Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
The real question is why did he bother pulling over?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6332|New Haven, CT
Although he could easily outrun the police cars, helicopters can still outrun his Veyron. Because the Veyron is a Veyron, it would be hard to hide himself in traffic. He is too conspicuous in such a nice car.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
Psh, get to the border. Yes yes I know it's Australia and you'll be whining about oceans or some shit next, but hell with 1001 horses that thing had better be able to drive on water.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6332|New Haven, CT
Not drive, fly.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6400|Southern California

Mutantsteak wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

NantanCochise wrote:

You would be surprised!

http://i31.tinypic.com/1zeb9y1.jpg
I'm guessing you have never driven that road? With that car you couldn't not drive recklessly
I know that wreak, it was that dumbass black actor, forget his name, fucking prick lowering the enzo population
Ahh, well then I am dumb.

I thought it was the one in California on the PCH... I really only saw enzo split in half, car looks about the same as the other one  (woot good job engineers, drivers compartment nicely intact in both cases!)

looking at it again that road does look to straight to be the 1
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York
The Bugatti Veyron...man. No words can describe that thing. I actually had the pleasure of taking a ride in one once. It's got two keys: One unlocks 500 horsepower the ready the engine, the other unlocks the other 501. Crazy shit.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6689|Disaster Free Zone

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Psh, get to the border. Yes yes I know it's Australia and you'll be whining about oceans or some shit next, but hell with 1001 horses that thing had better be able to drive on water.
What!! Australia?? try again.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714
That must have been awesome to witness...
Rosse_modest
+76|6784|Antwerp, Flanders

DrunkFace wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

What!! Australia?? try again.
Yup, didn't you hear? They compressed Australia and shipped it halfway across the globe to drop it onto Great Britain & Ireland.
SoC./Omega
+122|6549|Omaha, Nebraska!
The 599 driver was smart, no plates. The plates on the Bugatti are French I think.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6501|N. Ireland

SoC./Omega wrote:

The 599 driver was smart, no plates. The plates on the Bugatti are French I think.
Ever heard "license and registration"?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard