theelviscerator
+19|6293
I mean server rules are getting SOOOOOSTUPID.

Ok the rule is no attack carrier dragon valley.

so a chopper is taking the flag at the top of the hill and I wax them as the flag is changing ...HAVING NEVER FIRED A SHOT towards the carrier.

I get my "last warning" about flying NEAR the carrier......I was like so wtf that flags near the carrier so we what? have to give it to you?

As they think they are going to berate and then ban me I unleash a torrent of profanity at DISCONNECT.

Its one thing to have your stupid rules..then another thing to make addendum on the fly because somebody actually shoots the chopper out the sky.

( I am guessing they were flying with impunity until I joined judging by their 20-1 type KDR scores..).....

fuck em.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6647|can
Don't play Dragon Valley.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6582|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yeah, i admit, so many stupid rules on some server.

Eg: Karkand: Factory is MEC uncap, dont attack it. Sorry but if i am able to cap it i will.

No rooftops. Seen this on server OTHER than P&K server...what's the deal, you cant aim up?

Dont arty flag currently beeing capped. Yeah, already seen that.

What else what else...yeah.

No Hot-Seating/Seat Swaping/Solo chopering get a gunner: And what if we are 3 on my team, one of my mate beeing a commander and the other whoring a jet and im alone in the choper? Ill have to get tv'ed down by you over and over because i have to engage you Cq?

Dont use C4 to kill people with. So what am i going to do? Use it against those big ass cockroach?

No c4 jeep'ing/Jihading....BUT ITS FUN YOU NOOB TANKWHORE

Wait in line for vehicule: Yayz for disneyland amirite?

No attack on the uncap, ever.... And that fucking AA that been shooting me down for the whole round, he is off limit too i guess?

No bunnyhopping: Fuck man you cant aim up and you play bf2? GTFO NAO!

P.s:Ill update the post as long as ill find stupid rules Brb!

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-06-07 11:16:12)

Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6153|San Antonio, Texas
Team America is pretty good. 24/7 Jalalalabad, Karkand, both IO and Wake Air madness. No rules except language and cheating.

Legion at War is good for those seeking a nice full rotation of vanilla maps with vehicles. No rules except language and cheating.

If you want to play without laws, those are the servers you want for playing BF2 to its fullest without impeding rules.
t0mhank5
+319|6717|Surge
Play on the =PL= servers, US based. Best admins and best map rotations. AFAIK, =PL= has EF server, a Surge server, and an SF night maps rotation; all three are almost always populated.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6647|can

t0mhank5 wrote:

Play on the =PL= servers, US based. Best admins and best map rotations. AFAIK, =PL= has EF server, a Surge server, and an SF night maps rotation; all three are almost always populated.
I just played on their surge server ; laggggggggggggggg.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6161|Vancouver | Canada
I like the Killer B servers.

Flying over the carrier is allowed, as long as you don't directly attack it.

Edit: and for some classic Kark IO whoring: the ISI server.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-06-06 20:08:50)

t0mhank5
+319|6717|Surge

TrashBlinD wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

doh. Yeah, Surge does that sometimes. Something to do with the map I think.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6354|Iowa...

TrashBlinD wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

weird,i never get any lag there.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6754

Besides hacking, and exploiting, any other server rule is stupid, especially if the admin are nazis about it. Play the game how it was designed, not how you want it to be played cos you're too shit to shoot the enemy out of the sky or push the infantry out of your uncap.
wensleydale8
+81|6774|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
the ATG servers are quite good they have a no rooftops rule but dont enforce it so all is good.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6204|Daqing Oilfields?

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Team America is pretty good. 24/7 Jalalalabad, Karkand, both IO and Wake Air madness. No rules except language and cheating.

Legion at War is good for those seeking a nice full rotation of vanilla maps with vehicles. No rules except language and cheating.

If you want to play without laws, those are the servers you want for playing BF2 to its fullest without impeding rules.
TA doesn't have language rules, only Racism.
LethalBIZzle
+7|5964|UK

wensleydale8 wrote:

the ATG servers are quite good they have a no rooftops rule but dont enforce it so all is good.
If only i wasn't banned
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5941|New York

t0mhank5 wrote:

Banned for raping the rebels' helo pad.

wensleydale8 wrote:

Banned for arguing with an admin. about politics and proving him wrong like the idiot he is.(He started it, tbh)

DefCon-17 wrote:

I like the Killer B servers.
Wtf, they have the worst Dragon Valley server out there. It's pretty much filled with smurfs considering they banned all the good dragon valley players.

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

This man speaks the truth.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6226|Finland

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Eg: Karkand: Factory is MEC uncap, dont attack it. Sorry but if i am able to cap it i will.

No rooftops. Seen this on server OTHER than P&K server...what's the deal, you cant aim up?

No Hot-Seating/Seat Swaping/Solo chopering get a gunner: And what if we are 3 on my team, one of my mate beeing a commander and the other whoring a jet and im alone in the choper? Ill have to get tv'ed down by you over and over because i have to engage you Cq?

Dont use C4 to kill people with. So what am i going to do? Use it against those big ass cockroach?

Ah that made me lol, +1 for you
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51

Roger Lesboules wrote:

How about, no hopping.? Retards..can't aim up and down?

And how about...no c4 jeeps. What? Cant shoot down a buggy?

And the oh so annoying rule as 'no baserape' yet we in our igla's may shoot from our mainbase without you shooting us...

Wait in line rule, god that is annoying. It only gives smurfs a reason to stand around for 20 minutes on the flight deck wasting server space and making our team loose just to get the jet and crash after 34 seconds..

Can't think off more at the moment but there are plenty of retard rules!

Last edited by RDMC (2008-06-07 07:19:53)

lilbaily2
+12|6647|OH
=UAF= 24/7 Dragon, we ask that you dont attack the carrier, other than that its all good.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6661
all TV2 have no rules

but most of them run just one map 24/7
Adamshannon8
+94|6190

RDMC wrote:

Wait in line rule, god that is annoying. It only gives smurfs a reason to stand around for 20 minutes on the flight deck wasting server space and making our team loose just to get the jet and crash after 34 seconds..
egh, i hate that after 600 hours on kubra (before i got hacked) some servers would have that..
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6004|London ㋛

iD wrote:

all TV2 have no rules

Not true, they have a NO TK rule, WTF, banned twice, they're admins should be more visible imo.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6332|Australia
=PL= Servers (24/7 Surge, EF, SF night maps) - General no cheating/glitching rules apply, and they have a no uncap rape rule.

=SoE= Servers (Iron Gator) - Same rules as the PL one.

The no uncap rape rule is a good one IMO. Shooting someone at a spawn point is okay to an extent - ie you're trying to cap a flag and someone spawns next to you, it's their fault for spawning at a contested flag - but it's unfair at uncaps. Generally, if an uncap is being raped, that means that there are no other flags for the team to spawn at. No kills + lots of deaths = people leaving, which is bad news for SF/EF/AF servers. There are plenty of empty expansion servers out there now without the baserapers adding popular servers to the list.
The_Lance_117
CANADA STRONG
+110|5941|CANADA

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

YES!
*TA* Team America Madness Servers!

Wake Island Madness!: 74.53.113.76
Jalalabad Madness!: 74.53.113.69
Karkand Madness!: 74.53.113.68
Highway Tampa Madness!: 74.53.113.71
*TA* is recruiting! JOIN NOW!
We also host a CoD4 server.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6204|Daqing Oilfields?
I got banned from TV2 after saying "suck" or something mild like that.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6661

Ec0li wrote:

iD wrote:

all TV2 have no rules

Not true, they have a NO TK rule, WTF, banned twice, they're admins should be more visible imo.
what do you expect, TKs allowed?

thats not a rule to me

Last edited by iD (2008-06-07 11:07:29)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6582|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

RDMC wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

How about, no hopping.? Retards..can't aim up and down?

And how about...no c4 jeeps. What? Cant shoot down a buggy?

And the oh so annoying rule as 'no baserape' yet we in our igla's may shoot from our mainbase without you shooting us...

Can't think off more at the moment but there are plenty of retard rules!
Agree, gonna add some of those to mah post!

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2008-06-07 11:16:36)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard