..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Swimming with my friends,when my mate(hes a really cool guy but sometimes a douche-sometimes) with his skinnyass,fugly girlfriend.
So he comes up to me and says

Him:Duuude thats some huge belly you got right there,followed by giggles from his GF.
Me:Hey at least i dont date anorexic bitches.

She started crying and broke up with him the same day.saved him tbh
It's even more funny when you imagine it all happening in Greek instead of English
Was there by any chance a wooden horse involved in this crazy piece of shenanigan..`?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone
It was back in grammar school and told my schoolmate who was huge (and fat) that hes a fatty. You couldn't insult him unless you told him he is fat. I insulted him cos he beat up my friends and when he went after me i just ran. haha no wai he catches me
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5954|Washington DC
Bonus points if someone's driven another person off of the edge.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6279|eng
This kid in my year at school's Dad died in a road-side bomb in Iraq or something..

Him: Oh fuck off Matt.
Me: Go bomb yourself..
Me: Oh shi-

I was in serious shit for that one, but there were others. I just say whatever comes to mind at the time, and I have no sensitivity at that moment.
#rekt
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

whatever bitch get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6570|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

HurricaИe wrote:

Bonus points if someone's driven another person off of the edge.
You mean pushing someone to An hero himself?

@Orange...So far you won the internet from this thread, but some of you guys follow just 4-5 inches behind.
BRiiNDED
+137|6117

Mint Sauce wrote:

This kid in my year at school's Dad died in a road-side bomb in Iraq or something..

I was in serious shit for that one, but there were others. I just say whatever comes to mind at the time, and I have no sensitivity at that moment.
awesome

havent stopped laughing at any of these.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

@Orange...So far you won the internet from this thread, but some of you guys follow just 4-5 inches behind.
Think the worst thing ive said is when our class decided to mess with this 16 year old from pakistan, it was during electronics, putting some wires in the kids bag.
It was like a group of us shouting and pointing at his bag, was funny at the time but i "kinda" regret it now. It was worth a weeks worth of detentions and lines

Last edited by Death_Brinded_Pro (2008-05-29 13:25:35)

jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
Too many but in I've done them all without thinking. It's like when you just reply in a split second without even thinking.

People with dead parents, people in Wheelchairs, Racial ones, Fats ones. Probably done them all.

When I was at school in my last year there was this subsitute teacher that was about 60. Hated him. About 3 weeks before leaving I pissed him off an he said "It's alright you'll be leaving soon". I replied instantly "It's alright you'll be dead soon".
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6265

jord wrote:

When I was at school in my last year there was this subsitute teacher that was about 60. Hated him. About 3 weeks before leaving I pissed him off an he said "It's alright you'll be leaving soon". I replied instantly "It's alright you'll be dead soon".
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6767|Nova Scotia, Canada

Haha this reminds me of something my friend told me just last night.

He was playing baseball with this guy who had half his arm amputated, and the guy threw the ball from centre to home with only a few bounces, it was actually a pretty nice throw.

Butttttt my buddy being the idiot he is didnt' think before he spoke and said "Nice throw man, you've got an arm and a half!"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

I keep calling things gay in front of my gay mate. He doesn't take it too badly, it's more trying to dig myself out of holes when his female friends are around.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
This kid i hated in 10th grade, who i knew had an older brother who was gay. I found out one day that his girlfriend started feeling him up in a hottub and he jumped out. About 2 days later he was trying to start shit with me and he called me a faggot. I replied
"I heard about you, jacuzzi jay, jumping out of it when your gf was feeling you up....i guess being a faggot runs in the family."
I hit him way, way below the belt and there were about 20 ppl watching when i said that. They all said it was seriously fucked up what i said. I now think twice before i say something like that.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

Prodie wrote:

He was playing baseball with this guy who had half his arm amputated, and the guy threw the ball from centre to home with only a few bounces, it was actually a pretty nice throw.

Butttttt my buddy being the idiot he is didnt' think before he spoke and said "Nice throw man, you've got an arm and a half!"
lulz my friend had to wrestle this kid with 2 nubs and he lost
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England

Prodie wrote:

Prodie wrote:

it was actually a pretty nice throw.
Don't try to sound like you feel sympathetic for him dude.

lol
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6623|New Hampshire, USA

ghettoperson wrote:

I keep calling things gay in front of my gay mate. He doesn't take it too badly, it's more trying to dig myself out of holes when his female friends are around.

ghettoperson wrote:

I keep calling things gay in front of my gay mate.

ghettoperson wrote:

in front of my gay mate.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6544|Scotland

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

This kid i hated in 10th grade, who i knew had an older brother who was gay. I found out one day that his girlfriend started feeling him up in a hottub and he jumped out. About 2 days later he was trying to start shit with me and he called me a faggot. I replied
"I heard about you, jacuzzi jay, jumping out of it when your gf was feeling you up....i guess being a faggot runs in the family."
I hit him way, way below the belt and there were about 20 ppl watching when i said that. They all said it was seriously fucked up what i said. I now think twice before i say something like that.
How is that fucked up? He's a fag. Get over it kids god.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6589|England
"You look nice". Said to my girlfriend at the time who was trying on some clothes in a shop.

Trust me, saying "nice" doesn't cut it, you have to give a real effing compliment.

That day I got no love.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5954|Washington DC

White-Fusion wrote:

sieg heil?

And Roger, it's "become an hero."
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Mint Sauce wrote:

kptk92
u
+972|6401|tc_london
I've said to Sam and Oli a lot that I wished they had contracted AIDs...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

whatever bitch get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries
Fucking hell ig, dats unforgivable
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5925|United States

White-Fusion wrote:

erm, maybe his girlfriend looks like shit and he's only with her to get her hot friends...that could explain it
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6373|Bromley, London

Some of the things people have said are funny.

I always say racist comments behind peoples backs...even friends lol. (I am of an ethnic minority myself so for some unknown reason I feel like I have the right to be racist to other people)

And yeh I was walking down the road with my cousin and I said to my cousin  "Oi nig nog lets go home I cant be bothered to go any further." I turned around and there was this black person. I was shitting my self. lol Luckily he did not do anything except from give me evil looks.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5924|Somewhere out in Space
Its fucking impossible to insult anyone where i live since none of them cant take a joke.  Just today, i was joking around with my friends on this field trip to some park.  Since it was boring as hell, we were making up ways for the trees and shit to die.  Someone suggested SARS, i said "depends on whether or not [asian kids name] wants to give it to them"...He laughed.

Seriously, this fucking sucks.  I havent been able to insult anyone in years.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6571|Columbus, OH
My ex-wife brought me to one of her church's study groups. she said to the group, she did not want me to be out of place with the all women study group. I retorted and said "I don't mind being the only guy in an all women group"....& dead silence =\

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard