Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
How the fuck do I get rid of this "predictive" bookmarking? It comes up when I'm about to type an address in the address bar. As you can see all I've done is typed "w" and then all my bookmarks come up. Which is annoying and I don't want people seeing all my bookmarks when they start typing and shit.

Pic:
https://i30.tinypic.com/dlgeup.png

Man fuck Firefox 3. Back to the original for me.
']['error
Banned
+630|6645|The Netherlands
then don't have pr0nz as bookmarks?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

']['error wrote:

then don't have pr0nz as bookmarks?
No I don't have no pr0n0 as bookmarks

I'm gonna give this topic half an hour......actually fuck it. Back to FF2 for me. You can close this

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-05-22 13:29:45)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Yea for some reason they though in RC1 they should change the bookmarks.  They had 5 betas before that to change them but they chose a RC to do it...
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6148|Texas

Naturn wrote:

Yea for some reason they though in RC1 they should change the bookmarks.  They had 5 betas before that to change them but they chose a RC to do it...
The new urlbar dropdown was there way before the RC was released.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6198|Winland

It's jsut a more advanced version of the URL-type one. I find it good.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
I call this a feature...
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6148|Texas
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

kylef wrote:

I call this a feature...
Me too I think Mek just has too much redtube bookmarks.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6723|Oregon
FF3 is the best thing to happen to web browsing since tabs.

Last edited by [TUF]Whiskey_Oktober (2008-05-22 15:21:07)

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6409|Somersetshire

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

FF3 is the best thing to happen to web browsing since tabs.
true, but even i am finding this new bookmarking style annoying, maybe they could at least make smaller ffs
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN

GGF0RCE wrote:

Naturn wrote:

The new urlbar dropdown was there way before the RC was released.
Have you tried the import/export feature yet?  They changed the default file type.  You can use .html files but it has changed to .json now.

Last edited by Naturn (2008-05-22 16:54:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard