Poll

What pistols do u like most?

Usa61%61% - 89
Mec14%14% - 21
PLA (chinaaah)23%23% - 34
Total: 144
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6654|The Netherlands
After i saw the topic of -(F^S)-Fatty (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8846)

I wanted to know what pistol u guyz like.?

100% sux is the zoom of the MEC i say. Because that zoom is completly useless... :S

I love USA's pistol the most

What is ur opion?
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
There all the same really but the silenced berreta is my fave.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6640|Everett, WA, US
92FS had the best view finder.  Silenced pistols are a little more difficult to aim when zoomed, so they are all the same to me.  Personally, pistols are my most used weapon, which is wierd.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6655|Seattle
I hate the sight on the MEC pistol.  Between the the USMC and PLA ones, I prefer the USMC one.  The Chinese one feels cheap somehow.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6640|Everett, WA, US
It's the red plastic.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6610|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
I prefer the silenced sniper gun. I just sit somewhere heavily traveled and pop guys in the head, they never see, or hear it coming. Thats how i got my pistol badge
DTAC
+9|6710
Same here. By the time they realised they are being clipped it's bye bye!
Dr_3V|L
+51|6695|Twente, The Netherlands
92FS for sure. But I think the Chinese pistol is also pretty good.
licklicklick
+0|6620|Lake Forest CA.
i like both USA and CHINA pistols
but i dont like MEC too much
its annoying
i can get vet if i want
but i am too lasy and like sniping too much
hehe
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6695
The silenced chinese pistol is the best. It sounds the best and it just drops guys, I am good with all of them though
landfish7
+2|6611
mr-444
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6722
I use pistol only when the distance allows me to shoot unzoomed. So it does not really matter mor me. But 92FS is better than others because of the better sights.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6814|Germany / Saxony
I like all pistols, MR444 is my fav, cause it gave me my expert pistol badge
Personally I prefer my Colt 1911, wich lies under my bed...
But I would like a DEagle more, because of the bad-ass-look, but it´s hard to get in germany...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
My favorite pistol is the Chinese one, because I lik ethe way it looks, and to me, it seems quieter.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6748
i like the silence beretta 92fs for its look, but all the pistol are basicly the same, also i like the silence because it gives you the advante to kill from short distances and the enemy don't even notice, the funny part is that i got my favorite victim with the pistol when i got my expert pistol badge
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

FesterTheMolester wrote:

I prefer the silenced sniper gun. I just sit somewhere heavily traveled and pop guys in the head, they never see, or hear it coming. Thats how i got my pistol badge
wow I got my Basic and Veteran pistol in the Same rounds that I got my knife Basic and vet. But i never thought of that. Next game I will try it.

Very cool.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
I just wish you could custom load out, In MohI would always pick up the 1911 .45 ACP It was cool to be a german with a war trophy .45
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

They're so similar it dosn't really matter. I havn't even noticed a difference in the sights, but then again I havn;t been realy looking. The main question is realy if you prefer silenced or non-silenced. I like the non-silenced for the satisfaction of getting to go "Pchew pchew pchew" and the silenced ones because people don't know where they're being shot from. The sights don't really matter to me that much, or the lack therof with the silenced ones.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6670|Taiwan
Chinese pistol sounds more like a toy BB gun, the beretta and MR444 is way better, but i prefer MR444
because i got my pistol badge with that
pope
+0|6665
i love pistols as somebody said before it has got to be my most used weapon
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6645|Moscow, Russia
When you use MR-444 zoomed aim approximately 1cm below the target with the sights and you'll hit it.
Easy_4TH
+2|6613

Wasder wrote:

When you use MR-444 zoomed aim approximately 1cm below the target with the sights and you'll hit it.
that's the reason i don't like the MEC and PLA pistols.  you can't aim down the ironsights.  why in the world would they do that?  it just seems totally unnecessary.  every other gun in the game lets you aim down the ironsights.  why not these two pistols?  when i used to use the anti-tank kit all the time i would get a lot of use out of my pistol because it was my best medium-range weapon (for infantry, anyway).  if i was forced to be MEC or PLA, i would pick up the first opposing anti-tank kit i could find JUST to get the 92FS.  this kind of adaption shouldn't be needed.

i've got my veteran pistol badge and over 300 pistol kills, so obviously i've figured it out.  it's still something that could be worked on, though.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6680
I like the PLA one. Feels faster...
sheggalism
+16|6712|France
Euroforce's soldiers will have the 92FS ! Dice is really lazy ! I wish they replace it by the SiG PRO SP 2022 in the next patch !
SolidusSnake12
+2|6608
The Made In China Ones Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard