jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6682
Pretty damn compelling . Especially about all the trade and stock numbers jumping up 11 times the norm just days and hours before the "attack" . One thing that wasn't mentioned was the FBI guy in Arizona who gave a report that Muhamad Atta was in a flight class only interested in learning how to take off and fly , but not land . The report was scuttled and tossed out .
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839

jonnykill wrote:

Pretty damn compelling . Especially about all the trade and stock numbers jumping up 11 times the norm just days and hours before the "attack" . One thing that wasn't mentioned was the FBI guy in Arizona who gave a report that Muhamad Atta was in a flight class only interested in learning how to take off and fly , but not land . The report was scuttled and tossed out .
So you felt dam compelled huh ?

Perhaps, but for every stock that " jumped 11 times "
( which I haven't been able to verify at all, so I am starting to doubt his Math )

There were Airlines stocks that exponentially decreased during the same period.

( that's the market !  if you could nail the " why and when " responses down
you'd be real rich, real quickly. )

The reason the " takeoff and not landing " thing didn't get a buzz is

The FAA requires English as the Language be  used, Exclusively

example .

When a German pilot says " Ya " as in YES and the controller thinks he was saying " Ahh..." .as in Umm..
Bad things happen. like Runway collisions. Really

In " take off " procedures, the Pilot ( Commercial or private ) Initiates a lot of the sequences between his Aircraft and the Tower. If he is slow or requests the sequences out of order it really can jam up a busy airport. When the Taxi controllers get pissed and get snippy, it befuddles an inexperienced pilot even more and its hard to Cycle the offending aircraft out of the line up till he gets his shit together. There just isn't the room nor are taxiways really designed for that.

This is particularly hard on pilots with whom English is a second language.

The landing procedure is more along the lines of a pilot obeying air traffic controllers instructions and usually requires you to repeating back what he said to you. a small but significant difference.

So it is fairly common ( Cost of Schools being what they are ) for some one to have a request in a particular area that he wants to polish before the expense of applying for a new class.

as for the Added equipment visible on The 911 planes in the Video?  it Wasn't
The missiles firing from the 911 planes?  there were none.
The C130 seen nearby during the 911 Pentagon strike?
( my bet is that it was the Commercial version of the Navy PC3 Orion Whatever they're called because I have seen them there )

BFD, have you ever even driven by Washington DC?

Ronald Reagan Airport is IN the city and Dulles Int, Airport is on its western Border.
I should hope you see some aircraft. I know I always do.

I realize that might not be what kids wanted to hear so Ignore it, if it makes you sad.

Bravo India Alpha Requesting a 10/2.
CC-Marley
+407|6831

the_heart_attack wrote:

yeh it was staged for sure, i think i read somewhere they used the old moon landing set.
HAHA PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and Horseman...Your posts are always great from my POV. It seems you and I think alike in many areas..Props to you for your insight.

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-02-25 14:55:02)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6674
Also, did you here we never went to the moon.

Yea yea yea it was filmed on a sound stage in hollywood.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839

Stealth42o wrote:

Also, did you here we never went to the moon.

Yea yea yea it was filmed on a sound stage in hollywood.
Dam !   theres that woman again! more  photos please !

I cant figure out how to put a photo or even a screen shot in. I have a great screen shot  of I guy i killed in Mashtur He looks like he is Praying  ( Kneeling, Hands held high ) and he's headless !
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6850|-
One part that I noticed in this documentary was the part about the demolitioning of the buildings. Notice how in a controlled demolition the explosions go up floor by floor. At the WTC, small "explosions" were seen coming from the top and going down. To me this means that they were not explosions, it was the building collapsing in on itself. The floors were buckling under the pressure of 200 tons of steel and concrete falling on top of each floor.
Home
Section.80
+447|6850|Seattle, Washington, USA

Rathji wrote:

For the most part here I am just repeating stuff as I understand it from the video (and another one made by this crackpot Alex Jones). Personally I don't know where I stand other then to say that something isn't right here.

The basic conspiracy theory is that the Skull and Bones secret society (which apparently is part of, or linked to the worldwide Illuminata organization aka Masons) used thier clout to get one of thier members in as president (Kerry and Clinton are members as well as Bush), and pulled 9/11 off so they could pass the Patriot Act.  Also, some claim that this is all a pretense for establishing a 'New World Order', which is pretty much a facist big brother type thing.
Did you actually watch the video? Because I watched the whole thing, and never heard a single mention of "Illuminati" or "Skull and Bones". Also, Horseman, it doesn't say in the video that the 747 shot missiles at the towers, so when you say you never saw missiles, you're right. Because their weren't any, and this video does not claim that there were.

Edit: Noob statement. I stand by the possibility that it was an inside job, but I also revise my previous statement and say that the video offers equally questionable 'facts', 'proofs', and ideas.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2007-04-29 13:35:55)

Rathji
+1|6685

Homeschtar wrote:

Rathji wrote:

For the most part here I am just repeating stuff as I understand it from the video (and another one made by this crackpot Alex Jones). Personally I don't know where I stand other then to say that something isn't right here.

The basic conspiracy theory is that the Skull and Bones secret society (which apparently is part of, or linked to the worldwide Illuminata organization aka Masons) used thier clout to get one of thier members in as president (Kerry and Clinton are members as well as Bush), and pulled 9/11 off so they could pass the Patriot Act.  Also, some claim that this is all a pretense for establishing a 'New World Order', which is pretty much a facist big brother type thing.
Did you actually watch the video? Because I watched the whole thing, and never heard a single mention of "Illuminati" or "Skull and Bones". Also, Horseman, it doesn't say in the video that the 747 shot missiles at the towers, so when you say you never saw missiles, you're right. Because their weren't any, and this video does not claim that there were.

And to all the people that just say, "Oh this is a waste of time, I'm no even going to look at it, I know exactly what happened." You've got to be kidding. I don't actually think that Illuminati, or any other made up crap like that had anything to do with it, but I don't believe the government either. You just say, "No, you conspiracists are wrong." This video offers 1 hour and a half of proof and facts. Where are yours? Fox News told you? President Bush told you? You can't deny the facts simply by condemning the extreme conspiracies. You keep saying, "You think aliens did it? Haha! Idiots!" Yes, the people who think aliens did it are stupid. But this video has some logical reasoning, and cold, hard facts. You can't deny those.
As I pointed out in the bolded text, the information I was repeating did not come only from Loose Change, but from another video put out by Alex Jones called Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State
( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … alex+jones ) Unless I am mistaken, the Skull and Bones connection WAS made in Loose Change, but not in huge detail like it was in  Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State

By the way, Loose change does make reference to a single missle apparently being fired from the underside of the second jet an instant before it hit the building, although the evidence they give makes those Big Foot photos look legit.

Also, For the record, Alex Jones is a fucking nutcase. The only reason I even brought up material from his movie was that I felt it actually fleshed out a reason for the Skull and Bones people to do what they allegedly did, even though I don't for a second agree with it
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6682

Horseman 77 wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

So you felt dam compelled huh ?

Perhaps, but for every stock that " jumped 11 times "
( which I haven't been able to verify at all, so I am starting to doubt his Math )

There were Airlines stocks that exponentially decreased during the same period.

( that's the market !  if you could nail the " why and when " responses down
you'd be real rich, real quickly. )

The reason the " takeoff and not landing " thing didn't get a buzz is

The FAA requires English as the Language be  used, Exclusively

example .

When a German pilot says " Ya " as in YES and the controller thinks he was saying " Ahh..." .as in Umm..
Bad things happen. like Runway collisions. Really

In " take off " procedures, the Pilot ( Commercial or private ) Initiates a lot of the sequences between his Aircraft and the Tower. If he is slow or requests the sequences out of order it really can jam up a busy airport. When the Taxi controllers get pissed and get snippy, it befuddles an inexperienced pilot even more and its hard to Cycle the offending aircraft out of the line up till he gets his shit together. There just isn't the room nor are taxiways really designed for that.

This is particularly hard on pilots with whom English is a second language.

The landing procedure is more along the lines of a pilot obeying air traffic controllers instructions and usually requires you to repeating back what he said to you. a small but significant difference.

So it is fairly common ( Cost of Schools being what they are ) for some one to have a request in a particular area that he wants to polish before the expense of applying for a new class.

as for the Added equipment visible on The 911 planes in the Video?  it Wasn't
The missiles firing from the 911 planes?  there were none.
The C130 seen nearby during the 911 Pentagon strike?
( my bet is that it was the Commercial version of the Navy PC3 Orion Whatever they're called because I have seen them there )

BFD, have you ever even driven by Washington DC?

Ronald Reagan Airport is IN the city and Dulles Int, Airport is on its western Border.
I should hope you see some aircraft. I know I always do.

I realize that might not be what kids wanted to hear so Ignore it, if it makes you sad.

Bravo India Alpha Requesting a 10/2.
First off let me say that truth is stranger then fiction . But I don't know why you even quoted me - bearly anything you talk about is what I'm talking about and asking . I was talking about an FBI agent in Arizona - something that wasn't in the movie at all . With that in mind eveything that you said about understanding English might be true but it's not addressing the FACT that I was talking about . An FBI agents report was tossed out on a guy who was only interested in taking off , flying and navigating not landing . And that guy happend to be Muhamad Atta - the guy who flew a plane into the WTC . Get it ?

As for all the HUGE money trades going on , were talking billions here , all i can walk away with is one word - Skeptical  !!!

And one last thing - I'm not a kid .

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-02-25 15:42:06)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
it was all setup... all the people in NY were paid actors...  what a retard...  real people died, from animal terrorists...   posts.... like you made just amaze me that there are such stupid people out there...
Love is the answer
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6832|Denver colorado

TrollmeaT wrote:

There was allready a post on this, even if it was staged wtf could we do about it, nothing is what, we will suck it up & pay taxes to fund thier wars so we can live in lazy bliss.
thankyou. i dont care about the war, i dont like that we went into it but now that there their im going to support the troops.

and. stop being stupid british haters and thinking everything is true you heard talking to your friends. thats right berzerk_vampire
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6682
One real quick post before I eat . All the pictures of the "plane" hitting the pentagon tell me for a fact with no dout that our government is lying . it's just plain in your face scientific fact the damaged done to the pentagon is not from a bowing 747 . Forensically speaking , things just don't add up . So if that's a lie ................... Gulp !
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6850|San Francisco

The biggest thing bothering me is that there is actual video footage from a surveillance camera that shows whatever it was that hit the Pentagon, yet this footage was confiscated and only 5 frames from it have been released. If there was nothing more than images of a 747 airliner flying into the Pentagon then why would it require being covered up? The FBI could silence a lot of people really quickly if they would just release that footage showing a jumbo jet flying into the Pentagon.

The whole point of covering something up is to hide the truth, so if the truth is that a 747 crashed into the Pentagon then that footage should show it, why would the FBI need to hide that from the public?
Refused
+0|6663|South Sweden

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

fact is, if it was staged then we're following an unjust cause in this war
You are anyway.

Last edited by Refused (2006-02-25 16:49:31)

Rathji
+1|6685

tF-voodoochild wrote:

The biggest thing bothering me is that there is actual video footage from a surveillance camera that shows whatever it was that hit the Pentagon, yet this footage was confiscated and only 5 frames from it have been released. If there was nothing more than images of a 747 airliner flying into the Pentagon then why would it require being covered up? The FBI could silence a lot of people really quickly if they would just release that footage showing a jumbo jet flying into the Pentagon.

The whole point of covering something up is to hide the truth, so if the truth is that a 747 crashed into the Pentagon then that footage should show it, why would the FBI need to hide that from the public?
Goverments have always covered things up in one way or another. What is happening here is because people KNOW there are things being covered up, and they can't see the reason for it. National Security reasons just don't cut it for most people. Bottom line is, who gives a shit really. This stuff has been going on for as long as any of us have been alove and WILL continue for as long as we will be alive.  The real trick is figuring out what to do about it....
Refused
+0|6663|South Sweden

Psychosis wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

you guys didn't even watch the video. fact is, if it was staged then we're following an unjust cause in this war
IF, and I do mean IF, this were to be some conspiracy- its a lot more than just an unjust reason for war. It seems pretty obvious that many of the worlds major governments, corperations, and agencies have their fair share of dirty little secrets, conspiracies, ect. but it makes me sick to the stomach just to imagine one on this scale.
On a less serious note, it sounds like something the Empire would do out of Star Wars.
I wouldn't be surprised if Bush the fascist had planned all of this,
Ziggy_79x
+4|6688

tF-voodoochild wrote:

One of the very important questions raised in this video. Along with why did the administration say at first that WTC 7 collapsed because of fire when the owner admitted that the building was "pulled". And how did they have time to set all the explosives used to demolish the building right after a TERRORIST ATTACK WHEN THE BUILDING WAS ON FIRE. Who takes explosives into a burning building. Especially enough explosives to take a building down WHILE the building is burning. Hmmm. Thats stupid. Those explosives were there to begin with. This building housed the records that would have shown who benefited from the put options and insider trading that went on in the days leading up to 9-11. Thats why it was "pulled". Many more great questions are brought up in this video. You can believe it or not, but the truth is there right before your eyes.
imortal
+240|6667|Austin, TX
All of these myths have been running around the internet for years now.  The conspiracy buffs build their case on shaky logic, hazy pictures with identification made by amatures, incomplete facts, and presenting whispered rumors as verified data.  They also tend to ignore any refuting evidence, logic, or physics as either part of a cover-up, a witless public stooge unwilling to face the truth, or patsies parrotting the 'official' goverment line.

The people who believe 9/11 was staged will never believe otherwise.  IT is a part of their belief stucture, and a part of who they are.  Since it is based in faith with only the barest regard for reality, it more accuratly falls under the heading of a religion.

For those whose minds are not completely corrupted by this drivel, I will present you with a rather detailed rebutal gathered by Popular Mechanics.  *removed a sentence about not knowing if this would work.  It did.*

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html

This does make some good reading, and I didn't feel like I needed a shower after reading it. *edited because I am an idiot, and said "watching" instead of reading*

Last edited by imortal (2006-02-25 17:37:29)

<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6704|New York
Are You Kidding me? Do you have ANY Idea How hot JET FUEL BURNS??? Christ man get a grip. The frigging plane was traveling Facter than you could blink an eye and it was FULL of fuel. Man some people. Ofcourse everything would burn up. Sheesh.

Fact is, Both Presidents are to Blame dude. Clinton Knew it was comeing also. So Just sit down and take a breath and Rethink your Theories please.

As to the Getting something from the Bin Ladens???? Are you Fucking Crazy??? If you even remotely believe this crap, For or against the war i dont care, But i sure as hell Dont think of you as an american with that Kind of warped mind.

Your Talking to Someone who spent 2 weeks In NYC cleaning that shit up. I seen shit that would turn your frigging stomach. Dont sit here and Dribble this shit to me or any Normal thinking person here. I volenteered For 15 years in the fire Dept, I was In my car with my cash and a couple bags packed with 2 other EMT's and heading to NYC Probably before You even Had what happened sorted out in the empty space you call a head. WTF Man I cant believe you suckered me into this Stinking thread. WTF. Now im gonna need a Valium, Just to deal with Moronic shit like this.

Take the political Crap off the forum, it doesnt belong HERE!!

And A Fucking Stinger(that they would have used if it were fired from a Plane) Would have only MAYBE taken out the first wall Dummy. Nothing short of a Cruis Misstle would have done that Kind of damage. Christ sakes already!

Harry

Last edited by <[onex]>Headstone (2006-02-25 17:17:39)

AGoetzy
+0|6643
I watched this, and it brings up some undeniable points, like how the cell phone calls on Flight 93 had basically no chance of working (like 0.006% or something). Very interesting.
DarkObsidian
+6|6638|Arizona, USA

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

I'm not sure where I stand, but just watch this and tell me what you think. It's an hour long tho and even more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3762628848
Hmm... you appear to be incapable of developing your own opinion, yet you still choose the least likely, and less informitable option... Interesting.
Yes, you've made an ass of yourself you gullable little jackass, now stop insulting my government unless you have some information to back it up with or just shut your mouth and play BF2.
Theres logical answers for 9/11. Lets start with uhh..... terrorists blow shit up? Are you saying the London bombings were staged too?

EDIT: <[onex]>Headstone, you're a brave man and I'm glad we have fireman like yourself to help save lives and protect people on the homefront. NYFD really came through for us on 9/11 and for that, you've earned my respect.

Last edited by DarkObsidian (2006-02-25 17:34:24)

imortal
+240|6667|Austin, TX

AGoetzy wrote:

I watched this, and it brings up some undeniable points, like how the cell phone calls on Flight 93 had basically no chance of working (like 0.006% or something). Very interesting.
Cell phones and physics.  Oh, and economics.  Cell phones operate by radio waves.  Radio waves function best in line-of site.  Your range on cell phones on the ground are limited by things like buildings, trees, and hills.  In the air, your cell phone ranges are lots LOTS greater.   

If this is true, it begs the question why you are not allowed to use your cell phone in planes?  Simple answers.  In the air, your phone can see TOO MANY cell phone towers.  The cell companies don't want you to jam their towers with duplicate signals.  Also, powerful radio signals 'bleed' across frequencies, and the airlines are afraid that your cell phone may disturb some of the instrumentation, like the old radio tower direction signals.  Or the radio beacon landiing system, which is why they want you to turn off EVERYTHING during take off and landing.

The most important reason they don't want you to use cell phones in the air?   See all those phones built into the headrest in front of you?  They want you to use THOSE, at 2 and 3 dollars a minute.

I get really tired of all this bunk, sometimes.
DarkObsidian
+6|6638|Arizona, USA

imortal wrote:

AGoetzy wrote:

Cell phones and physics.  Oh, and economics.  Cell phones operate by radio waves.  Radio waves function best in line-of site.  Your range on cell phones on the ground are limited by things like buildings, trees, and hills.  In the air, your cell phone ranges are lots LOTS greater.   

If this is true, it begs the question why you are not allowed to use your cell phone in planes?  Simple answers.  In the air, your phone can see TOO MANY cell phone towers.  The cell companies don't want you to jam their towers with duplicate signals.  Also, powerful radio signals 'bleed' across frequencies, and the airlines are afraid that your cell phone may disturb some of the instrumentation, like the old radio tower direction signals.  Or the radio beacon landiing system, which is why they want you to turn off EVERYTHING during take off and landing.

The most important reason they don't want you to use cell phones in the air?   See all those phones built into the headrest in front of you?  They want you to use THOSE, at 2 and 3 dollars a minute.

I get really tired of all this bunk, sometimes.
Amazing how one idiot can state false thoughts without answers and people actually believe it because it's so extreme...
AdamEcks
+1|6705|Canada, Eh.
The American ego is a wonderful, complicated thing. I'm not even going to begin to argue with all you ignorant closed minded individuals because I would be here for an hour pointing out the hundreds of flaws in everything you say. If you have "proof" it wasn't a conspiracy please, provide your source so we can all see the "truth" and agree with you. What's that? The only source you have is your brain... how unfortunate. If you are too ignorant to even watch the video or consider the opinions of others than you don't even deserve to be posting here. Is it a conspiracy or did the government tell the truth? The only thing I know there is somewhere along the line something was covered up, I don't know how big or small but something was covered up, something always is with any government. Conspiracy? Maybe, maybe not. The video was lacking proof and background to some of the stuff it said, but other stuff was completely reasonable and justified. The fact remains, there is little proof released to confirm what the government is telling you, and at least the video tries to justify what it says. Watch the video, watch it very closely. There are a lot of you who have to revise what you said because it's 100% made up and pulled out of your ass. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusion, because honestly (sorry to hurt your ego by the way) you havn't a clue what your talking about, no one here does including myself. There is no way that anyone here can know exactly everything that happened so all you egotistical morons who think you do are just going to have to suck it up. If you are going to stand up strongly for one particular opinion you better have some proof to back it up. Don't just reference CNN or some video that some kid made. Sorry, you don't know all the facts.
Rathji
+1|6685

imortal wrote:

All of these myths have been running around the internet for years now.  The conspiracy buffs build their case on shaky logic, hazy pictures with identification made by amatures, incomplete facts, and presenting whispered rumors as verified data.  They also tend to ignore any refuting evidence, logic, or physics as either part of a cover-up, a witless public stooge unwilling to face the truth, or patsies parrotting the 'official' goverment line.

The people who believe 9/11 was staged will never believe otherwise.  IT is a part of their belief stucture, and a part of who they are.  Since it is based in faith with only the barest regard for reality, it more accuratly falls under the heading of a religion.

For those whose minds are not completely corrupted by this drivel, I will present you with a rather detailed rebutal gathered by Popular Mechanics.  *removed a sentence about not knowing if this would work.  It did.*

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html

This does make some good reading, and I didn't feel like I needed a shower after reading it. *edited because I am an idiot, and said "watching" instead of reading*
This Popular Mechanics article covers how I feel about pretty much every aspect of what conspiracy theorists say EXCEPT  they did not touch on the things that are undeniable.

Taken from my prevoius post:
There is some evidence that cannot be denied:

- Many people in the WTC were warned not to go to work that day
- One Israelli IM company recieved a Text Message which warned them to leave the building about 4 hours before the attack.
- George Bush's brother, who was in charge of security at the WTC, was replaced on Sept 10, his replacement, who had some politcal fallout with President Bush started on Sept 11.
- The joint chiefs were scheduled to hold a meeting in the WTC on Sept 11, but had thier plans changed.
- Several prominant politicans were warned not to fly to NYC for several days before the attack.
- The owner of all the WTC buildings stated in a televised interview that WTC 7 did not collapse from fire, but      was brought down by demolition charges.

The bottom line is, you CANNOT deny that some influential Americans knew this was going to happen. Who those people were, and what thier intentions were will not be known for a long time, most likely not in any of our lifetimes.
I am the most skeptical asshole out there when it comes to shit like this. If you want to try to explain these points I listed, feel free. As far as I am concerned, it is all the proof you need to know something went on that they are not telling you.

Last edited by Rathji (2006-02-25 18:16:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard