Nitaro02
+0|6679
I wasn't too sure where this belongs but I have a question when it comes to unlocking a new kit.

I know that the first unlock comes at lance (?) corporal for regular BF2.  I'm not sure about this, but I heard that the first unlock for Special Forces comes at corporal.  If I'm wrong on this, feel free to correct me, but this isn't my actual question

My question is: If I were to buy Battlefield 2 Special Forces, the moment I log on, will I get new unlocks because of my rank?  I believe I'd have at least 1 unlock waiting for me if I bought Special Forces, but I'm not sure if I'd have to advance a rank to get all my Special Forces unlocks I'd have or if I'd be given them the moment I login.

Also, I heard that the Special Forces maps are a bit more detailed and stuff than BF2, and since my computer kind of sucks I don't think I'll be able to play Special Forces, so the entire reason of buying it would be to just get the unlocks.  However, I was thinking, if I were to retrieve my data on my friend's game (he has Special Forces), would it upgrade my account and give me the unlocks or what (this is kind of based on question 1, whether I'd get it the moment I login or if I'd have to get the next rank)?

Thanks for the help.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6752|200m out and smiling at you.
first SF unlock comes at sergeant

and just logging in anywhere into SF and then playing a round (actually getting some kind of recorded data on you playing SF) will suffice for getting future unlocks.
Nitaro02
+0|6679
Sweet, thanks for answering my question, looks like I'll be getting some new weapons this weekend.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado
every bf2 unlock you get a sf unlock.
Nitaro02
+0|6679
but that's only after you load up and play a round on SF right?  After that I should get an SF unlock when I play BF2 and move up in the ranks.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6752|200m out and smiling at you.
it's not only for SF unlocks it's for unlocks in general so u get 2 when u rank up to sergeant u can spend the unlocks on a pair of shiny SF guns or a pair of tier 1 unlocks, or any other combination.
Nitaro02
+0|6679
alright cool, I was hoping for that cause I want to get the F2000 (and the A3G3 cause I have to get that) as well as the tier 1 sniper rifle (not sure what that is called).  Just one last thing though, if I do what you said and play a round in SF and then I play just normal BF2 and I rank up, I'll still get the 2 unlocks right (I don't have to re-login to SF to get them)?
Psychosis
+1|6664|Virginia
I think they changed it for the two new weapons. I was PFC when they were introduced, and Ive had two unlocks ever sense Lance Corperal. I know it used to be Serg, but I think they filled the spots for L96 and P90.
Nitaro02
+0|6679
hmm well doesn't matter to me, I mean the more the better but I'll take whatever I can get.  I just want some new guns to play with.
Nitaro02
+0|6679
Well I was just looking at it and it looks like people who are a sergeant like me have 6 unlocks to my 3, so next rank once I run SF I should be getting 5 unlocks I believe.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6747|Uhh... erm...
You know, your nick reminds me a lot of Nitro91. That aside, I don't play SF, so I don't know.
airborne916
+24|6681
I have a qustion, sense im a staff sergeant i have 4 unlocks. If i get SF will i get the 4 unlocks for SF wepons that i could of got if i started from the start with SF?
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6723|Germany

airborne916 wrote:

I have a qustion, sense im a staff sergeant i have 4 unlocks. If i get SF will i get the 4 unlocks for SF wepons that i could of got if i started from the start with SF?
Yes
airborne916
+24|6681

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

airborne916 wrote:

Yes
sweet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard