_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6531|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Lol what happened to the 2nd Havok, Tank, APC, AA gun and the gunners , and where's the names?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Lol what happened to the 2nd Havok, Tank, APC, AA gun and the gunners , and where's the names?
Names shall have their time, but now I have to save the universe...

/flies off with a whooshing noise.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Wut? Did you remake the whole thing we struggled yesterday?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/Creditswmv/; … einfo.html

behold ye old credits footage wit music
Behold awesomeness

Oh and sorry Gary that I wasn't available this weekend but I bought 2142 last Wednesday and I played that when I was at home. Perhaps I'll pop in this weekend if you need people, that is if I don't get too addicted to 2142 again
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://files.filefront.com/Creditswmv/; … einfo.html

behold ye old credits footage wit music
Behold awesomeness

Oh and sorry Gary that I wasn't available this weekend but I bought 2142 last Wednesday and I played that when I was at home. Perhaps I'll pop in this weekend if you need people, that is if I don't get too addicted to 2142 again
lols

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Wut? Did you remake the whole thing we struggled yesterday?
lol aye, I thought it ended up being a little sluggish etc, so me and k30 were busy messing around when we decided to redo it, fox and dope came on and helped us.

Remade it in like half the time.

I'm somewhat amazed though that the music fits at the exact right point at the end where the missile is fired and the helo catches fire.

Soz though for not using the part which you was in though, same for the others, but I have to try and do the best I can.
Foo.mp3
+6|6146|London
interesting stuff - I can help if you need nice smooth chopper sequences just let me know

msn: [email protected]
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Alright after a long wait I have something we can do, I request that everyone who can be on the unranked server tomorrow at 19:00GMT. The part I wish to do shall add a bit more boom boom to it and also give us something to do while awaiting for these damn custom maps to work.

Part will involve a shootout between the two USMC specops plus their PLA associates against other PLA, a blackhawk will fly in firing a minigun plus one support gunner shooting from the side. Hawk will take a missile hit and have to pull out, forcing said escapees to find a boat. The actual boat escape will be done with a custom map.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Im in. BH pilot at your service
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

I think I can make it. What map do I need to download?
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6412|Belgium
17 days to go and I can fool around whatever I want in BF2. I wanna help out again. I haven't contributed to the project in ages
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

ebug9 wrote:

I think I can make it. What map do I need to download?
None at the moment just reg vanilla
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
cant come sowry mate,fukin maths exam at monday
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6565|Area 51
Can't make it tomorrow, sorry!
wensleydale8
+81|6769|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I know its late but if you PM me with the info MOAB I can send a reply to say yes or no as to whether I can do it.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6531|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
And now my PC has fucked up and I lost all the fucking files. Great fucking time I'm having, more than a years work down the harddrive.

'Sorry, my bad'
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

And now my PC has fucked up and I lost all the fucking files. Great fucking time I'm having, more than a years work down the harddrive.

'Sorry, my bad'
Umm...
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6179|Wisconsin

'Sorry, my bad'
Oh shi-
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6272

'Sorry, my bad'
Rubbish.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A

'Sorry, my bad'
Bottle of vodka mouth*

FAce desk*
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6272

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

'Sorry, my bad'
Rubbish.
Oh yes
l41e
+677|6648

Bloody'ell
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6272
So what the fuck do we do?we lost all the freaking files?All this work for nothing?

Oh come the fuck on now.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Audio files I beleive, I still hold all footage and current completed sections. The section Fox was working on was the OCS part with the helo insertion plus fighting etc
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6272
What the hell is this crap?more waiting time?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

What the hell is this crap?more waiting time?
Well the 3rd episode isnt completed yet entirely, hence problem with modded maps, but this saturday im doing some filming on regular shongua, tried last sat but was unable to get more than three.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard