HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6005|Washington DC
lol, how naive I was to think this would actually work.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6574|Boston, MA
Even though 1.5 will probably never come out and somebody probably mentioned it before (I'm not going through every post just to check), I think that AT should get stinger rockets as well as the regular AT rockets to take down those pesky helis and jets.
FragPuss2409
+2|6819
yeah i do agree there never was enough ground based ways to deal with the airbourne menace, the anti air mounted guns are about as useful as a hedgehog in a condom factory, the only thing remotely decent is the mobile AA units the chinese get
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6610|England

FragPuss2409 wrote:

yeah i do agree there never was enough ground based ways to deal with the airbourne menace, the anti air mounted guns are about as useful as a hedgehog in a condom factory, the only thing remotely decent is the mobile AA units the chinese get
...all armies get mobile AA
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

Snake wrote:

FragPuss2409 wrote:

...all armies get mobile AA
M6 FTW
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6330|eng
lol
#rekt
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6201|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Monday...
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6686|can
Reduce Claymore range & make Clays destroyable wif bullets.

(Won't happen, ever.)
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6393|Iowa...
fix LGM on jets please,it's just buggy in general.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6574|Boston, MA
They need to make the P90 more accurate. Even on single fire mode and stopping to re-aim in between every shot, at long range you can't hit them even if they're square in the middle of the crosshair.
Blueteam21
+5|5907

Marine_fighter77 wrote:

Well  this is not a fixing issue , its a matter of having a friends list or buddy list icon , if 2142 gets one then why not bf2  they could of added this to the 1.41 patch and this would be a really good idea ... SO PLEASE EA GIVE ALL OF US PLAYING BF2 A BUDDY LIST.
this would be really nice to have
JAyThaRevo
+31|6330|Austria
did someone sent a the link of this thread to ea

i mean since they are making a new patch this could be useful
jason85
Banned
+58|6040|Mesa, AZ

JAyThaRevo wrote:

since when are they making a new patch?
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6504

jason85 wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

lol
jason85
Banned
+58|6040|Mesa, AZ

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

JAyThaRevo wrote:

lol
that's what i mean. i'm sitting over here thinking "uh....no.....they aren't".
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6504

jason85 wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

lol
No. I'm loling because they are... there is a 1.5 "update", but I take it as a patch.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6347|The | Netherlands

jason85 wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

lol
lol ur wrong, read some more before u start trashtalking
BHp@niC
+0|6747|Norway

Hurricane wrote:

-Perhaps increase the TV missile distance to 450 or 500 meters. Less than their original, but slightly more effective than their current limit of 350.

-Any TK's caused by running over someone in a jet should not count as a TK, and should instead count as a suicide for the person who gets killed. This will stop jet blocking.
-I  do believe that the range of TVG is 450m at the moment...
-I hope u mean this should be applied only to jets? Otherwise antoher big problem will arise for us who administrate alot of servers, dealing with TK'ers, blockers and other guys glitching and cheating. The problem would be teamkilling with vehicles, just running over players for the fun of it.

- You also mentioned a longer recharge-time for the medic's defilbrator. This would change gamestyle huge. Could be a very daring move if changed.

Otherwise a great list, as far as I can read.

gg
// admin at the TV2-servers (Norway)
jason85
Banned
+58|6040|Mesa, AZ

3lmo wrote:

jason85 wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

lol
lol ur wrong, read some more before u start trashtalking
hmm...trashtalking? no....trashtalking is when i call someone a bitch, or something like that. didn't do that, so your statement fails. learn what trashtalking is before you start accusing someone of it.

as for this "patch", since when are they doing it. i've never heard anything about this before, here or anywhere else.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6413

jason85 wrote:

3lmo wrote:

jason85 wrote:

that's what i mean. I'm sitting over here thinking "uh....no.....they aren't".
lol Ur wrong, read some more before u start trash talking
hmm...trash talking? no....trash talking is when i call someone a bitch, or something like that. didn't do that, so your statement fails. learn what trash talking is before you start accusing someone of it.

as for this "patch", since when are they doing it. I've never heard anything about this before, here or anywhere else.
tbh, ure derailing the thread,

as for the patch thingy its "HERE http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103733", maby the thread title needs NEON front....

As for the 1.5 patch, the necessary thing would be the gameplay content, to revive the community, and to do that more than a map is needed
jason85
Banned
+58|6040|Mesa, AZ

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

jason85 wrote:

3lmo wrote:

lol Ur wrong, read some more before u start trash talking
hmm...trash talking? no....trash talking is when i call someone a bitch, or something like that. didn't do that, so your statement fails. learn what trash talking is before you start accusing someone of it.

as for this "patch", since when are they doing it. I've never heard anything about this before, here or anywhere else.
tbh, ure derailing the thread,

as for the patch thingy its "HERE http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103733", maby the thread title needs NEON front....

As for the 1.5 patch, the necessary thing would be the gameplay content, to revive the community, and to do that more than a map is needed
yep, of course, i'm derailing it, no one else, huh? I responded to his response, and then made another statement. so the derailing is where?

as for the patch, i didn't read all the posts in the link. its kinda late, and i'm kinda buzzed. is 1.5 out yet, and if not when will it be out?
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6754|Sweden
-Defibrillators (shock paddles) do not always recharge right away after many uses.

> Aint that supposed to be so? i think it´s good as it is this prevent paddles from beeing overused you´ll have to be a little bit more careful. But they are buggy sometimes when you´re forced to recharge them twice before using them.

-Perhaps increase the TV missile distance to 450 or 500 meters. Less than their original, but slightly more effective than their current limit of 350.

> This is very unneaded imo they are very good as it is would give them a bigger advantage than needed, better to fix the hitbox on the choppers.

-Possibly make the G36E about as accurate as the M16A2. It should be considered an alternative to the gun, not a better version.

>Do it the other way increase the performance on M16 burst it´s weak compared to G36E imo the single shots are dandy but the burst lack. ( i would love fully auomatic )

Beside those points i agree fully with the Op. But there´s a few things i would like to see.

1 Nadespam i love nades but not how they are used in most games now cap them at a maximum of 3 throws a minute ( dream ) this would prevent the worse spam and make people think twice before throwing them.

2 Transports in Inf Only at least make it a server option would increase the gameplay on several maps and prevent certain cockblocks that occurs. Also give AT and Engineer a role to play.
jason85
Banned
+58|6040|Mesa, AZ
has anyone ever come across that bug that makes you reload your gun right after you just reloaded it? its really annoying and throws me off my rhythm.  and i hope they fix that sniper scope bug too.

madmurre wrote:

>Do it the other way increase the performance on M16 burst it´s weak compared to G36E imo the single shots are dandy but the burst lack. ( i would love fully auomatic )
a full auto M16 would be AMAZING. i'd play assault a lot more if they did that.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|6005|Washington DC
Maybe this thread was not in vain we'll see.
Graper0127
+1|6187|The Dirty Dozen
The way it sounds on battlefield.com is that EA is releasing an update for battlefield 2 within the next few months.    http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefie … ryid=23927

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard