bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6320

FatherTed wrote:

FatherTeds simple advice - Sunbathe.

I found going on holiday lots and so on, and getting a tan perhaps really really cleared my skin up - And it used to be pretty shit.
qft. Sun and chlorine (swim lots) I found dried my acne up last summer.
i g
Banned
+876|5873|GA

NO u FUCKING CALM DOWN GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaykay
i g
Banned
+876|5873|GA

ebug9 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

I found going on holiday lots and so on, and getting a tan perhaps really really cleared my skin up - And it used to be pretty shit.
salt water > chlorine
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum

ebug9 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Yep, i used to swim competitvly for years, spot free.

Then i quit, and i was covered in the fuckers.

Go figure.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6123|Tampa, Florida

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

salt water > chlorine
Tanic acid in lake water from cypress trees > salt water > chlorine

Swimming once a day in my lake and hydro pr0x was much more effective than medication was in my case.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6577|Mountains of NC

just burn them off

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u92/hexed_photo/Playing_with_Fire_by_fahsi.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
Even better:

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/images/napalm-DM-SD-04-00733.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6658|Washington DC

HurricaИe wrote:

... I don't have depression or any other serious mental disorders ...
Yes you do.  Your acne is all your dad's fault, and his actions are causing severe mental anguish which results in embarrassing acne.

The embarrassing acne will lead you to develop anti-social tendencies.

The anti-social tendencies will cause you to have homosexual leanings.

You will express your homosexual feelings to someone at your school who you felt was giving you "signals".

This person turns out to be straight, and they begin spreading the news throughout the school that you are gay.

As a result, you are taunted and socially ostracized.

You degenerate into a rejected homosexual, acne-ridden, emo who is full of rage.

You blow up your school.

So, tell your dad to make up with your mom before something worse than acne happens.

i g
Banned
+876|5873|GA

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

... I don't have depression or any other serious mental disorders ...
Yes you do.  Your acne is all your dad's fault, and his actions are causing severe mental anguish which results in embarrassing acne.

The embarrassing acne will lead you to develop anti-social tendencies.

The anti-social tendencies will cause you to have homosexual leanings.

You will express your homosexual feelings to someone at your school who you felt was giving you "signals".

This person turns out to be straight, and they begin spreading the news throughout the school that you are gay.

As a result, you are taunted and socially ostracized.

You degenerate into a rejected homosexual, acne-ridden, emo who is full of rage.

You blow up your school.

So, tell your dad to make up with your mom before something worse than acne happens.

ban
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York
Hurricane, my back and skin breaks out a pretty badly as well. If you don't already have tried it, seriously consider using a soap that has a lot of moisture in it. Say what you will about me, but I've been using Dove for awhile and it's helped a lot. My dad and little brother have the same problem, and Dove seems to help clear up the dryness and the subsequent breaking out of the skin.

Just a thought.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
cablecopulate
+449|6746|Massachusetts.
All this for backne? Shit, keep the acne, just find a girl who doesn't mind popping back zits.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6765|Scotland

heggs wrote:

Hurricane, my back and skin breaks out a pretty badly as well. If you don't already have tried it, seriously consider using a soap that has a lot of moisture in it. Say what you will about me, but I've been using Dove for awhile and it's helped a lot. My dad and little brother have the same problem, and Dove seems to help clear up the dryness and the subsequent breaking out of the skin.

Just a thought.
Dryness?
Most acne is cause by oil secreting from blocked pores in the skin....

If ANYTHING, your type of acne should be treated with the most basic of soaps : Glycerine soap ( @ Hurri, not you Heggs ).

I have yet to see "dry acne".
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6397|New York

Zimmer wrote:

heggs wrote:

Just a thought.
Dryness?
Most acne is cause by oil secreting from blocked pores in the skin....

If ANYTHING, your type of acne should be treated with the most basic of soaps : Glycerine soap ( @ Hurri, not you Heggs ).

I have yet to see "dry acne".
I'm probably wrong because I really don't know much on the subject, but for whatever reason it helps a lot.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
lilbaily2
+12|6650|OH
I used accutane when it was still in the testing phase and thats when i was 17, im 26 now and havent had a zit since
Knifey
Beast.
+21|6213|California
TBH i use proactive its great....for me but everyone is different try it also you can buy Proactive in those little cart things in the mall.
Rosse_modest
+76|6784|Antwerp, Flanders
Depends on how serious your acne really is. Mine was definitely above average but not as bad so as to use accutane. I took it for a brief period and it helped where everything else failed miserably. My cousin on the other hand has some really nasty acne, his face is a total wreck when he doesn't use accutane.
I still wouldn't take it lightly though, after all it's a teratogen so it can't be all that good.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6546|Internetfitlerland

I use it, and its worked a treat.

Granted, i didnt have severe acne, but most of my family used it so they said what the hell why not you.  Not much by way of side effects, just get yourself a decent moisturiser (its not spelt with a z damnit) some sunscreen for long periods in the sun and some lip balm.
BVC
+325|6704
The real question:
Can you get high off it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard