Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6707
I understand freedom of speech... but why does this dirtbag live in the US if he hates us so much...? Maybe because it's the best place to live in the world?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html

"Khan, 22, declined requests for an interview, even when approached outside his home with cameras rolling. When asked if the messages on his site represent Islam, Khan would say only that “they represent Muslims.”
Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459
OH NOES!!!! THIS GUY HAS LIEK A WEBSITE N SHIT!!!! HE GONNA MAEK TEH MUZZLIMZZ TAK OVA R CUNTRIE!!!!

srsly, don't take this guy srs. He just wants attention. I mean he lives with his parents for Christ's sake.
David.P
Banned
+649|6265

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

OH NOES!!!! THIS GUY HAS LIEK A WEBSITE N SHIT!!!! HE GONNA MAEK TEH MUZZLIMZZ TAK OVA R CUNTRIE!!!!

srsly, don't take this guy srs. He just wants attention. I mean he lives with his parents for Christ's sake.
It's the hypocrisy of the whole thing that really gets me. I mean h says he hates America yet he lives in this country? What the Fuck? Fucken hypocritical Muslims! You can't say one thing and do/be another. If you hate this country so much then fucking leave! It's that fucking simple.

Oh before i forget.

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/1209393901895.jpg

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/1209393485803.jpg

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/1209393367554.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6396|North Carolina
I think this guy just enjoys being watched by the government, because I'm sure he is now.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5818
David: You do know there are white, Christian Americans who support the death of troops as punishment for gays?

And doctored photos hardly help your case.

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Maybe because it's the best place to live in the world?
Or maybe it's comments like that which give Americans such a bad reputation.

Last edited by ZombieVampire! (2008-06-07 20:31:42)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6528|Long Island, New York

ZombieVampire! wrote:

David: You do know there are white, Christian Americans who support the death of troops as punishment for gays?

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

QFT.

There are plenty of Christian hate sites on the internet as well (like I dunno.... www.godhatesfags.com perhaps?), but David is so filled with hate and has his horse blinders so tightly on that he can't see that. Shame.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6198
Theres a guy in the UK who is an extremist and human rights act says he cant be banned from airing his speeches.

He hides in a mosque that us non muslims are banned from even though they built it with our tax money, ridiculos.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5952|Washington DC
it'd be a shame if this guy got into an 'accident' on the highway
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
It's just the internet. There's 100's of people that do similar stuff. They sit there searching for Britain, England, Soldiers, killed, IRA, Ulster and then write a load of shit in the comments section where they can't be harmed.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5927|New York

twoblacklines wrote:

Theres a guy in the UK who is an extremist and human rights act says he cant be banned from airing his speeches.

He hides in a mosque that us non muslims are banned from even though they built it with our tax money, ridiculos.
Um, then its not a mosque.
The#1Spot
+105|6530|byah

CommonSense wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Um, then its not a mosque.
Then what would you call it?
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6707

ZombieVampire! wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I believe the US is the best place in the world to live...and judging by the amount of folks trying to come here... it would confirm that...
It was appealing enough for this dirtbags family to move here...

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2008-06-08 14:45:50)

Love is the answer
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I believe the US is the best place in the world to live...and judging by the amount of folks trying to come here... it would confirm that...
Not really, it confirms people in Mexico have a shit standard of living compared to Americans.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I understand freedom of speech... but why does this dirtbag live in the US if he hates us so much...? Maybe because it's the best place to live in the world?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html

"Khan, 22, declined requests for an interview, even when approached outside his home with cameras rolling. When asked if the messages on his site represent Islam, Khan would say only that “they represent Muslims.”
Who cares. I think he is a mis guided retard look for attention. I one way or another, we will GET that attention.
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5818

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Except that:

1)  There are a number of people trying to migrate into countries all over the world

2)  They're moving based on what they've heard about the US, and the US never misses an oppurtunity to tell the world how great it is

3)  There are few wealthy nations so close to incredibly poor nations
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

What an incredibly naive and ignorant person.

ZombieVampire! wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Except that:

1)  There are a number of people trying to migrate into countries all over the world
And to think some countries let them in!  How's Oz' record on that tip?
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5818
Under John Howard, terrible, under Rudd it remains unclear, but certainly not great.

What's your point?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

ZombieVampire! wrote:

Under John Howard, terrible, under Rudd it remains unclear, but certainly not great.

What's your point?
Duh...

USA>AUS
ZombieVampire!
The Gecko
+69|5818
So, the fact that we don't let immigrants in makes us worse?

In fact, given that you guys don't want to let immigrants in I could make the argument that it makes us better.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

ZombieVampire! wrote:

So, the fact that we don't let immigrants in makes us worse?

In fact, given that you guys don't want to let immigrants in I could make the argument that it makes us better.
You guys meaning who?  Certainly the fact that we (US) allow more immigrants in than any other country in the world has some weight to this argument.  Certainly the fact that we have done little-to-nothing in regards to combatting illegal immigration (at least from a federal standpoint) shows the US government's commitment to "not wanting" immigration

Interesting to note that the person who runs this website is an immigrant from Saudi Arabia.  He probably wouldn't have even made it into Australia, seeing as he doesn't have a professional degree and probably no family members there.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-06-08 21:34:45)

mikkel
+383|6592

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Have you ever lived anywhere else?
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6348|CA, USA
Hate speech is not free speech

Radical islam is hate speech, hence not free speech.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

Agreed. Slot this fucker, along with those Stormfront niggers and the like

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-06-09 11:09:47)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6662|UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

CaptainSpaulding71 wrote:

Agreed. Slot this fucker, along with those Stormfront niggers and the like
.........using the word "nigger" in your anti racist sentence negates your argument.

And FYI Stormfront are white supremacists.....join up you'll probably fit in.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard