Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_01/CeltACM0310_468x640.jpg

In what has to be the most spectacular example of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory since Kevin Keegan went head to head with Fergie a few years back, Glasgow Rangers conceded the Scottish Premier league to Celtic tonight with a 2-0 defeat to Aberdeen while Celtic themselves carved out a 1-0 victory at Tannadice. Gordon Strachan is now the first manager since the legendary Jock Stein to win three SPL titles in a row.

Get it up yee!
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6690|Scotland
What a fud.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6755|Perth, Western Australia
I seem to remember reading in liek December/January that Celtic were completely out of it or something
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6526|Scotland

SharkyMcshark wrote:

I seem to remember reading in liek December/January that Celtic were completely out of it or something
Yeah they were, but Rangers dropped alot of points and we had to beat them twice, which we did.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Thats a hell of a turnaround for Celtic to win, well done.  Bit of a shitty week for a Rangers fan so far though?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
My biology teacher should be a happy camper now.
[CSE]Anubis
+24|5962

1927 wrote:

Thats a hell of a turnaround for Celtic to win, well done.  Bit of a shitty week for a Rangers fan so far though?
Rangers have had to play 4 games in a week or something stupid like that.  The SPL folk wouldn't even postpone any games for them.  I'm a neutral but that still doesn't seem right to me.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6519|UK

1927 wrote:

Bit of a shitty week for a Rangers fan so far though?
Fuck them

Last edited by Bell (2008-05-23 03:39:26)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Have Rangers won anything this season, because weren't they on course for the Quadruple?

I know they've lost the league and the UEFA cup, what about the other two?
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6526|Scotland

The Sheriff wrote:

Have Rangers won anything this season, because weren't they on course for the Quadruple?

I know they've lost the league and the UEFA cup, what about the other two?
They won the CIS cup, now they are chasing the Scottish cup on Saturday. From a quadruple to a double, rangers are gash.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6526|Scotland

[CSE]Anubis wrote:

1927 wrote:

Rangers have had to play 4 games in a week or something stupid like that.  The SPL folk wouldn't even postpone any games for them.  I'm a neutral but that still doesn't seem right to me.
Celtic didn`t get any help in 03 when they got to the final, what makes rangers so special?
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
ah right.. that's why they were rioting out on the street last night then..
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!

IG-Calibre wrote:

ah right.. that's why they were rioting out on the street last night then..
high-five
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

Braddock wrote:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/1 … 68x640.jpg

In what has to be the most spectacular example of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory since Kevin Keegan went head to head with Fergie a few years back, Glasgow Rangers conceded the Scottish Premier league to Celtic tonight with a 2-0 defeat to Aberdeen while Celtic themselves carved out a 1-0 victory at Tannadice. Gordon Strachan is now the first manager since the legendary Jock Stein to win three SPL titles in a row.

Get it up yee!
that photo makes the guy look like his head is too big for his body
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

1927 wrote:

Hilarious isn't it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard