I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
rofl

what a bunch of losers.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6740|Reality

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Find them on another server , kill them with a dragshot and teabag them.
QFE

I do this alot. If I find ]ESF[ or ~DoW~ or KB anywhere, I teabag them until their eyes bleed. Bunch of male chicken munchers.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6553|Kent, UK
I'm sure someone cares.
Somewhere. In the meantime...

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

Oh, and mooneyno1, grow the hell up dude.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5960|Sheffield

Buckles wrote:

I'm sure someone cares.
Somewhere. In the meantime...

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

Oh, and mooneyno1, grow the hell up dude.
sorry did i affend you by calling someone a geak, sorry again oh well live with it kthxbye
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6367|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

~Smokey~ wrote:

AWSMFOX wrote:

Cool, because making 1000 grammatical errors makes you seem smart, sophisticated and witty. Constructive? Constructive in the sense you constructed an essay about being ban& from some randie server, wow, cool, this has never happened before in the history of online gaming. Never. We all need to contemplate how this outrageous act impacts our social order, why, the very fabric of existence! Next time just make a 50 word post about why the server fails and how the admins are berks etc etc etc, because this format has worked for thousands of others before you and says the same thing.

kthnxbai randie.
The incorrect use of 'b&' in that post is the only error I can find focksy meight

Theres a thread for this somewhere tbh *waits for mod*
Thx. I already said he couldn't read. Stfu AWSM, seriously, this isn't just about YOU for once.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

You started your post with "LOL"?

Oh god...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6323|England
PuffPastryHangman is a dick. He used to come on our servers, and accuse me of hacking.....It's reasons like this I don't play on Candy's very much...
aimless
+166|6122|Texas
People need to hack more, so they can realize what can be hacked and what can't be hacked.

Aim for example, can be hacked. E.g., aimbots.

Walls can also be hacked, wallhacks.

Hitboxes cannot be hacked.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
Thing about owning people on their own websites, they delete your lovely thread
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
oChaos.Haze
+90|6435
A)  The ban isn't that hilarious.  If that doesn't happen to me twice a week, then I've been lazy.  I never even lol'd tbh, so another title might be fitting.

B)  I love the way you talk like you are god, and that we should care about this.  They have a section of it's own for stupid admins, bad servers, etc.  Use it.

C)  Whomever your butt buddy is trying to protect you, just really sounds stupid and childish.

Congrats on getting banned for being too good, but it's not a big deal.  But thanks for letting me know to never visit Candy's...
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5960|Sheffield

aimless wrote:

People need to hack more, so they can realize what can be hacked and what can't be hacked.

Aim for example, can be hacked. E.g., aimbots.

Walls can also be hacked, wallhacks.

Hitboxes cannot be hacked.
hitboxes can be exploited though (i try my best)
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5960|Sheffield

oChaos.Haze wrote:

A)  The ban isn't that hilarious.  If that doesn't happen to me twice a week, then I've been lazy.  I never even lol'd tbh, so another title might be fitting.

B)  I love the way you talk like you are god, and that we should care about this.  They have a section of it's own for stupid admins, bad servers, etc.  Use it.

C)  Whomever your butt buddy is trying to protect you, just really sounds stupid and childish.

Congrats on getting banned for being too good, but it's not a big deal.  But thanks for letting me know to never visit Candy's...
yea me and nighthawk are bum buddies but could be worse. could be a prick like you eh ? but seriously guys like you ought to stop and think, yes it happens often but you dont get banned in a server 10 secs into a game over your videos, that type of ban dont happen alot, yes you get childish admins with no brains and no balls with a squeaky voice, i think what my mate was trying to do was 1.letting you know that candy's sux for that kind of bullshit and 2. he wanted to share something funny with you over how ghey some people can be. Is that against the lawn nowadays to have a bit of fun or make a post thats probably already being made millions of times, if it is to you, you should go find and play another game. I think Serious  Sam might suit you. Yes i can see the same amount of shit in that game than i can you.
No/Yes
+14|5939|California, USA
Some servers don't take kindly to my 20+ knifes per game either, I just laugh and try another server.
There's nothing you can do about Candy banning you though
and remember readers, read what he said, it might happen to you if you don't take caution.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6435

mooneyno1 wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

yea me and nighthawk are bum buddies but could be worse. could be a prick like you eh ? but seriously guys like you ought to stop and think, yes it happens often but you dont get banned in a server 10 secs into a game over your videos, that type of ban dont happen alot, yes you get childish admins with no brains and no balls with a squeaky voice, i think what my mate was trying to do was 1.letting you know that candy's sux for that kind of bullshit and 2. he wanted to share something funny with you over how ghey some people can be. Is that against the lawn nowadays to have a bit of fun or make a post thats probably already being made millions of times, if it is to you, you should go find and play another game. I think Serious  Sam might suit you. Yes i can see the same amount of shit in that game than i can you.
Seriously, stop talking.  I said thanks, and I told him that there's already a thread for what he posted.  You are so naive in your love of his asshole, you jumped in to defend him in a situation where he wasn't even being negatively talked about.  Go back to the Nintendo DS, you are definitely not ready for the internet, which is sad, I might add...

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2008-06-04 15:37:38)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6460|A W S M F O X

nighthawk843 wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

AWSMFOX wrote:

Cool, because making 1000 grammatical errors makes you seem smart, sophisticated and witty. Constructive? Constructive in the sense you constructed an essay about being ban& from some randie server, wow, cool, this has never happened before in the history of online gaming. Never. We all need to contemplate how this outrageous act impacts our social order, why, the very fabric of existence! Next time just make a 50 word post about why the server fails and how the admins are berks etc etc etc, because this format has worked for thousands of others before you and says the same thing.

kthnxbai randie.
The incorrect use of 'b&' in that post is the only error I can find focksy meight

Theres a thread for this somewhere tbh *waits for mod*
Thx. I already said he couldn't read. Stfu AWSM, seriously, this isn't just about YOU for once.
It is now ^^.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6191|Schofield Barracks
id never play on a server called "candy's".
EDIT: and ive seen WAY funnier bans.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2008-06-04 18:17:16)

Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5863

nighthawk843 wrote:

Clearly because your illiterate

nighthawk843 wrote:

because your illiterate

nighthawk843 wrote:

your illiterate

nighthawk843 wrote:

your
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6569

tl;dr

A BF2 ban. Oh ok.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

Guy.Buddy.Friend wrote:

nighthawk843 wrote:

Clearly because your illiterate

nighthawk843 wrote:

because your illiterate

nighthawk843 wrote:

your illiterate

nighthawk843 wrote:

your
If I'd wanted to write a perfect essay I would have done it at uni. Still readable.

Again, this wasn't meant to be a flaming fest. Mooney can be a little aggressive, which doesn't always help. Hes not up my arse, he is just northern and has binge drinking issues which often leaves his mind and speech slurred I was just pointing out the hilarity of the situation whereby I was already going to be banned because I'd made a sniper movie, which is clearly completely legit and the shots weren't even that difficult. Their logic again is something to be laughed at, as you can see in my original post. This server shouldn't be used by any BF2 player who wishes to be treated well by the admins. They are shockingly bad.

I wasn't going to add this to the flame admin thread basically because I know the majority of people on bf2s.com can't sit down for 5 minutes to read through a thread which is more than two paragraphs long.

Now people who don't care or what to make any comment worth reading, I guess you don't have to post. People who find it amusing are welcome to share their experiences. Those who say its happened millions of time before to them, its a shame. But this by far is the most stupid bunch of admins I've seen on BF2, I thought Super.Infantry clan was bad, this brings new heights of idiocy.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2008-06-05 04:30:54)

Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6612|Kent, UK
Got banned of that candy server back in easter while I was at I33. I was talking to some guys and going round with the shotgun.. then when the round ended so I left the pc for a bit and went to talk to some guys behind me .. came back 10 mins later and I was banned. However using my incredible skills of diplomacy I managed to get unbanned from it.
It's a mini adventure.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6157|Dublin
I vote we all go into their server, friday or saturday night and rape the idiots, twil be a mass banning
Collateralis
Beep bep.

100% Irishpride wrote:

I vote we all go into their server, friday or saturday night and rape the idiots, twil be a mass banning
Please do. I've been now banned from the website so...no more fun posting for me. They deserve everything they get.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6145|San Antonio, Texas

100% Irishpride wrote:

Why, it's Friday already. I'll get a head start if their server's occupied.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6743|Mexico City

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

friday?, you live in, australia?

btw
whats the ip of the server?, i want to add another server where im banned.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6145|San Antonio, Texas

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

friday?, you live in, australia?

btw
whats the ip of the server?, i want to add another server where im banned.
I guess summer does that to ya. It's Thursday, I mixed up days! Okay, tomorrow then.

Server info:

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?search=candys

http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … ANDYS.html

http://www.game-monitor.com/bf2_GameSer … antry.html

The infantry one is populated, I'll test the waters now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard