i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

crazy shit. just makes you realize how bad bf2 is. im gonna go try that shiznit
Safrguns
+105|6123
I loved it Sarciss!....  Especially the chopper kills!   

Nice Work!
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6516|the Netherlands
Finest sniper movie i ever set eyes on 1 shot, 1 kill bro 's
blacklupus
+13|6683
Good job. You played some serious BF2 out there.
k.one
+22|6187|Finland
i just loved those quickscopes
nice vid u have but together
+1
thepilot91
+64|6229|Ă…land!
jesus man....thats awsm , you wookies know your shit nice vid
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6331|Too late for you to know...

Thanks guys.  I really appreciate the plus comments.  Makes it worth the time doing it.

I wanted to give a very fun vid for people to enjoy watching and to encourage people to try sniping both close range and far as well as the trick shots.

I'd record a chunk then not record for a week or so because it starts to act like a 2nd job =P.  All those Heli kills I did were done in one night btw.  Two of them were back to back too ( I'm the same squad number in the same place on Dragon Valley in the vid ).  Heli hunting can be very fun!  Good times, thanks again!
i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

dude can u teach me? i can't snipe for shit.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas
Nice stuff. Your drag shots are very straight - mine do some loopy shit :s. Do you have a pin or a dot in the center of your screen, or is just intuition? Referring to the guy you scoped on and immediately shot in square. If not, nice dude, nice.

I'm jealous of the long range stuff - I can't hit a moving target at range to save my life, but I'm decent at CQC.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

I been workin on my sniping, but I get that bug where you zoom, and it zooms out on you automatically

You said somethin bout letting ur rifle reload completely? Or not jumping when reloading? I don't remember.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
aimless
+166|6117|Texas
Those boat shots as well as the jeep shots were sick.
alexb
<3
+590|5932|Kentucky, USA

Holy fuck.

and I thought I was great at sniping...
Sarciss
The Hunter

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

I've gotten quite a few requests and I'm thinking of slapping together a training video.  We'll see.

MadKatter wrote:

Do you have a pin or a dot in the center of your screen, or is just intuition?
1700 hours ago I tried that and it works but it's SO ANNOYING and I didn't want to be a "fake" at quick scopes so I buckled down and trained quick scoping by intuition with drag shots for hundreds of hours ( no life I know!  I made a short training vid on these that's on the same account as Ultra Sniper if you want to check that out. ).  Big tip for quick scoping:  To help center an enemy all you need to do is " walk towards them ".  If you're "walking towards them " even for a milisecond you just centered them.  That guy in the square that I quick scoped after my jump shot was because I turned to him and his name came up in red.  That clicked in the fact he was centered, I adjusted slightly right until his name disapeared then back until his name re-appeared = head shot ready!  If you watch that part again you'll notice my slight adjusting before firing.

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I been workin on my sniping, but I get that bug where you zoom, and it zooms out
That happens sometimes when you're pressing multiple keys...like the BF2 pgm is lagging itself.  I think that usually happens when you try to scope while landing from a jump or pressing crouch while scoping.  If that's the case just scope at the top of your jump or before you hit crouch.  Let me know.
Safrguns
+105|6123

Sarciss wrote:

I've gotten quite a few requests and I'm thinking of slapping together a training video.  We'll see.
Careful what you promise... I'm speaking from experience here...
5 minute frag video = 20-50 hrs of work not counting the gameplay time  (for me anyway)

15 minute tutorial = 200-500 hrs of work not counting the gameplay AND practice footage

I thought I could "slap it together" too...  I was SOOO wrong.

BUT!.... if you do go for it, there's no question in my mind you'd do a great job!

Hey... u know whats up with Gamerz?
Sarciss
The Hunter

I didn't promise!  LoL!  I said we'll see. =P

I don't know actually about Gamerz.  I emailed Canuck.

Last edited by Sarciss (2008-05-27 14:33:43)

i g
Banned
+876|5856|GA

no just do me
i r gud lerner
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6456|A W S M F O X
Filefront it................................................
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6149|Vancouver | Canada
Ooooh yeah, make a long distance killing/heli ejecting tutorial.

I'll give my verdict once it's done downloading.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6184|Roma
Haven't seen the movie yet, as Gamerztheatre is fucked up for me. will try again sometime, or DL it.

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

crazy shit. just makes you realize how bad bf2 is. im gonna go try that shiznit

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

lol

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2008-05-28 02:59:50)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6456|A W S M F O X
Please upload to filefront so we can stream/DL without problems.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

AWSMFOX wrote:

Please upload to filefront so we can stream/DL without problems.
Rack off mate, just dl it.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6149|Vancouver | Canada
..I didn't want it to end.
Amazing work.

..I saw Flaming_Maniac.
Ultimatrox
+38|6225|Netherlands
did i just see Flaming_Maniac getting headshotted through the fog?
Sarciss
The Hunter

LoL!  Thanks for the continued great response.  If it doesn't stream then just DL it.  You may re-watch certain parts later for the fun factor. =P

I'm surprised FM hasn't seen this yet.  Once upon a time on Iron Gator ( the days I trained on drag shots there ) I was on the carrier and he was mowing down people with an attack heli.  He killed me too and said " I just killed a WOOKIE!! ".  Kinda funny how he's in the vid.  It didn't register with me during that round or during most the editing process of the video.  Then on the final watching to ensure it looked good I noticed his name and thought, " Noooo, is that FM? What's the =cree= tag thing?  Guess I'll find out on BF2s when it gets seen "  LoL!

Anyways, thanks again for the feedback.  I wanted to make an entertaining vid and it seems like a huge success.
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth
Just had to show me up yet again didn't you!!! I started to drag shot, then you had to come along and do it better. Now some long range drag shots. How can I compete with that. I used to be near as good as you, but now you have blown past me and keep going. I admit defeat to you once again my friend. That was some badass sniping there, as usual. The best of your videos so far no doubt. Now make an SVD video so I can make sure you can use that better than me, becuase not many can. And who better to put me in my place than you?

Last edited by pyscofrawg (2008-05-28 21:27:53)

Signature

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard