Psychosis
+1|6665|Virginia
Seen or done something thats made you about fall out of your chair? Share the experience .

I had a moment the other night involving a shock paddle/knife incident in Mashtuur the other night. I had just gotten my basic knife badge and realized that I still had 150 points to kill. I realized I had never killed with the paddles before, so I took the melee to the next level.

I started out by chasing down a sniper and giving him a buzz. Then I spawned at the center of the map which had been freshly captured and spawned in the hotel accross the street. Inside I found a medic and a sniper that didnt realize I was behind them. I shocked the medic and the sniper just turned and stared in disbelief as I recharged and nailed him to the wall. Well, appearently several of the people I killed had a sense of humor too and I find the "Backyard" breaking into a brawl. First everything seemed okay, but then I had one of my team mates run past me with a enemy knifer right on his tail, too emersed in the chase to realize I had my back to him and didnt realize what was happening. Anyone that didnt have a knife of the defibs out soon either drew them, or took off from the rest of us- too shocked to return fire.

Just a fun, unscripted skirmish I found worth mention.

On the to-do list: Sneak up behind an enemy commander, start conversation to get his attention and then "Hey... turn around" 'Clear!' *buzz
Roomaster
+15|6678
seen people die from smoke grenades
theCrusifix
+4|6681|Marshall, IL
i was sitting at home, remind you i'm 22 in college and living with mommy, lol. anyway she asked what i was doing at the computer all the damn time. i said bf2, she said whats that i said a game, well she wanted to play.

I think i said enough, if you just picture an almost 50 year old woman playing bf2 and getting pwned, it becomes quite comical
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6664
Perhaps not a funny moment but an odd occurence and I am sure it has happened to others, but doesn't it just piss ya off when by some shear fluke your screaming over a site in a jet, that happens to be getting shelled by arty,  and bam it takes you out.  What are the odds...but happened to  me twice tonight.  Go figure.
T3H_Destroyer
+0|6683
I stood on top of the building above the alleyway close between the hotel and square on karkand once, then threw a grenade down the alleyway because I saw people shouting for a medic. As I look and throw, the grenade hits one of the guys and kills him! And it didn't even blow up yet!
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6745|Honolulu, HI
Maybe I have a twisted sense of humor but getting SMG kills really makes my day.  The 1.2 patch (VERY slightly) improved the accuracy of the SMGs and I find myself using them more than the DAO-12 now, but considering it takes 6-8 hits to kill, it still sucks.

So what's this have to do with the story?  Well, my friend made me join a Daqing Oilfields server.  I'm not much of a vehicle driver so I spawn as anti-tank.  As soon as I spawn in I see an enemy helicopter fly away from our flag.  Great, I think, it just dropped off some hostiles.  Sure enough, a Support guy goes prone and unloads some PKM rounds in my direction.  I run behind the gas pumps, and wait him out.  While I'm waiting for him to get impatient and come closer, a Medic pops up from the doorway.  I unload some Type 85 justice upside his ass, when an Engineer comes down the corridor.  With my remaining 14 rounds I luckily waste him, but take a shotgun shell in the process.  Nearly dead I remember there's still a support gunner out there, so I reload.  I swear, just as I finish slamming that magazine into the base of my SMG he comes charging down the corridor and, by some miracle of God (or high-ping) I waste him, too!  Happy to be alive I run out to re-capture our flag...only to see a hostile attack chopper hovering above.  BOOM!  One Eryx salvo hits the copter, and it hovers up quickly trying to get away.  I figure, what the hell, I'm almost dead anyway.  I run out in plain sight and line up a second Eryx shot.  The chopper sees me.  The copilot sprays some rounds at me and I finally keel over.  A second later:

[QXJZ] Capt_Kefra [Eryx] unluckychopperguy1
[QXJZ] Capt_Kefra [Killed] unluckychopperguy2

I'm still kind of laughing about it a day later.
shellshox345
+4|6710
I'm playing on kubra and at the start of the round I get in the blackhawk with a bunch of othe people and we're off, but as soon as we fly over the first hill....

luckydude[T-90]shellshox345
luckydude[T-90]dude1
luckydude[T-90]dude2
luckydude[T-90]dude3
luckydude[T-90]dude4

shellshox345:nice one
dude1:lol
dude2:wow
dude3:u suk pilot
luckydude:bitches

It might not be funny the way I told it, but when It happened I was laughing so hard I couldnt take a screenshot
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6717|England, UK
Fired a TV missile to destroy an enemy attack heli but a enemy jet flew between us and the heli at just the right moment and the TV missile hit it and shot it down. It was the MEC bomber too so two kills. Yeah! A very lucky shot.
Binximus
+8|6669|Australia
I reckon its funny as hell when you see tk'ing sh!t head team mates on sharqi pouncing to the attack chopper on the MEC side and they kill you in the frantic hustle to the gunner seat...then when they take off its some smacktard pilot and he somehow manages to crash into the mountain within 20 seconds of taking off...

cost of MI-28 Havok - $40 000 000
cost of tv guided missiles - $500 000
cost of fuel helo fuel load - $1000

look on my face when i say "good riddins fuck face lolololololol" - priceless

hahahaha i love it everytime that happens lol
Donutman517
+0|6684
I shot a TV missle at a blackhawk from a really far distance and was amazed by my "great aim". The Missle went right the the BH Doors.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys
my f18 was on fire so i ejected and my plane flew into a blackhawk, that dudes  wreckage fell down on another fully loaded blackhawk below him, getting him 6 TK's, all thanks to me.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6675| United States of America
ive shot down the Chinese transport chopper with my G36E
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6294|Illinois
Two guys were stat-padding on our team by driving a humvee into shallow water then constantly repairing it, getting like 30 repair points. So my friend decides to put an end to this and bombs them. The bombs didn't quite destroy the humvee, but it did make a weird glitch where my friend kept getting team-vehical damage negative points. He was down to -94 points in about 30 sec. He had to quit the server to stop it. Hehehe.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6339|Orrstrayleea
wow, -94 point, that sucks
lt603668
+6|6378|northern cali
DUMPING ON ECR.RC's CHEST
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6736|Melbourne, Australia

.robzored. wrote:

Two guys were stat-padding on our team by driving a humvee into shallow water then constantly repairing it, getting like 30 repair points. So my friend decides to put an end to this and bombs them. The bombs didn't quite destroy the humvee, but it did make a weird glitch where my friend kept getting team-vehical damage negative points. He was down to -94 points in about 30 sec. He had to quit the server to stop it. Hehehe.
yer thats the best thing to do go engineer an stalk someone with a humvee someone u dont like sit der behind em beepin the horn del either get in or shoot at u to say NO I DONT WANT A RIDE... and if they get in just sit der not driving hel get out an shoot at the car a little..  at dat point u drive to then nearest lake or ocean and start the repairing process.. ull notice hes points just plummet
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6536|Adelaide, South Australia

I killed a J-10 with an AT mine.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6663|dont worry about it
i was in the wall glitch at karkand and my buddy was on the other team. and also in the glitch. we started kidnapping people then his team got capped out,  so my team was all looking for him, but we were in the wall.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RvjzqjF1TLM
Ghost_of_Viking
+11|6498
on smoke screen I shot down the same guy in a eurofighter with pilot copter missiles twice, sadly he lost his connection moments after the second take down
Longbow
+163|6664|Odessa, Ukraine
TVing jets , face to face ... what can be funnier  ?
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6294|Illinois
https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/130/dumassplanewhoreszi1.png
Two nights ago i noticed that there were like 5 guys all crowded at the j-10 spawn, and as i was taking a screenshot the enemy jet came and raped them all. Also notice the chat and the map, we're losing airfield cause of these guys

Last edited by .robzored. (2007-03-20 16:18:37)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6365|Belfast
i once shot down a cobra w/ a pistol on 1.0
LOATHE YOU
Banned
+0|6269
Was a gunner in the f 15 one night flying over the oil fields. Pilot decides were are going to make a pass from east to west so I get ready, all overjoyed with anticipation. So we here the missle lock alarm, he banks bout 5 times and were clear. I'm thinkn, right on. This guys knows his shi...              BOOM !!!

A UAV flashed in my crosshairs from the tv missle view. LOL Scared me real good. Laughed at myself for about 2 minutes. It just appeared so quickly. Of course my speakers were just freakn blarring ! Can't emphasize it enough with text but it was one hell of a loud explosion.
Tobinator
+0|6511
not all that funny... but kind of weird....

Wake Island... I jump from a blackhawk from like 400 feet in the air..... on the way down I hit the hovering UAV and die....

Jalalabad....  I jump off a roof and accidently land on an enemy and kill him... at least i think thats what happened
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6462|Australia.
Okay, picture this: a meat pie...
No, not really.

I was playing Wake one time, I was in the F-35b and a J-10 was on my tail, I knew I wasn't going to survive, so I used my only defence and launched some flares...while I was flying along side the Chinese transport chopper. lol, the J-10's rockets went past my jet, ignore the flares and pummeled the chopper. Poor guy, ended up with 5 teamkills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard