Benzin
+576|6008
Maybe it's just me, but I seem to end up random bruises without ANY clue of how I got them. Mostly on my legs, but nonetheless. Shit is creepy. I used to get small bruises on my legs all the time when I worked at a grocery store, because my shins would always be hitting stuff like carts (trolleys for our disturbed Commonwealth members). But I haven't been at that job for like a year, and this shit is weird. Found one on my forearm that I have no fucking clue how I got it. All tiny stuff, but still ...
chittydog
less busy
+586|6845|Kubra, Damn it!

Same here. I notice little nicks and scrapes on my hands sometimes without any idea how they got there too.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

maybe you beat yourself in your sleep
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
Yeah bruising and cuts happen to everyone. I get scratches on my back and I have no idea where from.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6391|Bromley, London

drugged and raped? lol
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

or maybe .............. just maybe ............. your not suppose to talk about it

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/CassieAS/9aaf9b1da46ac09a11d9a4be69920c8f0b8.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6417|Somersetshire

SEREMAKER wrote:

I have a blanket that cut me under my eyes couple times and I once woke up with a black eye
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Maybe you have "purplelegblotch'itus" like old women get.  Their veins stick out, their ankles go like tree trunks, they get ratty at bingo and stink of piss but I'm sure it starts with random bruises, tell you what I'll ask Mrs 27 how it all started for her when I get home.

She's bruised as fuck right now buts because everytime I see a yellow car I hit the bitch. Yellow Car is a great game my daughter taught me, when she first hit me I was like "fuck you think ya doing?".  "Yellow Car Dad, No returns".  <<----- Theres no answer to that

I dropped my mate at a cash point at Wembley the other week, I saw a JCB so I dead legged the fucker and he went down like a sack of shit to great applause from the people mingling about, the two girls behind us in the queue pissed emselves at the sight of my mate on his hands and knees in the rain whinging like a baby.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

1927 wrote:

Maybe you have "purplelegblotch'itus" like old women get.  Their veins stick out, their ankles go like tree trunks, they get ratty at bingo and stink of piss but I'm sure it starts with random bruises, tell you what I'll ask Mrs 27 how it all started for her when I get home.

She's bruised as fuck right now buts because everytime I see a yellow car I hit the bitch. Yellow Car is a great game my daughter taught me, when she first hit me I was like "fuck you think ya doing?".  "Yellow Car Dad, No returns".  <<----- Theres no answer to that

I dropped my mate at a cash point at Wembley the other week, I saw a JCB so I dead legged the fucker and he went down like a sack of shit to great applause from the people mingling about, the two girls behind us in the queue pissed emselves at the sight of my mate on his hands and knees in the rain whinging like a baby.
You're a cruel, cold man.

But i love you

x
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6142|Carnoustie, Scotland

Tehremos wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

I have a blanket that cut me under my eyes couple times and I once woke up with a black eye
Awww does wickle Tehremos sweep wiff a bwanket?

I do too tbh. But only because it smells of my girlfriend

EDIT: 27, domestic abuse, there's no excuse.

I'm all for yellow car but "I hit the bitch" .. sounds a bit extreme. I know you're a great guy, but this is a bit uncharacteristic of you.

Last edited by Funky_Finny (2008-05-30 09:54:36)

bennisboy
+829|6656|Poundland
Yeah, I have a long scar on my hand that I have no idea where it came from.
https://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118/bennisboy/30052008205.jpg

https://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z118/bennisboy/30052008204.jpg

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-05-30 09:59:49)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6776|UK
yeah same bennis, got quite a few scars on my hands that im like wtf
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6132|West Aus
Nah cuz you got pissed and jumped off a footbridge it happens to me all the time should heal up with in a week,

Trust me I am a nurse
VaLzbeStoNeD
+17|6146
I once woke up with my knee bleeding and I don't remember cuttin myself before going to bed, hax? Ufo? Pedobear? or am I so emo that I cut myself while sleeping...
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6489|Sheffield-England
I remember waking up and my pillow smelt and was completely wet, My eardrum had exploded or something... Had to sit with a cotton bud in my ear for weeks, Was real painful too.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

stkhoplite wrote:

I remember waking up and my pillow smelt and was completely wet,
hehehehehe
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6132|West Aus

FatherTed wrote:

stkhoplite wrote:

I remember waking up and my pillow smelt and was completely wet,
hehehehehe
I hope it smelt of some form of alcohol or that is all kinds of suspicous ted
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6117|Birmingham, UK
I guess we'll never fully understand the human body. I too get bruises on my legs/arms
Benzin
+576|6008

1927 wrote:

What is a JCB? Dead legged? And here I thought I was able to understand you crazy Brits.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6470|UK
Self abuse in a different way .
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
i went to bed one night with my whole body intact, i woke up the next morning and some one stole my foreskin
kptk92
u
+972|6418|tc_london

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

i went to bed one night with my whole body intact, i woke up the next morning and some one stole my foreskin
erm.........
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

kptk92 wrote:

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

erm.........
hehehehehehehehehe

amirite?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
i g
Banned
+876|5874|GA

track marks tbh
Ryan
+1,230|6853|Alberta, Canada

You may bruise really easily, and the lightest bump may leave a bruise on your skin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard