
waiting for a jet and seeing one spawn, running up to it and dying cause it's slightly bouncing on its front wheel, hitting me with the nose.
happened more than once...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard