Fearmesnipers
+41|6437|Wales
thing with snipin vids people assume all shots are hs's when chances are about 90% are body shots where someone else has wounded.
Barrakuda777
+86|6728|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
There were only a couple of bodyshots as far as I could see, and a couple of clips were speeded up a bit (the UAV is the giveaway).

Even so, the rest of the kills were fantastic. Very nice video.

Kooda
Fearmesnipers
+41|6437|Wales

Barrakuda777 wrote:

There were only a couple of bodyshots as far as I could see, and a couple of clips were speeded up a bit (the UAV is the giveaway).

Kooda
what would you know about sniping anyways
hintakaari
+113|5931

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Kooda
hmmm... and what was speeded up?? there was NO speeded up shots! maybe some part were is no shooting was speeded up, but NO shots! im not stupid enaugh to speed up shots
Barrakuda777
+86|6728|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
I will post a couple of the ones I think were.....

I know you use the slider to speed up the movement between shots, a couple looked to me like the shot was speeded up. I am not meaning to poke holes, your obviously very skilled, it just looked like a couple were.

One sec.

EDIT : Gah, the streaming is killing me wont let me re-look at them... there was one near the fountain opposite the square that looked a bit fast ~3:20 ish but meh, lets take your word for it. Nice vid.

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2008-05-02 07:47:42)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6455|A W S M F O X

hintakaari wrote:

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Kooda
hmmm... and what was speeded up?? there was NO speeded up shots! maybe some part were is no shooting was speeded up, but NO shots! im not stupid enaugh to speed up shots
Please upload for D/L on filefront.

PLEASE.

That jumping shot at train bridge was Premium.

Also: what was the music?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

That start music I recognised as the theme from the Saw movies.

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-05-02 08:12:58)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
hintakaari
+113|5931
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth
Great video and you are a fantastic sniper, but I couldn't finish watching it. Dragshot videos are impressive and all, but it gets really old really fast. Music was pretty awful imo. I think that some kills streaks and svd usage would have made this video far more impressive, and that much more entertaining. Just remember, I'm not saying you are bad or anything. You are an amazing sniper, better than me. Just giving my opinion.
Signature
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

pyscofrawg wrote:

Great video and you are a fantastic sniper, but I couldn't finish watching it. Dragshot videos are impressive and all, but it gets really old really fast. Music was pretty awful imo. I think that some kills streaks and svd usage would have made this video far more impressive, and that much more entertaining. Just remember, I'm not saying you are bad or anything. You are an amazing sniper, better than me. Just giving my opinion.
Have you ever tried to dragshot an SVD?
#rekt
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth

Mint Sauce wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

Actually yes. It isn't that hard.
Signature
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5896|CA
Awesome video!

What kind of Mouse & Keyboard setup do you have? You must have a gnarly setup, and a good rig, as well.

[+1], as well.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

pyscofrawg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

pyscofrawg wrote:

Actually yes. It isn't that hard.
But it's harded than bolt actions. And what would be the point anyway? Just fucking pepper them with bullets..?
#rekt
cypress_messiah
+17|6177
Very nice movie kind of makes me want to give bf2 a whirl..
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6277|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I liked the shots, but whenever I watch a cqc movie, it's like watching an arthritic monkey on Speed playing BF2. Too much shaking.
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6538|-removed you know why- mod
what the hell is cqc again
Weflect
wut?
+30|5922|Finland

Flonster wrote:

what the hell is cqc again
Close quarters combat?
retro77
meh.
+1|5814
I'd have to say this is not legit. As in the person is hacking. Notice how the barrel always goes from right to left real fast right over their head? Its like something is reading a difference in color at the site and it pulling the trigger.

Any others think this is a hack/cheat?
hintakaari
+113|5931

retro77 wrote:

I'd have to say this is not legit. As in the person is hacking. Notice how the barrel always goes from right to left real fast right over their head? Its like something is reading a difference in color at the site and it pulling the trigger.

hahahahahah :DDDD
Shakez
+39|6162
nice shooting in all your vids

great skills mate. +1
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

retro77 wrote:

Are you mad? If he was aimbotting there would be visual marks, or at very least a different crosshair.

Hinta does not hack, I've played with him and he IS amazing.
#rekt
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

retro77 wrote:

It's called dragshotting. If you could EVER even snipe 1% you would know that and respect the people who could do it as technical perfectionists. Please just shutup and learn from his videos. He is an excellent sniper, reflex shots like this come with experience.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6124|Scotland!
Dragshot movies annoy me
LiGaLiZe
k?
+82|6111|sweden

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Dragshot movies annoy me
Ya, dey sukc
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

LiGaLiZe wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Dragshot movies annoy me
Ya, dey sukc
I only watch ones made by -kapastus-, LordOfWar843 or hintakaari.

Otherwise, I agree.

Also, LiGa is awesome at Medix, better than Myke tbh
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard