Poll

Who would win in 1v1 sniper competition?

Sarciss68%68% - 78
Hintakaari31%31% - 36
Total: 114
woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6729|sunderland england

3lmo wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i suck you all
QFT!
dont_be_ss
+312|6593|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
BlaZin.uK is the best
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

3lmo wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i suck you all
QFT!
only you...and myke
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6641|can

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i suck you all
QFT!
only you...and myke
WADDABAWTME

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2008-05-31 16:52:22)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

i suck you all
QFT!
only you...and myke
mmmmmmmm baby
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
i g
Banned
+876|5863|GA

TrashBlinD wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

3lmo wrote:

QFT!
only you...and myke
WADDABAWTME
i guess i can fit in time for a canook
eaglecorps
shotguns
+23|6243|TEXAS
I'm gonna vote hintakaari because you said he's better at close range sniping, and that's all kark is so yeah Hint fo sho. '
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6493|Sydney, Australia
To those people who don't care, don't post. Easiest solution possible. If you aren't going to add any meaningful input into this discussion, we don't need to hear how much effluent you can generate.

Furthermore, if you think these polls are meaningless to you, then fine, but obviously it's meaningful to me, and meaningful to some other people. Gosh, some of you fellas stroll into here thinking you own the place...

...btw, thanks to those who actually posted something useful.
RiCKRoLLd
+6|6176

eaglecorps wrote:

I'm gonna vote hintakaari because you said he's better at close range sniping, and that's all kark is so yeah Hint fo sho. '
I'd rape him.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

RiCKRoLLd wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

I'd rape him.
Wow. HAHA. Have you ever watched his vids or played with him? Methinks he'd rape you tbh.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-06-01 01:04:10)

#rekt
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such

RiCKRoLLd wrote:

eaglecorps wrote:

I'd rape him.
http://www.wipido.com/video/631
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6206

pyscofrawg wrote:

I could probably guarantee that if you asked either Sarciss or Hintakaari, they would both say that the other was better. But in their minds they would be thinking, "Yeah right, I'm obviously better, I just said that so people wouldn't think I'm a dick." Well, at least Sarciss would be thinking that. Either way, this thread is pointless becuase everybody that posts is "the best sniper ever" and that is how life works.
Maybe the better sniper doesnt care what people on the internet think of him ?

he might come out with "im best sniper period, kthnxbai" and actually be the best sniper period ?

kthnbai
k.one
+22|6193|Finland
my vote go to mr.hintakaari
hintakaari
+113|5938
yee, i got votes lol. i didnt know there was voting like this    i can just say that i have no idea who win.

sarciss lives at the other side of the world lol. last time i played with him(at same side btw), my ping was 170 and hes ping was 50
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6206
congrats, you would still lose.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6338|Too late for you to know...

hintakaari wrote:

yee, i got votes lol. i didnt know there was voting like this    i can just say that i have no idea who win.

sarciss lives at the other side of the world lol. last time i played with him(at same side btw), my ping was 170 and hes ping was 50
Exactly.  On any server one of us would have bad ping which would make it unfair.  So Hint can rule his part of the world and I will rule mine.  =P

But Hint...I have more votes.  LOL!  Joke.

I've been playing this kit way too long haha!
hintakaari
+113|5938
thats good point! i can rule mine, and u can rule urs! 

i have 700h with rifle, 50 000 kills .  Sarciss have 900h with rifle and 26 000 kills.

but sarciss is more long range sniper than me, takes more time to make kills (and skill)
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5816|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
Not even going to bother reading the replies because

Nyte > ******
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Gonna say Nyte..
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6462|A W S M F O X

~Smokey~ wrote:

AWSMFOX wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Actually, on second thoughts, A W S M F O X would win.
Seconded.
^
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6690
All those videos posted are done with aimbot. Don't even know why people are so impressed. So obvious and yet people are so easily fooled.

Last edited by Rofl_My_Waffle (2008-06-05 21:12:49)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6311

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

All those videos posted are done with aimbot. Don't even know why people are so impressed. So obvious and yet people are so easily fooled.
If they did cheat...there would be all kinds of other goodies when they recorded in 1st person view. Something like this...
https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7907/screen0374hh.jpg

They don't cheat.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6690
You obviously havn't taken punk buster screen shots or need to admin to server to care about what real hackers do.

What you showed is multihack, the most common hack to be found by punk buster screens. The second most common is no fog hack. If you have ever been to or heard of the punk buster site to report hackers, you would see a long list of people banned for multihack and no fog.

However, dry aimbot doesn't show need to show any extra content on the players screen. Unforunately plain aimbot is the most used hack which is why punk buster fails.

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

So obvious and yet people are so easily fooled.

Last edited by Rofl_My_Waffle (2008-06-05 21:47:23)

hintakaari
+113|5938

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

You obviously havn't taken punk buster screen shots or need to admin to server to care about what real hackers do.

What you showed is multihack, the most common hack to be found by punk buster screens. The second most common is no fog hack. If you have ever been to or heard of the punk buster site to report hackers, you would see a long list of people banned for multihack and no fog.

However, dry aimbot doesn't show need to show any extra content on the players screen. Unforunately plain aimbot is the most used hack which is why punk buster fails.

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

So obvious and yet people are so easily fooled.
u know, i always take these as a good comments if someone is 100% sure that i hack, im happy
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6156|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Rofl_My_Waffle wrote:

You make me facepalm so much man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard