Quicksight13
+0|6637
Im getting interested about the new expansion Amored Fury

im looking foward to playing some American Courses

New Planes and tanks

and its only going to be like 10 bucks.

I Got this information from IGN...............

Available online through EA's downloader service, Battlefield 2: Euro Force is a booster pack for the multiplayer shooter Battlefield 2.

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury adds three new maps, all set in the rural heartland of America where the US forces defend their homeland from Chinese and MEC forces. This Booster Pack will also introduce two new vehicle classes: Attack Jets with the ability to use rocket pods and cluster bombs, and agile Scout Choppers which will reveal nearby enemies. "Midnight Sun" takes place on the Alaskan border, where Chinese forces make landfall. "Operation Harvest" will take the player to the vast open plains of Pennsylvania where only the expert use of air and armor will assure victory. "Operation Road Rage" sees all-out tank warfare on the freeways of America.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet!!

Last edited by Quicksight13 (2006-02-26 16:15:20)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
omg some of the new planes look gr8! cant w8 to get it
Seriphyn
+0|6727|Over there --->
The scenario of the US being invaded in real-life is very unlikely (they'd probably nuke anyone who gets close) but who cares? It's something we rarely see in modern day first-person shooters; it's usaully set in Africa, the Middle East and the Far East. But what's this? In the US! Now THAT's interesting...

And if you're a US nationalist, you don't need to complain citing how unrealistic it is. Just go kill those MEC and Chinese SOBs!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6832|Denver colorado

Seriphyn wrote:

The scenario of the US being invaded in real-life is very unlikely (they'd probably nuke anyone who gets close) but who cares? It's something we rarely see in modern day first-person shooters; it's usaully set in Africa, the Middle East and the Far East. But what's this? In the US! Now THAT's interesting...

And if you're a US nationalist, you don't need to complain citing how unrealistic it is. Just go kill those MEC and Chinese SOBs!
QUIET!!! this is a game and it would be awesome if a level was inside a target or wal mart
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6707|Central Valley,California
Looks awesome, hope there's LA.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6703|MoVal So-Cal
Damn right we would bomb the poop out of anyone that would get to close! Strafing mec and chinese "infantry" with an A-10 in the american heartland will get my blood rushing
Viper38
+118|6672
Are there any pictures or sites with news of Armoured Fury?
d3x74
+14|6649|NY
ME!

I couldnt give a fat rats clack about euro fussies.
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6743|Clinton, MD, USA
Having it in the White House would be awesome or somewhere near DC.
birdman69
+11|6759|Toronto, Canada
Im definately getting armoured fury when it comes out.  Im getting tired of playing the same old maps.  I need new fresh maps.  One can only assume by the name that there will be plenty of tanks.  This will help me get my Vet Armour and Expert repair badges im sure.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85

lavadisk wrote:

QUIET!!! this is a game and it would be awesome if a level was inside a target or wal mart
Yeah, it would be great if an entire level was inside the store, especially if they gave you SF equipment like a grappling hook to get on the ceiling. or even put in the HL2 engine so you could pick up all the items, and beat somone over the head with a carton of milk, or a copy of BF2! Maybe even pick up some knives and throw them BF1942 Secret Weapons style.
Amish_electrition22
+9|6639|Minneapolis-MN
lol. it would be cool to set it in like an armageddon like style. Think NY. n one i there accept tons of civillian cars. than in the distance you hear a tank or apc........ ooooo 
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6697|Mountains of West Virginia
Anyone got any links to info on this?

Sounds sweet (although so did Special Forces)
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6757
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefiel … mored_Fury

All the useful facts on armoured fury
RECONDO67
+60|6638|miami FL
all its going to be its another set of maps for all of u plane whores that love to rape infantry and think ur good. i would only buy it if its garanteed to be equally balanced
dankassasin42o
+68|6681|Reefersyde, CA
there should be an assinate bush map..
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6692|Tampa Bay Florida
It is still going to be balanced, just not as much as, lets say, Karkand.

Washington DC map would be interesting.  not to mention the FBI would be all over EA's ass

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-02-26 15:52:33)

dankassasin42o
+68|6681|Reefersyde, CA
Fbi = Fuckin Brainwashed Idiots
KillerKane0
+53|6647|Calgary, Alberta

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Looks awesome, hope there's LA.
I'd love to blow that poser infested shithole to smithereens.

Too bad theres no Toronto to fuck up.
Having lived there, it would be so nice to give that awful place a thorough pounding.  Terrible place to live, with absolutely the most repellant people on Earth: racist, arrogant, and greedy.  And those are the nice people!
Quicksight13
+0|6637
Sry i for got this part in the first post

IGN......................
Available online through EA's downloader service, Battlefield 2: Euro Force is a booster pack for the multiplayer shooter Battlefield 2.

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury adds three new maps, all set in the rural heartland of America where the US forces defend their homeland from Chinese and MEC forces. This Booster Pack will also introduce two new vehicle classes: Attack Jets with the ability to use rocket pods and cluster bombs, and agile Scout Choppers which will reveal nearby enemies. "Midnight Sun" takes place on the Alaskan border, where Chinese forces make landfall. "Operation Harvest" will take the player to the vast open plains of Pennsylvania where only the expert use of air and armor will assure victory. "Operation Road Rage" sees all-out tank warfare on the freeways of America.
DarkObsidian
+6|6638|Arizona, USA
I'm not thrilled about the idea of America being attacked, though we could guarentee victory.
"You cannot invade the mainland of the United States, there would be a gun behind every blade of grass" - Admiral Yamomoto

However, I'm dieing to fly an A-10
KillerKane0
+53|6647|Calgary, Alberta
Oh come on, how many other games have such dire circumstances?  How many post-apocalyptic games are out there - Duke Nukem?  Unreal Tournament?  Command and Conquer?  Red Alert?

I admit that this is a stretch for Battlefield 2, which beforehand had stuck to foreign battlefields not far from the news headlines.  But it's just a game.  Take it for what it is.
DU AGAIN
+2|6639
Stuff euro forces ( who care about stuffy old Europe anyway ) and I can't wait for Amoured Fury.

USA USA USA

PS I am not North American.

Last edited by DU AGAIN (2006-02-26 18:44:41)

Ac1dh0u$3
+7|6645|Northern Ireland
gotta laff because last time the topic of this expansion pack was talked about, you all went off on one about "you cant attack the us"

on a normal day with a normal war as everybody knows it your probaly right...

but anyone that wanted to attack the us wouldn't be that stupid as to try it that way, its not the way wars are fought these days

as far as i can remember osmama bin ladden killed 3000 people was it ? in 2001

and that was in about 4 hours

Last edited by Ac1dh0u$3 (2006-02-26 19:59:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard