rythmdoc
+6|5954|Sweden, Baby!!!!!!
Hi....
Got a problem with the purple heart medal.......
I get one every now and then, luckily they don't register in the stats anywhere.
But i should have like 25-30 of them since early January.....probably more....lol

Now to my question:

DOES THIS MEAN I SUCK ON BF2????????

Afraid of the answer!!

/Rythmdoc
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|6015|London ㋛

NEVER admit to gettin' that many purple hearts man, . I got like, 5 or 6 myself, funnily enough all on wake island. I don't think it means you suck, just in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe you play vehicle maps alot and ground pound, you're destined for many more purple hearts if you do that. Maybe if you get them all on IO kark then you need to look at how you play and adjust that, but even if you do suck, who cares? as long as YOU enjoy playing the game, it doesn't really matter.

If you do wanna get better, watch videos, read tutorials, this forum is full of it, go to the media section of bf2 and strategies and guides, etc etc. You can learn alot.

Edit: I think I found your stats, kark IO whore eh?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=94007 This helped me a alot. Have a look

Last edited by Ec0li (2008-06-01 11:24:56)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6635|Mhz

I'd imagine most people here haven't even got 1 I hope so anyway lol.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6194|Wisconsin
I got one, but that is becuase my friend played on my account while I was sleeping...
rythmdoc
+6|5954|Sweden, Baby!!!!!!

Ec0li wrote:

NEVER admit to gettin' that many purple hearts man, . I got like, 5 or 6 myself, funnily enough all on wake island. I don't think it means you suck, just in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe you play vehicle maps alot and ground pound, you're destined for many more purple hearts if you do that. Maybe if you get them all on IO kark then you need to look at how you play and adjust that, but even if you do suck, who cares? as long as YOU enjoy playing the game, it doesn't really matter.

If you do wanna get better, watch videos, read tutorials, this forum is full of it, go to the media section of bf2 and strategies and guides, etc etc. You can learn alot.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=94007 This helped me a alot. Have a look
Thanx for the advice!!

Yeah, I acatually love Karkand.....and to help other people have always been a holy grail for me.... so Medic is the one choice....
But now im working on learning assault and those nades...they suck, but im getting there......
(........btw i get my hearts on nearly every map ...Karkand, Warlord, Wake, Surge, Mass destruction well the list goes on.....)

And yeah the big thing::::   im 41 yrs old and im not gonna stop playing BF2 until they pry it from my cold dead hands....LOL
Yeah i know im far too old to ever be good at this game but who cares!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

BAN ALL HACKERS WHO DESTROY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

/Rythmdoc
Adamshannon8
+94|6200

rythmdoc wrote:

Now to my question:

DOES THIS MEAN I SUCK ON BF2????????
umm, yes
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6318|The | Netherlands

rythmdoc wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

Thanx for the advice!!

And yeah the big thing::::   im 41 yrs old and im not gonna stop playing BF2 until they pry it from my cold dead hands....LOL
Yeah i know im far too old to ever be good at this game but who cares!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

/Rythmdoc
He just because you are 41 doesn't mean you are not allowed to play a game, come on! You shouldn't limit your playing because you might get some stupid pixelated medal? Really, it doesn't matter. As long as you are having fun, keep on going. That's where it is all about and there are many people forgetting that.
Jrdeacs
+22|5914

Ec0li wrote:

NEVER admit to gettin' that many purple hearts man,
I done have one purple heart
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6168|what

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

I got one, but that is becuase my friend played on my account while I was sleeping...
...sure, it was your friend. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6175|Dublin
LOL it does mean he sucks haha, sorry ecoli bud but being in the wrong place at the wrong times 25+ times IAR only happenz to ze_nubz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Having a purple heart only means you are a team player ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6175|Dublin
or a twat.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6302|eng
Well seeing as you have a 0.3 KDR, I think there is a degree of both; sucking and being in the wrong place at the wrong time or being on the wrong team. With time though, you will get better, and learn how to use each and every gun.

I have 1 Purple Heart, but I have literall no idea how I got it, i've never got one in game, in just turned up on a day when I wasn't even playing.
#rekt
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

Well seeing as you have a 0.3 KDR, I think there is a degree of both; sucking and being in the wrong place at the wrong time or being on the wrong team. With time though, you will get better, and learn how to use each and every gun.

I have 1 Purple Heart, but I have literall no idea how I got it, i've never got one in game, in just turned up on a day when I wasn't even playing.
What ever
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6302|eng

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

What ever
Tru stroy.
#rekt
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6668|pimelteror.de
i got one for being spawncamped in my first week of bf2... but after getting my stats reset it´s gone. but who cares anyway
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6194|Wisconsin

TheAussieReaper wrote:

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

...sure, it was your friend. lol
Fine, don't believe me... its true though..
stelkurtain
+1|5800
lol i only have one puprple heart, and i got it on purpose
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6339|Graz, Austria
I got my last Purple Heart on Dalian Plant with twice as many players on the US side.
They quickly shoved us back to the PLA airfield and raped us to death with a stolen J10 and long-range TV missiles.

Telling them to balance the teams didn't help, so I LOL'd and told them to kill me a few more times so I could at least get another Purple Heart before quitting.

Only the first one I got in my first week of playing has ever registered. None of the ~10 I got later.
cospengle
+140|6502|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I got heaps of purple hearts. BF2 was my first online FPS, but I've gotten better at playing so I haven't got a purple heart for a while.

I wouldn't worry about it, I mean I know there's people who don't have purple hearts simply because they rage quit before they get it. Having lots of purple hearts shows you're willing to persevere.

But having said that. If you've died more times than you've killed someone, you suck . I had a KDR of about 0.3 but I'm trying to get it above 1. Then I can retire...

Last edited by cospengle (2008-06-28 16:23:27)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

Only ever earnt 1, and that was on purpose in a medal race with a friend
HSG
+23|6489|British Columbia, Canada

LuigiMcOwnage wrote:

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6170|Vancouver, BC, Canada

cospengle wrote:

I got heaps of purple hearts. BF2 was my first online FPS, but I've gotten better at playing so I haven't got a purple heart for a while.

I wouldn't worry about it, I mean I know there's people who don't have purple hearts simply because they rage quit before they get it. Having lots of purple hearts shows you're willing to persevere.

But having said that. If you've died more times than you've killed someone, you suck . I had a KDR of about 0.3 but I'm trying to get it above 1. Then I can retire...
WHOA DUDE< YER MAH TWIN.

Bf2 was my first true FPS, I've played SOME halo 1 before, but nothing ranking anywhere near BF2.

And I've been on the same account since the beginning, I currently have a 0.45 KDR, but only 130 hours of play.

Most round I finish with at least .75 so I'm slowly climbing the ranks.

I can be yer kids' goddaddy : ) Pwease?
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6183
Nah, you suck.

I got 1 though.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6850|Kubra, Damn it!

Snake wrote:

Only ever earnt 1, and that was on purpose in a medal race with a friend
Uh, yeah. Me too.

Board footer